Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | So lets say your flight did not exist...
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 31 32
Plague.

Second choice would be Earth.
Plague.

Second choice would be Earth.
hm...if plague didn't exist...

honestly i sort of originally went for plague because it seemed vaguely evil (still here because i still like the aesthetic) so i'd probably go for shadow instead...because, you know, darkness evil and stuff...

plus shadow has a nice colour scheme/aesthetic...

so, probably shadow if i joined at the same point and plague wasn't available

(still not sure why i originally went for it because of the 'evil' part)
hm...if plague didn't exist...

honestly i sort of originally went for plague because it seemed vaguely evil (still here because i still like the aesthetic) so i'd probably go for shadow instead...because, you know, darkness evil and stuff...

plus shadow has a nice colour scheme/aesthetic...

so, probably shadow if i joined at the same point and plague wasn't available

(still not sure why i originally went for it because of the 'evil' part)
Altered version of the 'Fancy Rat' item, edited to have a more blue colour scheme, grey/white husky colouring, and a pair of blue-tipped black crow wings + matching tail feathers. crow, they/them, fr+8
Pixel badges: Rat OwnerFallen London fandom
Rain World fandomGoth

current icon
Earth or nature.
Earth or nature.
unknown-2.png
I think that I would join plague as I really enjoy the flight from a lore perspective, and red eyes are good fun. Tbh in my current lore my clan's culture is already heavily influenced by plague as some crucial founding members are plague dragons.
I think that I would join plague as I really enjoy the flight from a lore perspective, and red eyes are good fun. Tbh in my current lore my clan's culture is already heavily influenced by plague as some crucial founding members are plague dragons.
Lore
Hatchery
Dream Dragons
bepadepadept line long line short boop bepepepep
VPsWmjb.gif
I mean, there's not really another orange eyes flight, uh? I legit had a "wait what's the flight with the dark blue eyes" before realizing I forgot (again) than Water was a flight. I guess I would go there? Their eyes match my colors the best, I guess? Plus it would be funny to be part of the flight I 100% always forget about ^^.
I mean, there's not really another orange eyes flight, uh? I legit had a "wait what's the flight with the dark blue eyes" before realizing I forgot (again) than Water was a flight. I guess I would go there? Their eyes match my colors the best, I guess? Plus it would be funny to be part of the flight I 100% always forget about ^^.
tumblr_inline_pawby3qPs91rbjkvp_540.png
I think Water. It was the other flight that I felt most drawn to when I first started, & I'm debating vacationing in it at some point. Light has really taken over as my home flight, but if it was completely gone, I'd def check into Water
I think Water. It was the other flight that I felt most drawn to when I first started, & I'm debating vacationing in it at some point. Light has really taken over as my home flight, but if it was completely gone, I'd def check into Water
Msp9L6c.gif|| Cheshire
she/her
hobbiest writer
enjoyer of many things
wishlist/info
Probably Earth, TBH! Not even really for Dom (though that is a plus, haha) I just think the community seems nice and I vibe with the aesthetic and lore.
Or maybe sister flight, who knows?
Probably Earth, TBH! Not even really for Dom (though that is a plus, haha) I just think the community seems nice and I vibe with the aesthetic and lore.
Or maybe sister flight, who knows?
Esme, a very red and Plague-themed Skydancer. A medallion depicting the Plaguebringer in profile.
I would either join Lightning or Nature, purely for the aesthetics/eyes
I would either join Lightning or Nature, purely for the aesthetics/eyes
et83wGg.gifgebx48s.pngaXbaYIT.pngxe4FQbY.pngXGtgfcm.png3TwiCsy.pngpxgKZLB.pngPuVYkR5.pngygWzlbs.pngY8tJr9S.pngyamzawx.pngX8uau7ND.png
i'd probably join earth, since i really like their whole vibe! dusty and rocky and chill seems super funky :)
i'd probably join earth, since i really like their whole vibe! dusty and rocky and chill seems super funky :)
0677d28e5c7d748a94f0cc9f5cfeb8825de80127.png2d8db2ee5c9e2266d3425f09c21323c59cdb60f1.png xxx x
hound
he/him
+3 fr
gnasher of teeth and lover of rat kings
Light

Cuz light is p seeked when you're nest lending
Light

Cuz light is p seeked when you're nest lending
dayvxna-213c362e-7ebe-4009-a350-30adac498168.png
Dnqps2i.pngHJLIYn4.png
he - him || it isn't lucifer, it's lucifUr, with an U. || FR + 4
art shop