Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Dev Update: Hoard & Vault
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 ... 89 90
[quote name="Reggae" date="2020-09-21 10:59:01" ] How many dragons can we restore at one time? For example, if someone exalts 5 dragons can they restore them all on the same day? It is it one dragon at a time? [/quote] @Reggae Dragon Restoration is an option that released a few years ago. You can find more information about it [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ann/2305927/1][b]in this thread[/b][/url].
Reggae wrote on 2020-09-21 10:59:01:
How many dragons can we restore at one time? For example, if someone exalts 5 dragons can they restore them all on the same day? It is it one dragon at a time?

@Reggae

Dragon Restoration is an option that released a few years ago. You can find more information about it in this thread.
Flight Rising Developer
Project Management | Engineering Team Cheerleader | UI Designer
The information for if an item is useful for Baldwin / Swipp etc excites me the most!!
The information for if an item is useful for Baldwin / Swipp etc excites me the most!!
tumblr_paowz6ygV51s79fpho3_400.png Mediscoot's Projects and Quests
NPC Color Guide
Monthly Coliseum Challenge Thread
Big Book of FR Memes
Currently Questing:
Frigid fugitive shackles
This is something I have been waiting for forever. It'll be nice to condense huge vaults and hoards and such to something more manageable.

ALso the fact that there is gonna be indicators if something is used for hibden/baldwin/swipp, etc is absolutely godsend.

Thank you so much for this upcoming update.
This is something I have been waiting for forever. It'll be nice to condense huge vaults and hoards and such to something more manageable.

ALso the fact that there is gonna be indicators if something is used for hibden/baldwin/swipp, etc is absolutely godsend.

Thank you so much for this upcoming update.
I'm just saying, as long as the hoard doesn't default to showing items by name, like apparel does in the new apparel sorts for dressing room etc. I'll be happy.

Please don't make me sort by ID every freaking time I go to my hoard.
I'm just saying, as long as the hoard doesn't default to showing items by name, like apparel does in the new apparel sorts for dressing room etc. I'll be happy.

Please don't make me sort by ID every freaking time I go to my hoard.
Q9opeXe.png...8ydRw4n.png...o022-d01-L-Firtarian.pngo141-d02-Firtarian.pngo141-d03-Firtarian.pngo141-d04-Firtarian.pngs1-d2-Firtarian.pngs1-d14-Firtarian.pngs1-d16-Firtarian.pngs1-d4-Firtarian.png
YAY! This is going to be amazing! [emoji=rainbow star 1 size=1] [emoji=gold crown size=1] Thank you so much for all your hard work on FR!
YAY! This is going to be amazing!
Thank you so much for all your hard work on FR!
Timezone:
Same as FR
5G1dR62.pngjW6M6Gx.png 1IJZqsC.png
[quote name="Tunesmith" date="2020-09-21 10:57:08" ] Are you going to make it so that you stay on the same item tab when switching between the hoard and vault instead of always getting reset to the food tab? [/quote] God news, @Tunesmith, when you toggle between hoard and vault, your current tab is maintained. There are so many little polish items that they didn't all get into the announcement! [emoji=snapper scared size=2]
Tunesmith wrote on 2020-09-21 10:57:08:
Are you going to make it so that you stay on the same item tab when switching between the hoard and vault instead of always getting reset to the food tab?

God news, @Tunesmith, when you toggle between hoard and vault, your current tab is maintained.

There are so many little polish items that they didn't all get into the announcement!
~ Flight Rising Engineering Team ~
- Do you want to hear what I said again? Hoot hoot!

Flight Rising
Knowledge Base

Flight Rising Rules & Policies
incredible ahhhh this is so convenient for my familiar hoards ;;;w;;; thank you for all your hard work!
incredible ahhhh this is so convenient for my familiar hoards ;;;w;;; thank you for all your hard work!
3a91cedabe354d905736cf4f15c5a0c1b3b150d7.gif lance | they/them
achtung, baby!
hi i like my girlfriend and
setting things on fire.
VERY cool, thank you, devs! I really like the locking and favorite functions, and I'm SO excited for virtual stacks! What a BLESSING
VERY cool, thank you, devs! I really like the locking and favorite functions, and I'm SO excited for virtual stacks! What a BLESSING
((Kai || they/them))
K6TNbNL.pnggnd7XS8.pngxAaH3K8.pngipiaOGP.pngLrK9u2q.png
Will the search options transfer over to CRs? As in, if you were sending someone items in the Crossroads, would you be able to look them up within CR, to more easily find what you're trading them?
Will the search options transfer over to CRs? As in, if you were sending someone items in the Crossroads, would you be able to look them up within CR, to more easily find what you're trading them?
tundra monolair (except when i'm not)
201576c98bceb8a8f26f4f51d994188f4d69cc59.gif5be2f71663585fac901386458cef7c37ddb9502e.gif
will the filter options be collapsible? if not, i'd love for that to be added! Other then that, this looks great!
will the filter options be collapsible? if not, i'd love for that to be added! Other then that, this looks great!
64590965-12.png
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 ... 89 90