Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Menagerie (Easter ^-^)
1 2 ... 279 280 281 282 283 ... 390 391
@Cuddleh

I don’t currently want a dragon, but I absolutely can not continue on in my life until you know that I feel Celery is disgusting on every level, and I would literally rather eat dirt than ever suffer the taste of it in my mouth. Even in the form of ants of a log. You could not pay me to eat it. If I were a supervillian, I would be trying to eradicate all celery from existence, on this planet and any other planet that dares shelter that horrendous vegetable.

Celery should be used only in the lowest circles of the afterlife as punishment for the most heinous crimes.

Thank you for coming to my ted talk.
@Cuddleh

I don’t currently want a dragon, but I absolutely can not continue on in my life until you know that I feel Celery is disgusting on every level, and I would literally rather eat dirt than ever suffer the taste of it in my mouth. Even in the form of ants of a log. You could not pay me to eat it. If I were a supervillian, I would be trying to eradicate all celery from existence, on this planet and any other planet that dares shelter that horrendous vegetable.

Celery should be used only in the lowest circles of the afterlife as punishment for the most heinous crimes.

Thank you for coming to my ted talk.
tOvDFgM.png
thank you!!
thank you!!
hu72dVR.png
Is the ice-veined astronomer boy still available?
Is the ice-veined astronomer boy still available?
jt3PpxV.png

* rarebird or thal
* they/them
* FR+1
* I like birds

RskIq.png
wishlist

Light Nest host for:
- CFCE
- Nest Network
- Friendly Nest Rental
I am saddened by all this celery hate! Please, friends, try some of the innermost celery, the young tender shoots, when it's fresh and crisp - the outer stalks can absolutely be a hellish mess of strings but celery can be delightful!!! [emoji=spiral sad size=1] Also @cuddleh I forgot to ask whether I could please be on the Astronomers' specific pinglist, because I desperately need an Orca-Veined boy. Thank you ahead of time! :3
I am saddened by all this celery hate! Please, friends, try some of the innermost celery, the young tender shoots, when it's fresh and crisp - the outer stalks can absolutely be a hellish mess of strings but celery can be delightful!!!

Also @cuddleh I forgot to ask whether I could please be on the Astronomers' specific pinglist, because I desperately need an Orca-Veined boy. Thank you ahead of time! :3
TKnzRtf.png1pKKwg6.pngUTc7X3Y.png
My dragon choices are already in.

I like celery especially with salad dressing, peanut butter, or cheese spread... yum! ; )
My dragon choices are already in.

I like celery especially with salad dressing, peanut butter, or cheese spread... yum! ; )
@adrienne1614

Thank you for coming by! (And speaking out hehe)

@Thalassarche

The ice one hasn't currently been asked after, I just forgot to ping their pinglist so I'm making sure to give them time to answer :) If none of them get back to me, you're welcome to him and I'll give you a ping to let you know?

@briar

Maybe that's what my problem is, I haven't had that part of it (as far as I know). The strings just very much put me off! haha I can definitely add you onto that tonight when I get home from work, yes c:

@Caulonia

Yes mooooooom I know which ones you want and how you feel about celery but thank you xD
@adrienne1614

Thank you for coming by! (And speaking out hehe)

@Thalassarche

The ice one hasn't currently been asked after, I just forgot to ping their pinglist so I'm making sure to give them time to answer :) If none of them get back to me, you're welcome to him and I'll give you a ping to let you know?

@briar

Maybe that's what my problem is, I haven't had that part of it (as far as I know). The strings just very much put me off! haha I can definitely add you onto that tonight when I get home from work, yes c:

@Caulonia

Yes mooooooom I know which ones you want and how you feel about celery but thank you xD
aaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaa49763919121_34ac4bea71_m.jpg
Nothing I'm interested in this time around, but just to give you an extra opinion, I hate celery. It's disgusting. I can only stand it when it's cooked into mush in soups. Otherwise, keep it far away from me.

Also it has very little nutrition and is mostly just water, much like lettuce. Please do not ever feed celery to bunnies in large amounts, because it'll actually give them negative calories, which can be dangerous for the little guys. It takes more energy to break down than they get out of it.
Nothing I'm interested in this time around, but just to give you an extra opinion, I hate celery. It's disgusting. I can only stand it when it's cooked into mush in soups. Otherwise, keep it far away from me.

Also it has very little nutrition and is mostly just water, much like lettuce. Please do not ever feed celery to bunnies in large amounts, because it'll actually give them negative calories, which can be dangerous for the little guys. It takes more energy to break down than they get out of it.
girl_icon_by_orgetzu-d8qm7bc.pngping_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z0s1w.pnghatchery_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z17md.pngart_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1fu6.pnggen_1_sale_icon___orange_by_orgetzu-d9zwj8j.png
bubble_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1pvh.png
unicorn_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1xrd.pnghouse_icon_z_by_orgetzu-d9z2r3i.pngwinter_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z2szz.pngfrog_icon_by_orgetzu-d9zwkt5.pngpixel_potatoes_by_orgetzu-d9z0pkl.gif Some of these pixels go places....
@Cuddleh hello! I’m interested in the raspberry cerulean cerulean male imp! I can buy him now for gems!
@Cuddleh hello! I’m interested in the raspberry cerulean cerulean male imp! I can buy him now for gems!
tumblr_pb9pkcp2te1wfy1kfo1_500.png
@Orgetzu

Aha! The negative side grows xD (That's the side I'm on so no hate lol) Thank you for the bunny info too, that's really cool to know since I've lowkey wanted a bunny before xD You can also use that 10% off later on if you'd like for getting back to me hehe

@Artyphex

Ah yes hi! @shaynalie can help you out with that guy c: Thank you for coming by!!

EDIT: The boy is actually Fuchsia, assuming you mean the Blue Galaxies kiddo? : o
@Orgetzu

Aha! The negative side grows xD (That's the side I'm on so no hate lol) Thank you for the bunny info too, that's really cool to know since I've lowkey wanted a bunny before xD You can also use that 10% off later on if you'd like for getting back to me hehe

@Artyphex

Ah yes hi! @shaynalie can help you out with that guy c: Thank you for coming by!!

EDIT: The boy is actually Fuchsia, assuming you mean the Blue Galaxies kiddo? : o
aaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaa49763919121_34ac4bea71_m.jpg
Yeah, bunnies are good! I read about it once, and it's good info. I'd definitely recommend doing a lot of research if you get to a point where you can feasibly have one. Lots of weird stuff that's important to know! People feed their bunnies tons of stuff that's not really great for them.

Also, if you don't get them fixed, they pee. Everywhere.
Yeah, bunnies are good! I read about it once, and it's good info. I'd definitely recommend doing a lot of research if you get to a point where you can feasibly have one. Lots of weird stuff that's important to know! People feed their bunnies tons of stuff that's not really great for them.

Also, if you don't get them fixed, they pee. Everywhere.
girl_icon_by_orgetzu-d8qm7bc.pngping_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z0s1w.pnghatchery_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z17md.pngart_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1fu6.pnggen_1_sale_icon___orange_by_orgetzu-d9zwj8j.png
bubble_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1pvh.png
unicorn_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1xrd.pnghouse_icon_z_by_orgetzu-d9z2r3i.pngwinter_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z2szz.pngfrog_icon_by_orgetzu-d9zwkt5.pngpixel_potatoes_by_orgetzu-d9z0pkl.gif Some of these pixels go places....
1 2 ... 279 280 281 282 283 ... 390 391