Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | • The Portal || Later Days - 10m + 10kg
1 2 ... 268 269 270 271 272 ... 429 430
1. ping @liteweaver
2. BottledLightning
3. I had a busy but fun festival. Got most the skins. Did LOTS of training fodder for art and enjoyed the Marketplace discount.
1. ping @liteweaver
2. BottledLightning
3. I had a busy but fun festival. Got most the skins. Did LOTS of training fodder for art and enjoyed the Marketplace discount.
@liteweaver
- Chosen
- Pretty good. I won a CYOA raffle prize
@liteweaver
- Chosen
- Pretty good. I won a CYOA raffle prize
22387.png22384.pngcherubgeneeggice.png22385.png22386.png
@liteweaver
StingTheAnimus
It was good....but I didn't get as much stuff as I had hoped for.
@liteweaver
StingTheAnimus
It was good....but I didn't get as much stuff as I had hoped for.
CXky6Lf.gif
She/Her | FR +3
@liteweaver

QueenPersephone

it was pretty good, although I totally forgot about the marketplace accents until the second to last day :') I got to grab a few though so its all good
@liteweaver

QueenPersephone

it was pretty good, although I totally forgot about the marketplace accents until the second to last day :') I got to grab a few though so its all good
tumblr_nr8b59v56x1tk8rwxo8_100.png blep
They/She
Fr +3 hrs

blep
hjjO1Gz.png Blep
1. @liteweaver
2. RisenWolf
3. My festival was good! I got some new art for my dragons by exchanging sprockets and I got all the items from the store.
1. @liteweaver
2. RisenWolf
3. My festival was good! I got some new art for my dragons by exchanging sprockets and I got all the items from the store.
b2d539f53b798f31f5d6939b881cb7385ceea443.png
birbalert <3

1. @liteweaver
2. Discowing
3. I had a great fest thank you - although very busy! Converted one of my dergs into a Mire Flyer and now they're speedy! Won a raffle too which was an unexpected delight!

I hope you all had a great festival also ^^
birbalert <3

1. @liteweaver
2. Discowing
3. I had a great fest thank you - although very busy! Converted one of my dergs into a Mire Flyer and now they're speedy! Won a raffle too which was an unexpected delight!

I hope you all had a great festival also ^^
Level_Up_Completion_Small.png z04F2CM.png

Hope you have
a great day
FR+8
f5fO5XD.png
1. @liteweaver
2. Deladria
3. how was your festival? Not bad, not great. I had less time to grind for currency, but kept Baldwin going for enough to get me as many festival items as I'm likely to need. Only 2 chests all week, but I was able to purchase all the skins in the AH for reasonable amounts. That was about it.
1. @liteweaver
2. Deladria
3. how was your festival? Not bad, not great. I had less time to grind for currency, but kept Baldwin going for enough to get me as many festival items as I'm likely to need. Only 2 chests all week, but I was able to purchase all the skins in the AH for reasonable amounts. That was about it.
pSn2GKM.png If you like them, please Like them!
1. ping @liteweaver
2. katimarlee
1. ping @liteweaver
2. katimarlee
@liteweaver

Norayna0ekoa

Until half of this festival I thought I wouldn't be able to get all the things from the MP and Joxar I wanted. But then 2 days before the end I emptied the coli getting so many sprockets and even a lot of gene scrolls and apparel. Had enough to get enough scenes and apparel for dragons who really needed them! :)
So in conclusion, my festival was stressful, but had a good outcome? I need to manage my time better.^^"
@liteweaver

Norayna0ekoa

Until half of this festival I thought I wouldn't be able to get all the things from the MP and Joxar I wanted. But then 2 days before the end I emptied the coli getting so many sprockets and even a lot of gene scrolls and apparel. Had enough to get enough scenes and apparel for dragons who really needed them! :)
So in conclusion, my festival was stressful, but had a good outcome? I need to manage my time better.^^"
NaWGh2t.png

fBOw4m5.png

NaWGh2t.png

fBOw4m5.png

NaWGh2t.png
e8SAWsa.png e8SAWsa.png SMQU6oc.gif e8SAWsa.png BLANKET

FORT

OF

ENDS
iceshieldr.png e8SAWsa.png
1. ping @liteweaver
2. samc18
3. literally came back from a month long hiatus bc I remembered it was festival week but overall it was fun lmao
1. ping @liteweaver
2. samc18
3. literally came back from a month long hiatus bc I remembered it was festival week but overall it was fun lmao
72062572.png71460659.png72062573.png Hcjq5tN.png
1 2 ... 268 269 270 271 272 ... 429 430