Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Dev Update: Hoard & Vault
1 2 ... 37 38 39 40 41 ... 89 90
[center]This is wonderful! I especially love the virtual stacking [emoji=coatl love size=1] Thank you so much Flight Rising staff![/center]
This is wonderful! I especially love the virtual stacking
Thank you so much Flight Rising staff!
0gldo0m.png
Y E S
Y E S
MREQJ.gifo7Vex.gifDVr2oFl.gif aPaLdb3.png93464896.png93464888.png
[quote name="Kaepora" date="2020-09-21 12:43:41" ] [quote name="DarkElite020" date="2020-09-21 12:34:37" ] For the most part I’m good with this, but I don’t really like the opening 10 chests thing and wish it was a toggle, because during the night of the nocturne I sell most of my chests but for fun every now and then I open ONE, and if I have to open ten that’s quite the investment :( [/quote] @DarkElite020 You'll be able to open [b]up to[/b] 10 random chests at a time. You may choose to open any quantity less than that! And, as always, non-random chests can be opened either one at a time, as an entire stack of 99, or any number in between. [/quote] Oh! I misunderstood then! That's great then, I like it if thats the case [emoji=ridgeback love size=1]
Kaepora wrote on 2020-09-21 12:43:41:
DarkElite020 wrote on 2020-09-21 12:34:37:
For the most part I’m good with this, but I don’t really like the opening 10 chests thing and wish it was a toggle, because during the night of the nocturne I sell most of my chests but for fun every now and then I open ONE, and if I have to open ten that’s quite the investment :(

@DarkElite020
You'll be able to open up to 10 random chests at a time. You may choose to open any quantity less than that!

And, as always, non-random chests can be opened either one at a time, as an entire stack of 99, or any number in between.

Oh! I misunderstood then! That's great then, I like it if thats the case
ezgif.com-resize_3.gif ezgif.com-resize_4.gif ezgif.com-gif-maker_16.gif
Will this include the ability to condense actual stacks, rather than making them a virtual stack? Like, say I have a stack of 99 Delta Orchids and one of 14 and then I trade one to Crim, so I have 98 and 14. Will I be able to automatically reshuffle them to 99 and 13, or do I have to do the old workaround of sticking the partial stack in the Vault and withdrawing it?
Will this include the ability to condense actual stacks, rather than making them a virtual stack? Like, say I have a stack of 99 Delta Orchids and one of 14 and then I trade one to Crim, so I have 98 and 14. Will I be able to automatically reshuffle them to 99 and 13, or do I have to do the old workaround of sticking the partial stack in the Vault and withdrawing it?
WKtl2lb.png
1YB0OjO.png
RUGBzP5.png
jQub7yI.png
wAfJ7Bn.png
reHWBXk.png
lSyxazy.png
p19HCH0.png
I can't wait!
I can't wait!
28138.png

kosmo | he/him | FR +3

28252.png
Very nice!
Very nice!
rIjWU7i.png • rain
• irl creacher
• fr +3
• pls drink water
mm leaf.png oC8BwLW.pngscruffy.png
That sounds great! what I mostly hope for is an option where, when you filter your food stacks by type, if you convert any to food points, it doesn't switch back to the regular tab. It is super annoying when you're trying to swiftly get food points of some type!

e.g. If I want plant type food, I set the filter to "plant", I browsed to maybe the 5th page of plants, I convert a stack or three into plant points, then I wanted to browse on to the 6th page of plants, but alas, as I hit that "convert to food points", the hoard page switched back to showing "all" food types. Please, please address this!
That sounds great! what I mostly hope for is an option where, when you filter your food stacks by type, if you convert any to food points, it doesn't switch back to the regular tab. It is super annoying when you're trying to swiftly get food points of some type!

e.g. If I want plant type food, I set the filter to "plant", I browsed to maybe the 5th page of plants, I convert a stack or three into plant points, then I wanted to browse on to the 6th page of plants, but alas, as I hit that "convert to food points", the hoard page switched back to showing "all" food types. Please, please address this!
CEMkO7t.png gifYPqJ.png
I know that this is most likely an admin's inventory, but that's a lot of items. (Slime, uhh... purple moray eels, Flycatchers)
I know that this is most likely an admin's inventory, but that's a lot of items. (Slime, uhh... purple moray eels, Flycatchers)

TdTJOrw.png
FObX7rS.png
ZbNAjCO.png

uzcwnDd.png
mjtJ868.png
Gf9Ba59.png
tumblr_inline_nbca3vIFnM1qg78ij.png WUYHc.gif
thank u staff i owe u my life
thank u staff i owe u my life
Die of Bargaining julien
. they/them
. sapphic