Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Dev Update: Hoard & Vault
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 ... 89 90
This all looks great. I gotta wonder if the Swipp items will also be given a little tab color underneath them, too. For some reason, I have doubts, since those items are added to way more frequently than tansmutables or den task items. But will locking an item also prevent it from being converted to food points if it's a food item? That would be useful for mass converting so that I don't accidentally eat all those rare Swipp ingredients. And I hope sorting by ID remains for those people that are used to the current sort method - this not being an option to default to with dragon apparel is annoying.
This all looks great. I gotta wonder if the Swipp items will also be given a little tab color underneath them, too. For some reason, I have doubts, since those items are added to way more frequently than tansmutables or den task items. But will locking an item also prevent it from being converted to food points if it's a food item? That would be useful for mass converting so that I don't accidentally eat all those rare Swipp ingredients. And I hope sorting by ID remains for those people that are used to the current sort method - this not being an option to default to with dragon apparel is annoying.
dXizOVT.gif
deviantART
♦ +3 FR Time ♦
♦ Born-Again Christian ♦
♥ ♥ Wishlist ♥ ♥
♦ ♦ For Sale ♦ ♦
Free Dragons
Free lv27 Cauldron
Animated Icons
Art Trades
NatakiroFR.gif      tumblr_inline_nt4mfidcqY1qkfp12_500.gif
     Ping, please!
This just makes me so happy, everything about this update will make the things I do on FR way easier! I was literally shaking when I read this. And the labels at the bottom of each item? Those would just be amazing [emoji=coatl love size=1]
This just makes me so happy, everything about this update will make the things I do on FR way easier! I was literally shaking when I read this. And the labels at the bottom of each item? Those would just be amazing
HIqNF92.png
I read every reply and message I get, but it may take some time for me to respond. Feel free to send another one if I haven't responded in over a day!
She/they
Wishlist
FR time +10
you have NO IDEA how thrilled i am for virtual stacks [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/343167327048564747/757667613915480217/unknown.png[/img]
you have NO IDEA how thrilled i am for virtual stacks

unknown.png
"That was a nice distraction."
"The time I was able to spend with you... It was like memories of pure light."
tumblr_inline_nr3jt1Pqab1s7z3me_75sq.pngtumblr_inline_nr3jstm7lK1s7z3me_75sq.pngtumblr_inline_nr3jt1Pqab1s7z3me_75sq.pngtumblr_inline_nr3jstm7lK1s7z3me_75sq.pngtumblr_inline_nr3jt1Pqab1s7z3me_75sq.pngtumblr_inline_nr3jstm7lK1s7z3me_75sq.pngtumblr_inline_nr3jt1Pqab1s7z3me_75sq.pngtumblr_inline_nr3jstm7lK1s7z3me_75sq.pngtumblr_inline_nr3jtp2T4U1s7z3me_75sq.pngtumblr_inline_nr3jstm7lK1s7z3me_75sq.png
"Sweet dreams. I'll be with you before long."
"That's how it's done."
Humans are the most irrational beings.

QBTY.pnggVbL.png
bH4wU.gif
Glorious!
Glorious!
4xTBSTZ.png
Oh thank goodness, hoard search! Will make looking for specific familiars easier!
Oh thank goodness, hoard search! Will make looking for specific familiars easier!
w8o0xW1.png My_half_an_egg_button.png
[quote name="Sadistic" date="2020-09-21 11:21:04" ] you have NO IDEA how thrilled i am for virtual stacks [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/343167327048564747/757667613915480217/unknown.png[/img] [/quote] @Sadistic On launch day please post a side-by-side screenshot of this exact tab. I'm dying to know what it drops to!
Sadistic wrote on 2020-09-21 11:21:04:
you have NO IDEA how thrilled i am for virtual stacks

unknown.png

@Sadistic

On launch day please post a side-by-side screenshot of this exact tab. I'm dying to know what it drops to!
Flight Rising Developer
Project Management | Engineering Team Cheerleader | UI Designer
As someone that likes to keep her items neat and organized this is a godsend!!! Thank you so much!!!
As someone that likes to keep her items neat and organized this is a godsend!!! Thank you so much!!!
GUzkWUj.png 3d8637d4e0c3a40a9104ee27b702ba84.png
Will locking (food) items result in them being unable to be converted into food points, or will it only prevent them from being hoard sold?
Will locking (food) items result in them being unable to be converted into food points, or will it only prevent them from being hoard sold?
cPW6H3E.png
Cool!
Cool!
UU5sIpr.pngI love purple
BT1N47G.pngFlight Rising+3
v2PJF9u.png
mNH9cjt.png
AO77JKB.gif
oh wow, this update looks amazing! thank you so much!
oh wow, this update looks amazing! thank you so much!
@Wriothesley | FR + 8 | Dragon Sales | 55627404.png
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 ... 89 90