Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Flight Population Tracking
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 137 138
@Kyrmana Definitely! I'd be interested in seeing what you come up with too.
@Kyrmana Definitely! I'd be interested in seeing what you come up with too.
WpjbI2U.gif
squid/winter | FR+3 | they/them | spelled squidra-gon (like octagon)
@squidragon
Thanks. It might take a while because we just started

@Kyrmana
@squidragon
Thanks. It might take a while because we just started

@Kyrmana
tumblr_inline_n70sfjCw0G1r3rip7.png pixel_water_drop_by_kawiko-d5eot43.pngtumblr_inline_n7bp9dOKAM1r3rip7.png
UTC+2
@squidragon
Could I be added to the pinglist, please?
@squidragon
Could I be added to the pinglist, please?
This Week's Change

Since this is the first week, I don't have an even one-week date to compare this week's numbers too. Regular tracking should begin next week.

That being said, here's the change since last Wednesday, when I first decided to start making the thread:

Earth: 0
Plague: +3
Wind: -2
Water: -2
Lightning: -4
Ice: +12
Shadow: -1
Light: +2
Arcane: -2
Nature: -3
Fire: 0

AND, to make this update more interesting since that's basically just a few days, here's the change since August 19th, so about a month:

Earth: -3
Plague: +34
Wind: -60
Water: 0
Lightning: -8
Ice: +75
Light: +26
Arcane: 0
Nature: -53
Fire: +5

I find it interesting that Arcane hasn't lost numbers in the last month, when historically it is almost always decreasing. In fact, the first time in all of my numbers where Arcane had a higher population than the prior count (not including registration periods) was between early September and last week. Evidently people are either much less likely to leave right before their holiday or Arcane is getting so many new people in time for the holiday that it is balancing out.

@Caerbannog @Kitari @StrykeSlammerII @interestingword @Thalasuchus @Nimme @Meredith44
This Week's Change

Since this is the first week, I don't have an even one-week date to compare this week's numbers too. Regular tracking should begin next week.

That being said, here's the change since last Wednesday, when I first decided to start making the thread:

Earth: 0
Plague: +3
Wind: -2
Water: -2
Lightning: -4
Ice: +12
Light: +2
Arcane: -2
Nature: -3
Fire: 0

AND, to make this update more interesting since that's basically just a few days, here's the change since August 19th, so about a month:

Earth: -3
Plague: +34
Wind: -60
Water: 0
Lightning: -8
Ice: +75
Light: +26
Arcane: 0
Nature: -53
Fire: +5

I find it interesting that Arcane hasn't lost numbers in the last month, when historically it is almost always decreasing. In fact, the first time in all of my numbers where Arcane had a higher population than the prior count (not including registration periods) was between early September and last week. Evidently people are either much less likely to leave right before their holiday or Arcane is getting so many new people in time for the holiday that it is balancing out.

@Caerbannog @Kitari @StrykeSlammerII @interestingword @Thalasuchus @Nimme @Meredith44
WpjbI2U.gif
It don't know why this is so cool to see, but it totally is.
It don't know why this is so cool to see, but it totally is.
hYK4ogH.gif
Add me to your ping list as well please? This is rather fascinating to watch. :D
Add me to your ping list as well please? This is rather fascinating to watch. :D
Add me to the ping list! Can I ask what your sampling method is?
Add me to the ping list! Can I ask what your sampling method is?
ShadowbinderSignatureRomance2_zps8c0ee8b7.png
That is really interesting to see, thanks!
That is really interesting to see, thanks!
sweet! Love the graphics!

And if you ever want to make some graphs or have little pictures of migrating dragons
sweet! Love the graphics!

And if you ever want to make some graphs or have little pictures of migrating dragons
tumblr_n9qbytLS1Q1qh8fino1_500.png
Subs don't work. Please ping for attention~ - Chickens for Clucker
@SadinaSaphrite

I simply open up all the tabs on the map at about the same time and copy down the population counts given there.

As for the past numbers, I looked for posts around the forum where people had listed the populations of the flights. There were a few other tracking threads that have since been abandoned as well that I could grab numbers and dates from.
@SadinaSaphrite

I simply open up all the tabs on the map at about the same time and copy down the population counts given there.

As for the past numbers, I looked for posts around the forum where people had listed the populations of the flights. There were a few other tracking threads that have since been abandoned as well that I could grab numbers and dates from.
WpjbI2U.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 137 138