Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | is there a flight you wish you'd picked?
1 2
is there a certain flight you wish you'd picked when starting out?
for me, it's wind. i like wind's aesthetic and wind eyes would've worked so much better for my progen.
is there a certain flight you wish you'd picked when starting out?
for me, it's wind. i like wind's aesthetic and wind eyes would've worked so much better for my progen.
I still wonder if I should've picked Plague way back when I first started out, and made my progen look more the part. Survival and adaptability have always been a big part of the lore and the unholy amount of Mirrors I've procured always made me wonder if I should have gone with Plague instead. Overall though, I'm pretty happy in Lightning and don't intend on moving.
I still wonder if I should've picked Plague way back when I first started out, and made my progen look more the part. Survival and adaptability have always been a big part of the lore and the unholy amount of Mirrors I've procured always made me wonder if I should have gone with Plague instead. Overall though, I'm pretty happy in Lightning and don't intend on moving.
mirror_chib8.png
tumblr_n8h81aIYJy1si697do4_500.png
See a Mirror, pick it up, all week long you'll have
too many mirrors and no more food
help me please they're eating everything
On an unrelated note, if you have nice Mirrors to sell...
Earth.

I like the natural look and the dominance would be amazing, and I'm super mad at myself for not picking earth when I started out.
Earth.

I like the natural look and the dominance would be amazing, and I'm super mad at myself for not picking earth when I started out.
Shattered Glass

Lorwolf Referral Link
Fr+2
I accept all friend requests!
Wishlist
I joined Arcane to spite my good friend but I really wanted to join Lightning, which is now reflected in a lot of my dragons and... Well, you see my vista, is it really a surprise?
I joined Arcane to spite my good friend but I really wanted to join Lightning, which is now reflected in a lot of my dragons and... Well, you see my vista, is it really a surprise?
Current Sweetpuff hoard: 47
SWEETPUFF SYNONYMS
he/him
usually found eliminating sweetpuffs in the coli to acquire them
Water. I was initially drawn toward it, but I picked Arcane instead & kind of was like. Well i have different feelings now gonna move.

Since I don't really breed tho, outside of pretty fodder, I might vacation in Water my next flight cool down & see what it's like!
Water. I was initially drawn toward it, but I picked Arcane instead & kind of was like. Well i have different feelings now gonna move.

Since I don't really breed tho, outside of pretty fodder, I might vacation in Water my next flight cool down & see what it's like!
Msp9L6c.gif|| Cheshire
she/her
hobbiest writer
enjoyer of many things
wishlist/info
I wished I picked plague. Then I picked plague
I wished I picked plague. Then I picked plague

Some times I wished I would of joined arcanine or a flight that is very fourm active. My heart will always be with shadow ????
Some times I wished I would of joined arcanine or a flight that is very fourm active. My heart will always be with shadow ????
MUOEd1W.png
Forums I Run

Official Shadow Subspecies Hub: IF | OOF
FR Deity Memes | Food Exchange
W.I.P Lore | Dragon Pen Pals | Art | More..

She/They | FR+ 3 | English | ID: 208844
UeqWADf.png
I started in Shadow then left for Nature because I had no clue what I was doing and it was free...and there was a festival and I thought only Nature did them [emoji=bogsneak confused size=2]...I still miss Shadow...
I started in Shadow then left for Nature because I had no clue what I was doing and it was free...and there was a festival and I thought only Nature did them ...I still miss Shadow...
Looking for Tidelord...wN876Zm.gif1dguu_IKpr_Ds_S6_ETJ.gif
Ice. The eyes would have matched way better with my progens lol
Ice. The eyes would have matched way better with my progens lol
HX0RiC0.png
Nope!
My flight is perrrrrfect for my lore.
My clan is a bitter collection of crushed and forgotten dreams.
Nope!
My flight is perrrrrfect for my lore.
My clan is a bitter collection of crushed and forgotten dreams.
AND-GOD-SAID.png
1 2