Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Fandom Union Academy 3.0 (IC)(OPEN!)
1 2 ... 183 184 185 186 187 ... 213 214
"........Damn, we need new laws....."

Pit was still TERRIFIED
"........Damn, we need new laws....."

Pit was still TERRIFIED
it / its

my tism. Too strong.
cQcx9mq.png9hqcHsy.pnghh5n4WA.pngmtHAEL4.png
AaYNmEX.pngypcKWM0.png4xqaZpf.pngay4nb7T.png
TWSJTng.pngr8v91MH.pngIgxj6v7.pnggYW0j5f.png
iJZWqi6.pngFcevfEX.pnggziv3Ja.pngOuGYfwM.png
mHG2UNd.pngPvUqAA2.pngKdJtVsv.png1fpzX0w.png
[center][emoji=book 2 size=1] [b][color=salmon]MONIKA - DARK PIT/LUNA/PIT[/color][/b] [size=2]" anyways, back to the point. " monika crooned. " your friend, over there, the white one. is safe for now. buuuuuuuut.... " she snaps her fingers once more. the command prompt appears over pittoo's head instead. " sorry, but you'll have to pay for your actions. retribution, y'know. but i don't have much info on you...soooo i probably should choose someone else, somebody who already [i]has[/i] a file logged into the fandalian academy database....someone who's been here from the VERY beginning..."[/size][/center]

MONIKA - DARK PIT/LUNA/PIT

" anyways, back to the point. " monika crooned. " your friend, over there, the white one. is safe for now. buuuuuuuut.... " she snaps her fingers once more. the command prompt appears over pittoo's head instead. " sorry, but you'll have to pay for your actions. retribution, y'know. but i don't have much info on you...soooo i probably should choose someone else, somebody who already has a file logged into the fandalian academy database....someone who's been here from the VERY beginning..."
snom.png

♫ we'll meet again, some sunny day!
“Psst, what exactly is she going on about? I tuned her out - I’ve heard too many villainous speeches, it rots the brain” Whirl whispered to Twig.
“Psst, what exactly is she going on about? I tuned her out - I’ve heard too many villainous speeches, it rots the brain” Whirl whispered to Twig.
* she/he genderfluid mxk5Q9c.png
* chaotic force of nature
* MY ART SHOP: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3138371
* fandoms: kirby, one punch, my hero academia, drawn to life, pokemon, steven universe, wander over yonder, gravity falls, transformers, bendy and the ink machine, portal, invader zim, sonic the hedgehog
Enter Indus, with a terrified Raymond over his shoulder. "Does anyone need a barrier?"

Sabin attempted to reason with Monika. He feigned an air of calm, though he was actually terrified out of his wits.

"So uh, Miss... Monika, right? I'm sure there's a better way to handle all this than deleting people from reality..."
Enter Indus, with a terrified Raymond over his shoulder. "Does anyone need a barrier?"

Sabin attempted to reason with Monika. He feigned an air of calm, though he was actually terrified out of his wits.

"So uh, Miss... Monika, right? I'm sure there's a better way to handle all this than deleting people from reality..."
tumblr_ovy93jxd481u1ry24o2_500.gif
"did..... anything happen back there..?"
"did..... anything happen back there..?"
Phantom ~ She/Her ~ Ace ~ Formerly ThePhantomWolf/Shiromori
+2 FR Time ~ Final Fantasy and Touhou are my life
Terra%20-%20Victory%20(Front).gifSabin%20-%20Walk%20(Front).gifEdgar%20-%20Finger.gif Terra%20-%20Esper%20-%20Blink%20(Front).gif Setzer%20-%20Finger.gifCeles%20-%20Wink.gifMaria%20-%20Sing.gifLocke%20-%20Laugh.gifRelm%20-%20Wave%20(Front).gif
"Excuse me, but WHAT THE F-CK?" Pittoo snapped at Monika, flaring out his wings. Pit was still pretty scared
"Excuse me, but WHAT THE F-CK?" Pittoo snapped at Monika, flaring out his wings. Pit was still pretty scared
it / its

my tism. Too strong.
Ori frowned worriedly. "I actually don't know what happened. I may go check in a little bit, but I'm hoping everything will turn out okay."

Twig reminded himself to read all of the school policies when they returned to the school... if they all returned to the school. Truth be told, he was terrified. He was doing a surprisingly good job of hiding it, but the feeling was still there. What he said almost solved things, but then the weapon almost hit Monika, and now the situation remained the same.

He glanced at Whirl as he asked about what was going on. "Basically, she's saying fighting is against the rules, and now she wants to make them pay for their actions... but I think I can help change that," he whispered back. Sabin had spoken up, trying to reason with her, but then Dark Pit snapped, and Pit was still terrified out of his mind.

Rest in peace, Twig, he thought glumly before turning to face Monika. "Hey, how about a slap on the wrist? Or... what do you guys call it... detention? Anything but deleting someone? I'm just gonna take a wild guess here and say you're referring to Luma when you say someone who has been here from the very beginning. I wouldn't know, but it's a strong feeling."

He paused, taking a deep breath. He took a couple steps closer, but he didn't get in between Monika and Dark Pit just yet. "I get it. You had a weapon thrown at you after you decided to lay off. That was attempted murder, I can see that. But isn't deleting someone's 'file', thus erasing them from existence, murder as well? Even if you think they deserve it, it's still murder. Why don't you guys focus on the current laws and work together to amend them, rather than fight each other? Wouldn't that be better?"

Ghost nodded, thinking of which ability they could use while indoors. They eventually decided on using a special weapon. They pulled out a different nail, and when activating it, an ethereal blade made of light pink, practically stark white energy materialized. This was the Dream Nail, something they weren't sure would work here.

Shortly after showing off, they wrote an explanation of their other powers and showed it to Magolor: 'That was my Dream Nail. I can use it to enter dreams and read thoughts, it won't hurt anyone. I don't know if it will work on anyone here. I have a few spells, but I don't think I can use them in here. It might destroy stuff. I can perform an extra jump with my wings, climb walls, and unify the Void under my will. I cannot do it here, but I could do it before.'
Ori frowned worriedly. "I actually don't know what happened. I may go check in a little bit, but I'm hoping everything will turn out okay."

Twig reminded himself to read all of the school policies when they returned to the school... if they all returned to the school. Truth be told, he was terrified. He was doing a surprisingly good job of hiding it, but the feeling was still there. What he said almost solved things, but then the weapon almost hit Monika, and now the situation remained the same.

He glanced at Whirl as he asked about what was going on. "Basically, she's saying fighting is against the rules, and now she wants to make them pay for their actions... but I think I can help change that," he whispered back. Sabin had spoken up, trying to reason with her, but then Dark Pit snapped, and Pit was still terrified out of his mind.

Rest in peace, Twig, he thought glumly before turning to face Monika. "Hey, how about a slap on the wrist? Or... what do you guys call it... detention? Anything but deleting someone? I'm just gonna take a wild guess here and say you're referring to Luma when you say someone who has been here from the very beginning. I wouldn't know, but it's a strong feeling."

He paused, taking a deep breath. He took a couple steps closer, but he didn't get in between Monika and Dark Pit just yet. "I get it. You had a weapon thrown at you after you decided to lay off. That was attempted murder, I can see that. But isn't deleting someone's 'file', thus erasing them from existence, murder as well? Even if you think they deserve it, it's still murder. Why don't you guys focus on the current laws and work together to amend them, rather than fight each other? Wouldn't that be better?"

Ghost nodded, thinking of which ability they could use while indoors. They eventually decided on using a special weapon. They pulled out a different nail, and when activating it, an ethereal blade made of light pink, practically stark white energy materialized. This was the Dream Nail, something they weren't sure would work here.

Shortly after showing off, they wrote an explanation of their other powers and showed it to Magolor: 'That was my Dream Nail. I can use it to enter dreams and read thoughts, it won't hurt anyone. I don't know if it will work on anyone here. I have a few spells, but I don't think I can use them in here. It might destroy stuff. I can perform an extra jump with my wings, climb walls, and unify the Void under my will. I cannot do it here, but I could do it before.'
xk7ymDQ.png
Terra was still hugging Celesbiab
Terra was still hugging Celesbiab
Phantom ~ She/Her ~ Ace ~ Formerly ThePhantomWolf/Shiromori
+2 FR Time ~ Final Fantasy and Touhou are my life
Terra%20-%20Victory%20(Front).gifSabin%20-%20Walk%20(Front).gifEdgar%20-%20Finger.gif Terra%20-%20Esper%20-%20Blink%20(Front).gif Setzer%20-%20Finger.gifCeles%20-%20Wink.gifMaria%20-%20Sing.gifLocke%20-%20Laugh.gifRelm%20-%20Wave%20(Front).gif
Celesbiab proceeded to shoosh pap the kiwi.
Celesbiab proceeded to shoosh pap the kiwi.
tumblr_ovy93jxd481u1ry24o2_500.gif
yknow this is a roleplay why do i care about laws))
yknow this is a roleplay why do i care about laws))
it / its

my tism. Too strong.
1 2 ... 183 184 185 186 187 ... 213 214