Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Fandom Union Academy 3.0 (IC)(OPEN!)
1 2 ... 208 209 210 211 212 213 214
"Well, before that, all we were doing was talking after retrieving Cosmos Gear, and I had went on one of my little cryptic rambles." He glanced and motioned towards the Timecraft. "Perhaps we should do something about that?"
"Well, before that, all we were doing was talking after retrieving Cosmos Gear, and I had went on one of my little cryptic rambles." He glanced and motioned towards the Timecraft. "Perhaps we should do something about that?"
H4wnV1dUFa2trzdFotLOjoNdAOIAxv6yn8AlW9DbtVZ9U0AAAAASUVORK5CYII.png
"Guh.... It's gonna take a while to get that fixed.... And I'm not in the mood to do that right now... sigh.."

Croissant let go of Cosmos Gear, looking towards the school again
"Guh.... It's gonna take a while to get that fixed.... And I'm not in the mood to do that right now... sigh.."

Croissant let go of Cosmos Gear, looking towards the school again
it / they

my power. too strong.

cQcx9mq.png9hqcHsy.pnghh5n4WA.pngmtHAEL4.png
AaYNmEX.pngypcKWM0.png4xqaZpf.pngay4nb7T.png
Torra nodded. "Ah, I'm sure. I do not blame you for not wanting to take care of it right away. You can get to it when you can get to it. No point in trying to fix it if you lack the motivation to. Worse work comes when there is lack of motivation." He looked towards the school as well.
Torra nodded. "Ah, I'm sure. I do not blame you for not wanting to take care of it right away. You can get to it when you can get to it. No point in trying to fix it if you lack the motivation to. Worse work comes when there is lack of motivation." He looked towards the school as well.
H4wnV1dUFa2trzdFotLOjoNdAOIAxv6yn8AlW9DbtVZ9U0AAAAASUVORK5CYII.png
Does DJ even know Firecracker's here? It would be unlike her to leave him here on his own, and not go with him....
Does DJ even know Firecracker's here? It would be unlike her to leave him here on his own, and not go with him....
it / they

my power. too strong.

cQcx9mq.png9hqcHsy.pnghh5n4WA.pngmtHAEL4.png
AaYNmEX.pngypcKWM0.png4xqaZpf.pngay4nb7T.png
1 2 ... 208 209 210 211 212 213 214