Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Dev Update: Hoard & Vault
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 ... 89 90
Would the usage indicator be able to show up elsewhere on the site? I'd find it really useful in indicating what not to give Crim or what not to melt down at Baldwin's. Even if it won't work like that immediately, putting the indicator in those places would be super convenient.
Would the usage indicator be able to show up elsewhere on the site? I'd find it really useful in indicating what not to give Crim or what not to melt down at Baldwin's. Even if it won't work like that immediately, putting the indicator in those places would be super convenient.
myosotis Sela, she/her, FR+3
Jewelry Box Fae Subspecies
Official Lightning Subspecies
Ultimate Dragon Color Guide
Lore
_______________________Jewelry Box Fae subspecies
[quote name="Emordnilap" date="2020-09-21 11:10:11" ] about the number of items per page, is that toggle-able? or is it the new number of items per page and can't be changed? i ask 'cause it says up to 56 items per page, and i (and i know some other people) like the current amount as it fits neatly in our screens. aside from that, i am LOVING this whole to-be update!! the usage indicator with baldwin vs hibden etc is gonna be SO SO helpful! [/quote] @Emordnilap Completely optional. In fact, when it launches, it will default to the same number of items shown in the legacy version and if you want more you'll need to manually increase it.
Emordnilap wrote on 2020-09-21 11:10:11:
about the number of items per page, is that toggle-able? or is it the new number of items per page and can't be changed? i ask 'cause it says up to 56 items per page, and i (and i know some other people) like the current amount as it fits neatly in our screens.

aside from that, i am LOVING this whole to-be update!! the usage indicator with baldwin vs hibden etc is gonna be SO SO helpful!

@Emordnilap

Completely optional. In fact, when it launches, it will default to the same number of items shown in the legacy version and if you want more you'll need to manually increase it.
Flight Rising Developer
Project Management | Engineering Team Cheerleader | UI Designer
[quote name="Kaepora" date="2020-09-21 10:45:26" ] [quote name="kisaeri" date="2020-09-21 10:27:23" ] Any thoughts on putting Baldwin materials in a new tab? [/quote] @kisaeri - Since all filters are reflected in the hoard URL, you’ll be able to filter the tab to only show Baldwin Materials (subcategory) and bookmark that page. Essentially, you can make custom hoard tabs with preset filters! [/quote] That sounds good. Thank you!
Kaepora wrote on 2020-09-21 10:45:26:
kisaeri wrote on 2020-09-21 10:27:23:
Any thoughts on putting Baldwin materials in a new tab?

@kisaeri - Since all filters are reflected in the hoard URL, you’ll be able to filter the tab to only show Baldwin Materials (subcategory) and bookmark that page.

Essentially, you can make custom hoard tabs with preset filters!

That sounds good. Thank you!
U58SZuw.png
EXCELLENT
EXCELLENT
Shadow | they/them
can we choose more than 1 fam to send to other users ?
this may be nice to add because crossroad is not fast when doing that with fams
can we choose more than 1 fam to send to other users ?
this may be nice to add because crossroad is not fast when doing that with fams
lvl 25, for sale
OH HOLY CRAP A HOARD REVAMP

IVE BEEN WANTING THIS FOR SO LONG, THANK YOU AAAAAAAAAA

*HYPES*
OH HOLY CRAP A HOARD REVAMP

IVE BEEN WANTING THIS FOR SO LONG, THANK YOU AAAAAAAAAA

*HYPES*
JxXWPTT.png
Coli guide
_ BjzISWz.png
FR Goals
_ 9gI0bgp.png
Art shop
_ Undying-Featherback.png
Lair map
_ Rat-King.png
Pixels
_ 4bPVjcz.png
Site
_ Venomous-Toridae.png
BBCode guide
_ WAYSTONECROPPED.gif
:o
:o
she/they | +0 fr time
wishlistbadgesadoptshatchery
Please allow the select all feature to be used in all tabs!
Please allow the select all feature to be used in all tabs!
@Dwarfcichlidlvr The hoard/vault revamp hasn't been released yet. This is just a developer update showing some of the changes so they can get some user feedback ahead of the actual launch. We should see it released in the coming months!
@Dwarfcichlidlvr The hoard/vault revamp hasn't been released yet. This is just a developer update showing some of the changes so they can get some user feedback ahead of the actual launch. We should see it released in the coming months!
myosotis Sela, she/her, FR+3
Jewelry Box Fae Subspecies
Official Lightning Subspecies
Ultimate Dragon Color Guide
Lore
_______________________Jewelry Box Fae subspecies
Oh my god this sounds gooooooood! I especially adore the ability to melt things at Baldwing straight from your Hoard, the virtual stacking and the color markings for items that are used in recepies and trades. This update is going to make my life infinitely better once it comes out!

I have one question though: can you still open a single chest item at a time if you want to? I personally would prefer to do things that way, but I see how the "open ten at a time" option would be useful, too. Can we do both in the future?
Oh my god this sounds gooooooood! I especially adore the ability to melt things at Baldwing straight from your Hoard, the virtual stacking and the color markings for items that are used in recepies and trades. This update is going to make my life infinitely better once it comes out!

I have one question though: can you still open a single chest item at a time if you want to? I personally would prefer to do things that way, but I see how the "open ten at a time" option would be useful, too. Can we do both in the future?
IQJmIq3.png
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 ... 89 90