Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Flight Population Tracking
1 2 ... 116 117 118 119 120 ... 137 138
Whoa, it's good to see this still up and running! Great work as always! :D
Whoa, it's good to see this still up and running! Great work as always! :D
Cursed Die
Hi, I'm Steffon.

Saving up: 1,830/7,000 G
- 11 * (530 - 250) = 3,080 G
- Accent Blueprint (10) + Accent Blueprint = 3,500 G
Projects
God-Emperor
Taran's wondrous figurines
Hestia's brood
Guild Wars 2 fandragons
gMDuKVs.png
JHqnR5C.png
oxDm2Un.png
mjtJ868.png
5hF3FGk.png
awesome to see new updates-
awesome to see new updates-
lightning.gif tumblr_osstieOhPG1v8lm95o2_75sq.gif
Call me Halo please ^w^

(Old) Gallery | Socials | She/Her
| Pet sims I play | Bored |
+3 FR Time | My FR Artshop! |
| Commision Me Here |
tumblr_osstieOhPG1v8lm95o1_75sq.gif lightning.gif
W8Kw4ri.png
pJMraxT.png
W8Kw4ri.png
It's been a while! Congrats to Nature. ;p
It's been a while! Congrats to Nature. ;p
FR_Comm.png
a
foxofwonders.png __TDmCtlK.png __instagram-logo.png __Twitter_logo_bird_transparent_png.png __FR+9
__Netherlands__
__#3615
__Artist
P1YWd6F.png AgG97x3.png
Hello! Please add me to the pinglist!
Hello! Please add me to the pinglist!
NItuqvN.png
Add me to the pinglist as well please @squidragon
Add me to the pinglist as well please @squidragon
34b0ac572fe2964030b619c6fa767c27062fe549.png879f5985a86ebc325ac88c5863ef7b773042fea4.pngd00165ea3be20b3a332165f1cb02d923a7868fe5.png
Legendary thread!
Legendary thread!
27_1889290.png
I never realized Arcane was that big of a flight!
I never realized Arcane was that big of a flight!
tundra monolair (except when i'm not)
201576c98bceb8a8f26f4f51d994188f4d69cc59.gif5be2f71663585fac901386458cef7c37ddb9502e.gif
@squidragon I'd love to go on the pinglist for this! the statistics are fascinating. Looking forward to how the result of LvF this week (whatever it might be) ends up affecting the data. There's been a lot of flipping happening but Fire (as the smaller flight) seem to have a very hefty lead today. I've strained my wrist training fodder lol.
@squidragon I'd love to go on the pinglist for this! the statistics are fascinating. Looking forward to how the result of LvF this week (whatever it might be) ends up affecting the data. There's been a lot of flipping happening but Fire (as the smaller flight) seem to have a very hefty lead today. I've strained my wrist training fodder lol.
Accent shop
May i be added to the pinglist?
May i be added to the pinglist?
rHxG0s7.pngY5ILoot.png kaz | they/he/she | gay ace
lately i’ve been forgetful and unfocused, please ping me again if i didn’t respond!
yooOOOOOOOO New map has breakdowns by regions so we can see locations of lairs on the map! New thing I'm gonna have to track!!!

No updates yet but I'll be fussing with sheets after work today. Super exciting and will definitely give us a lot of interesting information. Something I'd like to point out right away is that the vast majority of clans are in the 'starter area', so we might be able to glean some active lair information from this. Even though regular players may be lounging about in the starter area, if someone's outside of that area, we know for sure they're actively playing right now. There were only a couple thousand ancient lairs on the locations when I checked earlier, and the ones with the most definitely did Not line up with the total populations.

I really want to try to grab these numbers asap before everyone moves because I noticed light had a TON of default ancient location users while some other flights didn't have so many. As everyone disperses this effect is going to disappear though so I'd like to grab these fast.

Anyway. Super interested in seeing where this goes and will try to keep you all updated on this as I have something New and Interesting to look into. I've been bad about actually posting updates in the last year (don't worry I'm still grabbing numbers) because it is also so much the-same with open registration, but this new shiny piece of information may spark some enthusiasm here.

@Caerbannog @Kitari @StrykeSlammerII @interestingword @Thalasuchus @Beladonna @Amarra @SadinaSaphrite @deterwhat @Fudge @Ravenmoon @Rannera @Foxofwonders @Fulcrum @Steffon @Orbitz @AcidStar @Pyrus @Lapillus @Xanthelei @Riley92 @FelGS @Minnichan @luadep @Phoenixfyre @Dainty @Keeroh @CapnKyrie @Kyrtian @Slyjinks @Parsley @CaptainCrackers @snowy @AriaBellaGato @Cathat @TikindiDragon @vetica @Mountainfall @lisasunny @Safirien @Valemora @skyarising @Agberts @Cuppycakez @Zenna @ChronicleCat @SilverLanayru @PrinceRaven @haikwoshevo @Fabtastic @Marmol @Wyverra @Sonicookie @Chinapiggy @russmond @Puns @TyraStark @blueparakeets @Asteria @MissMokushiroku @Blacktide2014 @Lefuulei @AmmieKatt @maralice13 @Asviloka @Final1204 @Cousin @Bluesnow26 @Inukimi @RainbowWolfy @Competitor @BloodLugia @eunkiel @arcticburrito @ZombieMoon @Caustica @Chantaey @PitchPines @Kalvin @SporkLord @WestWindWalker @Erato @Vaze @DyRyuu @Kirsui @lordofthedragons @mccoco2467 @KiwiSavagely @Acacia @ricci @ExoticBacoe @Minona @feming @turing @Willowfire @Jaxton @NightFuryScream @linguistic @Cavatica @kragar @CakeOn @Spazz @ScienceGal8 @edenprimes @izz @KathiraNarae @Swmachoodoo @tamka @Thoracosaurus @BlackHawk2000 @Sylkaen @Verwald @Ralen @TokalaLupe @HollyBerry @Aureate @gemino @GhostQueen13 @WynterDragen @Skylinne @Lilykittens @EXPLODINGLAZER @JadePower @Peegeray @Kamme @idlewildly @temperama @StitchedinIce @MightyNinja11 @cuddlekits @Xemseige @Frailty @DJFeather @Sorikia @Coyoteclaw11 @Jensy @BatCrooks @Cutestuff @Officer @CosyAlligator @NomasaurusRex @chromehorse @qwigoqwaga @AshesToRain @kas62000 @Yellowbelt99 @AzraMajere @Snipe @TeenyTinyDragon @IgnisFlamel @Klawzor @catchingadri @polefish @BabyMelon @OrchidSprig @QiEclipse @Dragonley @Percifrax @MortimerMironov @Eulerian @Laser16 @XxRQYTxX @TrainsDoNot @JasmineBlooms @Havic @julietofmayfair @terabyte @Beliar @Skejter @Parda @Airaly @BianchaJo @snugglebug @Synner @Opal99 @Cryptnoch @ScarletTheDragon @SleepyAnnie @SapphireMoon @oramutato @PlatinumDream @SpookyClockwork @Joyday05 @PurpleHibiscus @Starrlight @Soaringwingull @c33213 @gizamimi @LaAstaria @CalicoMainecoon @depinvenom @LadyJLayne @sacredpools @MageFeather @Steeil @FraidyCat @SariStar @Jetfeather @Kapara @Finnianheart @Adeya @morpheme @Moavi @Starglade @NessaTaralom @winterbright @RenatoUlbov @Kellaco @EasyV @violalore @Dawnsky23 @Nepkitty @Xeyla @Romi @Sophitia @xCrimsonCatx @bxsmxth @Afazeria @Kwisten @Omemega @annathequeen @Novalore @16Kevin16 @Sarihya @chescab @rluie @MoonlitCacti @Boneless @Corycia @CosmicGelatin @Vulpess @RuinofDarkness @crombinatorrjr @WintryStorm @Korpinsiipi @SanctifiedSavage @Stellatrix13 @HopeBagels @NoctisNix @olivirgo @Madolche @Tryvyal @Pachirisu @Nezumi @Idyll @WillowFleur124 @dreamsUnwind @akolit @Oakhearted @MuffinPaws @ribbonz @HeadlessKing @GingerPuff @midoriyasour @beepboopitsme @graybird @SandBoa @RAV3N @Lunalatic @andersbegabt @lunusdragoness @Roccoco @Shoppe @Keary @Dieter @KairinRose @KrazKitCat @Lietra @DuskySkyes @PijukVonGacy @Cottony5 @Chuul @narkov @Liona @KixsusKat @dallonweekes @Casethrace @icetail0912 @minervamaga @Xesei @CharlieNovak @MLPMDog @LiquidCake @BunnySox @TempleOfSyrinx @selkiie @Kementeri @Nethke @bluelikechase @silgrumir @Spontaneite @Mercurythewolf
yooOOOOOOOO New map has breakdowns by regions so we can see locations of lairs on the map! New thing I'm gonna have to track!!!

No updates yet but I'll be fussing with sheets after work today. Super exciting and will definitely give us a lot of interesting information. Something I'd like to point out right away is that the vast majority of clans are in the 'starter area', so we might be able to glean some active lair information from this. Even though regular players may be lounging about in the starter area, if someone's outside of that area, we know for sure they're actively playing right now. There were only a couple thousand ancient lairs on the locations when I checked earlier, and the ones with the most definitely did Not line up with the total populations.

I really want to try to grab these numbers asap before everyone moves because I noticed light had a TON of default ancient location users while some other flights didn't have so many. As everyone disperses this effect is going to disappear though so I'd like to grab these fast.

Anyway. Super interested in seeing where this goes and will try to keep you all updated on this as I have something New and Interesting to look into. I've been bad about actually posting updates in the last year (don't worry I'm still grabbing numbers) because it is also so much the-same with open registration, but this new shiny piece of information may spark some enthusiasm here.

@Caerbannog @Kitari @StrykeSlammerII @interestingword @Thalasuchus @Beladonna @Amarra @SadinaSaphrite @deterwhat @Fudge @Ravenmoon @Rannera @Foxofwonders @Fulcrum @Steffon @Orbitz @AcidStar @Pyrus @Lapillus @Xanthelei @Riley92 @FelGS @Minnichan @luadep @Phoenixfyre @Dainty @Keeroh @CapnKyrie @Kyrtian @Slyjinks @Parsley @CaptainCrackers @snowy @AriaBellaGato @Cathat @TikindiDragon @vetica @Mountainfall @lisasunny @Safirien @Valemora @skyarising @Agberts @Cuppycakez @Zenna @ChronicleCat @SilverLanayru @PrinceRaven @haikwoshevo @Fabtastic @Marmol @Wyverra @Sonicookie @Chinapiggy @russmond @Puns @TyraStark @blueparakeets @Asteria @MissMokushiroku @Blacktide2014 @Lefuulei @AmmieKatt @maralice13 @Asviloka @Final1204 @Cousin @Bluesnow26 @Inukimi @RainbowWolfy @Competitor @BloodLugia @eunkiel @arcticburrito @ZombieMoon @Caustica @Chantaey @PitchPines @Kalvin @SporkLord @WestWindWalker @Erato @Vaze @DyRyuu @Kirsui @lordofthedragons @mccoco2467 @KiwiSavagely @Acacia @ricci @ExoticBacoe @Minona @feming @turing @Willowfire @Jaxton @NightFuryScream @linguistic @Cavatica @kragar @CakeOn @Spazz @ScienceGal8 @edenprimes @izz @KathiraNarae @Swmachoodoo @tamka @Thoracosaurus @BlackHawk2000 @Sylkaen @Verwald @Ralen @TokalaLupe @HollyBerry @Aureate @gemino @GhostQueen13 @WynterDragen @Skylinne @Lilykittens @EXPLODINGLAZER @JadePower @Peegeray @Kamme @idlewildly @temperama @StitchedinIce @MightyNinja11 @cuddlekits @Xemseige @Frailty @DJFeather @Sorikia @Coyoteclaw11 @Jensy @BatCrooks @Cutestuff @Officer @CosyAlligator @NomasaurusRex @chromehorse @qwigoqwaga @AshesToRain @kas62000 @Yellowbelt99 @AzraMajere @Snipe @TeenyTinyDragon @IgnisFlamel @Klawzor @catchingadri @polefish @BabyMelon @OrchidSprig @QiEclipse @Dragonley @Percifrax @MortimerMironov @Eulerian @Laser16 @XxRQYTxX @TrainsDoNot @JasmineBlooms @Havic @julietofmayfair @terabyte @Beliar @Skejter @Parda @Airaly @BianchaJo @snugglebug @Synner @Opal99 @Cryptnoch @ScarletTheDragon @SleepyAnnie @SapphireMoon @oramutato @PlatinumDream @SpookyClockwork @Joyday05 @PurpleHibiscus @Starrlight @Soaringwingull @c33213 @gizamimi @LaAstaria @CalicoMainecoon @depinvenom @LadyJLayne @sacredpools @MageFeather @Steeil @FraidyCat @SariStar @Jetfeather @Kapara @Finnianheart @Adeya @morpheme @Moavi @Starglade @NessaTaralom @winterbright @RenatoUlbov @Kellaco @EasyV @violalore @Dawnsky23 @Nepkitty @Xeyla @Romi @Sophitia @xCrimsonCatx @bxsmxth @Afazeria @Kwisten @Omemega @annathequeen @Novalore @16Kevin16 @Sarihya @chescab @rluie @MoonlitCacti @Boneless @Corycia @CosmicGelatin @Vulpess @RuinofDarkness @crombinatorrjr @WintryStorm @Korpinsiipi @SanctifiedSavage @Stellatrix13 @HopeBagels @NoctisNix @olivirgo @Madolche @Tryvyal @Pachirisu @Nezumi @Idyll @WillowFleur124 @dreamsUnwind @akolit @Oakhearted @MuffinPaws @ribbonz @HeadlessKing @GingerPuff @midoriyasour @beepboopitsme @graybird @SandBoa @RAV3N @Lunalatic @andersbegabt @lunusdragoness @Roccoco @Shoppe @Keary @Dieter @KairinRose @KrazKitCat @Lietra @DuskySkyes @PijukVonGacy @Cottony5 @Chuul @narkov @Liona @KixsusKat @dallonweekes @Casethrace @icetail0912 @minervamaga @Xesei @CharlieNovak @MLPMDog @LiquidCake @BunnySox @TempleOfSyrinx @selkiie @Kementeri @Nethke @bluelikechase @silgrumir @Spontaneite @Mercurythewolf
WpjbI2U.gif
squid/winter | FR+3 | they/them | spelled squidra-gon (like octagon)
1 2 ... 116 117 118 119 120 ... 137 138