Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Dev Update: Hoard & Vault
1 2 ... 35 36 37 38 39 ... 89 90
@KaBlam

Subcategories include stuff like Organics and Transmutation for materials or Insects and Meat for food.
@KaBlam

Subcategories include stuff like Organics and Transmutation for materials or Insects and Meat for food.
tumblr_nknb5ifvlX1s7y9wxo5_100.pngiiadg18.png
@KaBlam

Materials also include:
  • Minerals & Ores
  • Organics
  • Dragonmade
  • Transmutation

Basically the categories when you search for things in the Auction House.

Edit: Too slow lol.
@KaBlam

Materials also include:
  • Minerals & Ores
  • Organics
  • Dragonmade
  • Transmutation

Basically the categories when you search for things in the Auction House.

Edit: Too slow lol.
a stylized dayjar - restore hoardsold items.
- maki's festival guide & event calendar.
- uncheck "hoard... while scrolling" to unsticky your hoard.
- buying an apparel slot for a dragon unlocks it for all of your dragons.
Nice to see quality of life changes! Thanks!
Nice to see quality of life changes! Thanks!
0suGWMQ.png
For the most part I’m good with this, but I don’t really like the opening 10 chests thing and wish it was a toggle, because during the night of the nocturne I sell most of my chests but for fun every now and then I open ONE, and if I have to open ten that’s quite the investment :(
For the most part I’m good with this, but I don’t really like the opening 10 chests thing and wish it was a toggle, because during the night of the nocturne I sell most of my chests but for fun every now and then I open ONE, and if I have to open ten that’s quite the investment :(
ezgif.com-resize_3.gif ezgif.com-resize_4.gif ezgif.com-gif-maker_16.gif
This looks great! I'll be very happy to no longer need to do the tab + space bar maneuver to check items in the other category!
This looks great! I'll be very happy to no longer need to do the tab + space bar maneuver to check items in the other category!
Nobody wants to tell you why discipline is so important. Discipline is the strongest form of self-love. It is ignoring current pleasures for bigger rewards to come. It's loving yourself enough to give yourself everything you've ever wanted.
Mmmm hoard revamp
Mmmm hoard revamp
0QBdK7N.png
Sounds like a lot of improvements and feels a bit overwhelming! I'm sure I'll figure it out though once it comes out. :p

I really hope the indicator that tells you if the items are used for other features will also tell you how many of that item you need for that feature.
Sounds like a lot of improvements and feels a bit overwhelming! I'm sure I'll figure it out though once it comes out. :p

I really hope the indicator that tells you if the items are used for other features will also tell you how many of that item you need for that feature.
rx9OvHg.gif
Wow, plenty of changes. I gotta get a good night’s sleep before I’ll be able to take in any of that information!
Wow, plenty of changes. I gotta get a good night’s sleep before I’ll be able to take in any of that information!
tundrashirt-labeled.pngcome-get-yalls-juice-tiny.png
[quote name="Firtarian" date="2020-09-21 11:04:00" ] Please don't make me sort by ID every freaking time I go to my hoard. [/quote] @Firtarian No need to worry! By default, the items are sorted by item ID (low to high).
Firtarian wrote on 2020-09-21 11:04:00:
Please don't make me sort by ID every freaking time I go to my hoard.

@Firtarian
No need to worry! By default, the items are sorted by item ID (low to high).
~ Flight Rising Engineering Team ~
- Do you want to hear what I said again? Hoot hoot!

Flight Rising
Knowledge Base

Flight Rising Rules & Policies
I wasn't able to read everything here but I just hope that after the revamp, things will automatically be sorted in the same order first. Unlike how apparel sorts alphabetically in the dressing room and the dragon customize page. It's confusing and then you have to select to sort by item ID Every Time
I wasn't able to read everything here but I just hope that after the revamp, things will automatically be sorted in the same order first. Unlike how apparel sorts alphabetically in the dressing room and the dragon customize page. It's confusing and then you have to select to sort by item ID Every Time
Juliet | She/Her | FR +3
FFweN5e.pnglP3A8fq.pngWHKF1eI.pngVDEbdRX.pngRytvwI2.pngTNk7xoI.png
1 2 ... 35 36 37 38 39 ... 89 90