Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Fandom Union Academy 3.0 (IC)(OPEN!)
1 2 ... 181 182 183 184 185 ... 213 214
[center][emoji=book 2 size=1] [b][color=salmon]MONIKA - LUMA[/color][/b] [size=2]" why shouldn't i? " monika mused. " he prompted an attack. it's only logical to respond. " she huffed. " tell me why i shouldn't obliterate him after i so [i]lovingly[/i] welcomed him onto the school premises. all i need to do is find out his name, so pray tell me, what's his name? then i'll just scour some info on him....create a file, and then DELETE it, therefore deleting him off the face of this world. "[/size][/center]

MONIKA - LUMA

" why shouldn't i? " monika mused. " he prompted an attack. it's only logical to respond. " she huffed. " tell me why i shouldn't obliterate him after i so lovingly welcomed him onto the school premises. all i need to do is find out his name, so pray tell me, what's his name? then i'll just scour some info on him....create a file, and then DELETE it, therefore deleting him off the face of this world. "
snom.png

♫ we'll meet again, some sunny day!
“I’m not telling you anything. He saw you as a threat, therefore took it upon himself to defend himself from danger.” Luma snarled at Monika, standing in front of the floffes
“I’m not telling you anything. He saw you as a threat, therefore took it upon himself to defend himself from danger.” Luma snarled at Monika, standing in front of the floffes
it / they

my power. too strong.

cQcx9mq.png9hqcHsy.pnghh5n4WA.pngmtHAEL4.png
AaYNmEX.pngypcKWM0.png4xqaZpf.pngay4nb7T.png

... Esper Terra had cast Thundara on Monika, before nyooming off, screeing loudly as she did so

... Esper Terra had cast Thundara on Monika, before nyooming off, screeing loudly as she did so
Phantom ~ She/Her ~ Ace ~ Formerly ThePhantomWolf/Shiromori
+2 FR Time ~ Final Fantasy and Touhou are my life
Terra%20-%20Victory%20(Front).gifSabin%20-%20Walk%20(Front).gifEdgar%20-%20Finger.gif Terra%20-%20Esper%20-%20Blink%20(Front).gif Setzer%20-%20Finger.gifCeles%20-%20Wink.gifMaria%20-%20Sing.gifLocke%20-%20Laugh.gifRelm%20-%20Wave%20(Front).gif
Twig couldn't help but feel protective over Pit as Luma lunged at Monika. He ran over to the poor angel and joined Luma in standing in front of both angels.

"She's right! He just defended himself!" he added, taking a defensive stance.
Twig couldn't help but feel protective over Pit as Luma lunged at Monika. He ran over to the poor angel and joined Luma in standing in front of both angels.

"She's right! He just defended himself!" he added, taking a defensive stance.
xk7ymDQ.png
[center][emoji=book 2 size=1] [b][color=salmon]MONIKA - LUMA[/color][/b] [size=2]" what are you on about? they were CLEARLY fighting. fighting is against the school rules, it's a rule you are breaking RIGHT NOW. c'mon what's their name. it'll get logged into the student data base, either way, i'll steal the files, and soon, i'll have info on EVERYONE in the school. i was able to edit or delete everybody in my world. and i'll do the same here. " monika hissed, pacing around the premises and stalking around in the shadows, her eyes green, green with envy. " THEN I'LL BECOME PRINCIPAL, THEN AFTER THAT, I'LL BECOME THE HEAD OF THE SCHOOL BOARD, THEN I'LL HAVE FULL POWER OVER THIS SCHOOL! why be class president when you can become a GODDESS. then maybe people will FINALLY LISTEN TO ME, nobody will be able to challenge me and i can FINALLY get the future i've longed for. A PERFECT FUTE FOR ME, AND ME ONLY " she cackled maniacally. [/size][/center]

MONIKA - LUMA

" what are you on about? they were CLEARLY fighting. fighting is against the school rules, it's a rule you are breaking RIGHT NOW. c'mon what's their name. it'll get logged into the student data base, either way, i'll steal the files, and soon, i'll have info on EVERYONE in the school. i was able to edit or delete everybody in my world. and i'll do the same here. " monika hissed, pacing around the premises and stalking around in the shadows, her eyes green, green with envy.

" THEN I'LL BECOME PRINCIPAL, THEN AFTER THAT, I'LL BECOME THE HEAD OF THE SCHOOL BOARD, THEN I'LL HAVE FULL POWER OVER THIS SCHOOL! why be class president when you can become a GODDESS. then maybe people will FINALLY LISTEN TO ME, nobody will be able to challenge me and i can FINALLY get the future i've longed for. A PERFECT FUTE FOR ME, AND ME ONLY " she cackled maniacally.
snom.png

♫ we'll meet again, some sunny day!
Guess who just threw their sharp bow-sword things at Monika

And guess who wants to MURDER Monika
Guess who just threw their sharp bow-sword things at Monika

And guess who wants to MURDER Monika
it / they

my power. too strong.

cQcx9mq.png9hqcHsy.pnghh5n4WA.pngmtHAEL4.png
AaYNmEX.pngypcKWM0.png4xqaZpf.pngay4nb7T.png
i have no idea what to post.
i have no idea what to post.
tumblr_ovy93jxd481u1ry24o2_500.gif
“Wow, crazy much?” Whirl said, probably unwisely.
“Wow, crazy much?” Whirl said, probably unwisely.
* she/he genderfluid mxk5Q9c.png
* chaotic force of nature
* MY ART SHOP: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3138371
* fandoms: kirby, one punch, my hero academia, drawn to life, pokemon, steven universe, wander over yonder, gravity falls, transformers, bendy and the ink machine, portal, invader zim, sonic the hedgehog
Kiwi had eventually gone to the therapy shed and proceeded to hide under a table
Kiwi had eventually gone to the therapy shed and proceeded to hide under a table
Phantom ~ She/Her ~ Ace ~ Formerly ThePhantomWolf/Shiromori
+2 FR Time ~ Final Fantasy and Touhou are my life
Terra%20-%20Victory%20(Front).gifSabin%20-%20Walk%20(Front).gifEdgar%20-%20Finger.gif Terra%20-%20Esper%20-%20Blink%20(Front).gif Setzer%20-%20Finger.gifCeles%20-%20Wink.gifMaria%20-%20Sing.gifLocke%20-%20Laugh.gifRelm%20-%20Wave%20(Front).gif
After seeing Terra run away, Ori decided to follow her. They eventually ended up outside of the forest and back at the shed. They were admittedly glad to be out of that chaos, though a part of them felt like running away made them look cowardly. In truth, they only wanted to provide comfort to someone in distress.

They hesitated before entering the shed. "Terra? It's me, Ori," they said softly, looking around for her. "Where are you?"

Twig was deeply unsettled by Monica's speech regarding her desire to take over the school. It reminded him of someone he'd rather not think about, someone who also desired absolute power; so much so that he hadn't cared about the world ending. Just power.

His gaze snapped to Whirl when he commented. Oh no. Everything was spiraling out of control quickly. He was too late to stop one of the angels from throwing sharp bow-sword weapons at Monika. He tensed, prepared to help if he needed to. Needless to say, he was glad Otus wasn't here.

"GUYS! Let's stop fighting and start over, alright??" he shouted as loudly as he could. "Please, before someone gets seriously hurt!"
After seeing Terra run away, Ori decided to follow her. They eventually ended up outside of the forest and back at the shed. They were admittedly glad to be out of that chaos, though a part of them felt like running away made them look cowardly. In truth, they only wanted to provide comfort to someone in distress.

They hesitated before entering the shed. "Terra? It's me, Ori," they said softly, looking around for her. "Where are you?"

Twig was deeply unsettled by Monica's speech regarding her desire to take over the school. It reminded him of someone he'd rather not think about, someone who also desired absolute power; so much so that he hadn't cared about the world ending. Just power.

His gaze snapped to Whirl when he commented. Oh no. Everything was spiraling out of control quickly. He was too late to stop one of the angels from throwing sharp bow-sword weapons at Monika. He tensed, prepared to help if he needed to. Needless to say, he was glad Otus wasn't here.

"GUYS! Let's stop fighting and start over, alright??" he shouted as loudly as he could. "Please, before someone gets seriously hurt!"
xk7ymDQ.png
1 2 ... 181 182 183 184 185 ... 213 214