Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Dev Update: Hoard & Vault
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 ... 89 90
How embarrassing, I didn’t know that was there lol. Thank you.
How embarrassing, I didn’t know that was there lol. Thank you.
Thank you so much! This is a great QoL improvement.
Also please implement a search in CRs and PMs later, I personally think these are a big pain. But I'm loving to see how much you're taking player feedback into account, that's awesome!
Thank you so much! This is a great QoL improvement.
Also please implement a search in CRs and PMs later, I personally think these are a big pain. But I'm loving to see how much you're taking player feedback into account, that's awesome!

Art by
Rashakiro
MxpKMoG.png_________________________________
~ Crazy
He/him
Brazilian
(FR+5)
I screamed so many times I've lost my voice again. 8'D These new options are WONDERFUL! Everything I could have asked for and then some~ Great job, staff!
I screamed so many times I've lost my voice again. 8'D These new options are WONDERFUL! Everything I could have asked for and then some~ Great job, staff!
How many items can we restore? Is it limited like dragon restoration, or only up to how much we can afford to buy back?
How many items can we restore? Is it limited like dragon restoration, or only up to how much we can afford to buy back?
GkfDmNh.png
I don't really understand why recovery of an accidental hoard sell needs to be at a markup. You would think undoing the gain from the auto sell would be enough, not sure why mistakes need to be actively punished.
I don't really understand why recovery of an accidental hoard sell needs to be at a markup. You would think undoing the gain from the auto sell would be enough, not sure why mistakes need to be actively punished.
YES! This will be so useful!
CUE THE HYPE
YES! This will be so useful!
CUE THE HYPE
[insert clever and witty comment here]

hey, come check out my fandragons :3
xH2YfAb.png C0YtY9S.gif q9EEy5M.png
FObX7rS.png
I7a1ndF.png
XmHV7tO.png
LRdLP2V.png
2VtxnMX.png
Will there be any change to how we apply speciality items to dragons from the hoard? Right now, as someone with vision issues and colorblindness, it can be hard to make sure I'm picking the right dragon. Will there be an ability to filter by name/breed/anything?
Will there be any change to how we apply speciality items to dragons from the hoard? Right now, as someone with vision issues and colorblindness, it can be hard to make sure I'm picking the right dragon. Will there be an ability to filter by name/breed/anything?
6ntc1cC.jpg
[quote name="Dakerdusia" date="2020-09-21 11:08:12" ] Looks extremly painful... May we have an option to turn this off in account settings? [/quote] Hi @Dakerdusia, I'm sorry to hear your first impression based on the preview is that it's painful! An optional toggle for legacy functionality is impossible. This is a [b]full UI and backend overhaul[/b] that fundamentally changes how the Hoard and Vault operate. That being said, if you have any specific suggestions or feedback based on today's preview and any concerns you may have arising from it, please feel free to post in our [b][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/sug]Suggestions[/url][/b] forum!
Dakerdusia wrote on 2020-09-21 11:08:12:
Looks extremly painful... May we have an option to turn this off in account settings?

Hi @Dakerdusia, I'm sorry to hear your first impression based on the preview is that it's painful! An optional toggle for legacy functionality is impossible. This is a full UI and backend overhaul that fundamentally changes how the Hoard and Vault operate.

That being said, if you have any specific suggestions or feedback based on today's preview and any concerns you may have arising from it, please feel free to post in our Suggestions forum!
This looks so good! Extra yay for being able to open multiple chests, and extra-extra-[i]extra[/i] yay for being able to list foodstacks on the Auction House direct from hoard -- I can't count the number of times I've gone to list something, only to be unable to find it again once I get to the AH. Thanks for all your hard work! [emoji=spiral star size=1]
This looks so good! Extra yay for being able to open multiple chests, and extra-extra-extra yay for being able to list foodstacks on the Auction House direct from hoard -- I can't count the number of times I've gone to list something, only to be unable to find it again once I get to the AH.

Thanks for all your hard work!
DSfRuAQ.png
Thank you. T_T Not being able to sort or search has been driving me nuts!!
Thank you. T_T Not being able to sort or search has been driving me nuts!!
tumblr_nkeq8oy09d1u87imeo4_250.pngtumblr_nkeq8oy09d1u87imeo3_100.pngtumblr_nkeq8oy09d1u87imeo1_250.png
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 ... 89 90