Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Headcanon a Dragon Above You
1 2 ... 679 680 681 682 683 ... 851 852
@KyuuBird [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/44378790][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/443788/44378790_350.png[/img][/url][/center] ------------------- [center][emoji=deer skull size=1][/center] [center][size=5][b][i]Asahi[/i][/b][/size][/center] [i]Asahi, a flame dragon at heart, though naturally a light dragon. He fits a play in both parts. His body is made up of flames that engulf him, used as a light source in the dark or to set something on fire. Asahi knows a lot more than dragons say he does; he knows a lot about combat more than anyone in the clan. How stancing yourself a bit better and digging your claws into the ground with full force will help you stand your ground, and sometimes focusing your eyes on a current target will help with aiming and firing at them a bit better with full force of a fire attack or any other attack that is present. Asahi uses his wings as a shield, since they can set on fire as well. Due to his scales being fire resistant, it does not burn him at all.. but will burn his enemies. Though Asahi seems like the type of dragon that would have a strict personality, he really doesn't. His personality is more calmer than most strict dragons and he works to help with his clan the best he can, and to prepare him for battle. His eyes also glow in the dark. Whenever in light, they seem a bit dull; but whenever he does go into a dark area or place, they glow to a neon yellow where you can find him better. Only problem is, is that he cannot control the glow of his eyes.. meaning it's a weakness whenever hiding in the dark itself. He has avoided this type of weakness though, training himself to hide in the light.. to blend in with his surroundings whenever possible. Though sometimes he takes charging straight in a bit more than hiding. Whenever Asahi gets a bit too annoyed or agitated, he will end up accidentally burning something around him. The reflexes in his body allow him to build up fire accidentally, which soon booms out around him. It's a small radius, though very powerful if you get too close to him whenever it happens. It's quite impossible to make him annoyed or agitated a lot, but there's a 3% chance of it happening to you.. meaning it is possible in some way. It depends on what you did to make him annoyed or agitated.[/i] [center][emoji=shadow rune size=1][/center]
@KyuuBird
44378790_350.png

Asahi

Asahi, a flame dragon at heart, though naturally a light dragon. He fits a play in both parts. His body is made up of flames that engulf him, used as a light source in the dark or to set something on fire. Asahi knows a lot more than dragons say he does; he knows a lot about combat more than anyone in the clan. How stancing yourself a bit better and digging your claws into the ground with full force will help you stand your ground, and sometimes focusing your eyes on a current target will help with aiming and firing at them a bit better with full force of a fire attack or any other attack that is present. Asahi uses his wings as a shield, since they can set on fire as well. Due to his scales being fire resistant, it does not burn him at all.. but will burn his enemies.

Though Asahi seems like the type of dragon that would have a strict personality, he really doesn't. His personality is more calmer than most strict dragons and he works to help with his clan the best he can, and to prepare him for battle.
His eyes also glow in the dark. Whenever in light, they seem a bit dull; but whenever he does go into a dark area or place, they glow to a neon yellow where you can find him better. Only problem is, is that he cannot control the glow of his eyes.. meaning it's a weakness whenever hiding in the dark itself. He has avoided this type of weakness though, training himself to hide in the light.. to blend in with his surroundings whenever possible. Though sometimes he takes charging straight in a bit more than hiding.

Whenever Asahi gets a bit too annoyed or agitated, he will end up accidentally burning something around him. The reflexes in his body allow him to build up fire accidentally, which soon booms out around him. It's a small radius, though very powerful if you get too close to him whenever it happens. It's quite impossible to make him annoyed or agitated a lot, but there's a 3% chance of it happening to you.. meaning it is possible in some way. It depends on what you did to make him annoyed or agitated.

menacing_sphinx.png > Mono / Fox
> They/them / She/they
> Major Persona Obsession; P3,,!!
> Artist / Fox Therian / Writer
[img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=176&bodygene=17&breed=7&element=2&eyetype=5&gender=0&tert=154&tertgene=14&winggene=5&wings=7&auth=95f307f2df774c08819c01a44c622a1e41de2c1c&dummyext=prev.png[/img] @FrostyyKittens Miles is a dragon with an unreasonable amount of power. He can see everything going on. The runes on his body hold the truth of the universe but, he is the only one who can read the text. Others fear what he knows. He is always using blackmail to get what he wants. His plague origins also give him an advantage because he can not be killed as easily as the others.
dragon?age=1&body=176&bodygene=17&breed=7&element=2&eyetype=5&gender=0&tert=154&tertgene=14&winggene=5&wings=7&auth=95f307f2df774c08819c01a44c622a1e41de2c1c&dummyext=prev.png
@FrostyyKittens

Miles is a dragon with an unreasonable amount of power. He can see everything going on. The runes on his body hold the truth of the universe but, he is the only one who can read the text. Others fear what he knows. He is always using blackmail to get what he wants. His plague origins also give him an advantage because he can not be killed as easily as the others.
@PlagueRotting (really digging the whole plague aesthetic and all! <3 plague is one of my favourite flights!) [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/36924171][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/369242/36924171_350.png[/img][/url] Devastate used to patrol mire areas around the Scarred Wasteland to ensure they were never growing beyond agreed rules of diplomacy, that's how he was recruited by Leukemia and they still get along. Has a complicated history with BloodMold and is still not over their breakup, although he hides it because he thinks a bearer of Plaguebringer's pestilence has bigger concerns that petty relationships. Is a bit clumsy, hence why he's always accidentally running into sharp ends and objects. Scars very easily and takes a very long time to heal, not that he minds. His daughter tries her best to keep his scarring to a minimum and he's quite fond of her. Had a different birth name he changed upon joining his new ranks but still winces when he hears it. 'Devastate' was given to him by Leukemia. His preferred fighting style is throwing debris, sand and whatever is in hand at his enemies eyes and then trying to gauge them out as he battles while they're stunned briefly. For that, he often uses the phrase 'I've got my eyes on you.' as a way of sounding slightly menacing. Those who know his fighting style take that very seriously. Deep inside wants to name his familiar, but has no idea what to name it. -------- Whoever is next please only pick dragons from any page on my first lair tab (Porto) :)
@PlagueRotting
(really digging the whole plague aesthetic and all! <3
plague is one of my favourite flights!)

36924171_350.png

Devastate used to patrol mire areas around the Scarred Wasteland to ensure they were never growing beyond agreed rules of diplomacy, that's how he was recruited by Leukemia and they still get along.

Has a complicated history with BloodMold and is still not over their breakup, although he hides it because he thinks a bearer of Plaguebringer's pestilence has bigger concerns that petty relationships.

Is a bit clumsy, hence why he's always accidentally running into sharp ends and objects. Scars very easily and takes a very long time to heal, not that he minds.

His daughter tries her best to keep his scarring to a minimum and he's quite fond of her.

Had a different birth name he changed upon joining his new ranks but still winces when he hears it. 'Devastate' was given to him by Leukemia.

His preferred fighting style is throwing debris, sand and whatever is in hand at his enemies eyes and then trying to gauge them out as he battles while they're stunned briefly. For that, he often uses the phrase 'I've got my eyes on you.' as a way of sounding slightly menacing. Those who know his fighting style take that very seriously.

Deep inside wants to name his familiar, but has no idea what to name it.

Whoever is next please only pick dragons from any page on my first lair tab (Porto) :)
o163-d1-Mudy.pngo163-d2-Mudy.pngo163-d3-Mudy.pngo163-d4-Mudy.pngo163-d5-Mudy.png xrunestone-hoard.png x
Mudy | she/they | +8H FR

English is not my mother language
Spruce kills my playstyle.
toss a like to this loser
About & Lore board
navigator-dominance-board.png
@Mudy without really reading her bio, here's what i got! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/40472547][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/404726/40472547_350.png[/img][/url] [LIST] [*]even though she's a skydancer, she'll nibble on some fish despite the tummy ache [*]if she sees someone with something she wants, she's gonna get it, no matter what's she's gotta do [*]extremely intelligent and uses that for no good reason [*]loves plushies! won't share them though, heck off [*]master manipulator, despite her young age [*]wants to be a pirate when she grows up [/LIST]
@Mudy without really reading her bio, here's what i got!

40472547_350.png
  • even though she's a skydancer, she'll nibble on some fish despite the tummy ache
  • if she sees someone with something she wants, she's gonna get it, no matter what's she's gotta do
  • extremely intelligent and uses that for no good reason
  • loves plushies! won't share them though, heck off
  • master manipulator, despite her young age
  • wants to be a pirate when she grows up
@snowpool [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/54448670][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/544487/54448670_350.png[/img][/url] Luis doesn't actually need the glasses he just wears them for the aesthetic. He also loves making custom tea blends and sharing them with Torval! Sometimes he'll get distracted and the end of his scarf will get dunked into his tea![/center]
@snowpool
54448670_350.png

Luis doesn't actually need the glasses he just wears them for the aesthetic.
He also loves making custom tea blends and sharing them with Torval!
Sometimes he'll get distracted and the end of his scarf will get dunked into his tea!
Wade/Lolly
They/Them
+0 FR Time

I'm responding to your forum post I promise I'm just a slow typist!
@CorruptedBow [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/46615588][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/466156/46615588_350.png[/img][/url] [i]Refract’s bio was very fun to read, I really like your writing! [/i] ------ • Refract actually takes a lot of pride in their title as “clan loon”, to the point that they’ll act out on purpose (especially around newcomers) to cement their reputation! • Refract absolutely adores color, though has no concept of color theory. They think anything and everything looks great together, and will absolutely NOT take criticism on their outfits. They 100% believe themself to be a trendsetter. • Bites, their smoky bantam fangar, has that name for a reason! Refract has done everything they can to try and train that aggression out of em’ but at this point, has just accepted that it’s how Bites shows love! (Though they aren’t very fond of having to buy bandaids in bulk). ------[/center]
@CorruptedBow
46615588_350.png
Refract’s bio was very fun to read, I really like your writing!
• Refract actually takes a lot of pride in their title as “clan loon”, to the point that they’ll act out on purpose (especially around newcomers) to cement their reputation!

• Refract absolutely adores color, though has no concept of color theory. They think anything and everything looks great together, and will absolutely NOT take criticism on their outfits. They 100% believe themself to be a trendsetter.

• Bites, their smoky bantam fangar, has that name for a reason! Refract has done everything they can to try and train that aggression out of em’ but at this point, has just accepted that it’s how Bites shows love! (Though they aren’t very fond of having to buy bandaids in bulk).
6xKYgmc.png
@Preachwire

That's so Them! Going into the bio immediately!!!

[Skip me]
@Preachwire

That's so Them! Going into the bio immediately!!!

[Skip me]
Wade/Lolly
They/Them
+0 FR Time

I'm responding to your forum post I promise I'm just a slow typist!
@Preachwire [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/60358835][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/603589/60358835_350.png[/img][/url] [LIST] [*]Blackcat loves playing card games and they almost always win, not because they're particularly good at card games, but because they cheat at them. [*]In addition to scavenger animals, bugs of all kinds are naturally attracted to Blackcat as well. It's not uncommon to see a few chilling on the brim of their hat. [/LIST]
@Preachwire
60358835_350.png
  • Blackcat loves playing card games and they almost always win, not because they're particularly good at card games, but because they cheat at them.
  • In addition to scavenger animals, bugs of all kinds are naturally attracted to Blackcat as well. It's not uncommon to see a few chilling on the brim of their hat.
Feel free to click and feed my creatures!
2519517.png2534403.png2537496.png2567018.png2634339.png
@AllasBarron [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/24248172][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/242482/24248172_350.png[/img][/url] [LIST] [*]she's nocturnal for the most part! she fashions her sleep schedule around when she can see the stars the most [*]she paints stars on her wings before she joins the plaguebearers, but once she's there, she gets kiki to tattoo them on over SEVERAL sessions. she doesn't have the highest pain tolerance, but she was dedicated! [*]infodumps to nyx all the time, which nyx loves [*]horribly claustrophobic [/LIST] ----- @ next person: my lore dragons are in the omegon tab!
@AllasBarron
24248172_350.png
  • she's nocturnal for the most part! she fashions her sleep schedule around when she can see the stars the most
  • she paints stars on her wings before she joins the plaguebearers, but once she's there, she gets kiki to tattoo them on over SEVERAL sessions. she doesn't have the highest pain tolerance, but she was dedicated!
  • infodumps to nyx all the time, which nyx loves
  • horribly claustrophobic

@ next person: my lore dragons are in the omegon tab!
- he/him
- fr +2
parkermegan_dragons.png stampbase.png
[center]@eridium [s]I'll write in a sec ^^[/s] Hope it's okay! I chose her because she had no bio qvq If you like it, let me know, and feel free to use this in her bio! Just credit me please quq --------- [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/37332718][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/373328/37332718_350.png[/img][/url] [I]" Asking for help isn't weakness, but why ask when I'm perfectly capable of things on my own?"[/i] ~° [emoji=brown gem size=1] °~ [/center] Valkyrie, as her name suggests, is a very proud and honorable Wildclaw. She's got an extremely passionate personality when it comes to her job and profession, and a "no one can do your job better than yourself" attitude, which often works in her favor more-so than not. Interactions with her are usually pleasant, albeit she can get heated very fast and excited to the point of coming off as almost aggressive/defensive- it takes a tougher dragon to maintain long conversations with her, though no one holds it against her either. It's just how she is. Valkyrie's job is to be the Clan's Guardian, think of it like the head of defense and first line defender in case of an attack. She's been training ever since she hatched, actually, because of her hatching circumstances; her other would-be siblings were all killed before they could even hatch. She doesn't know who killed them, but she just knows that, upon hatching, she was alone... Alone and scared. Egg fluids and shells covered her nest like blood on a battlefield, and the little corpses of her unborn family were mangled and mutilated horribly before her very eyes. They had been killed... For fun? Revenge? Valkyrie did not know. All she knew is that she had been miraculously spared, perhaps by accident, and she needed to use this to her advantage. Valkyrie doesn't speak of her past, now that she's grown. She's certainly overcome her past traumas with flying colors, but she's still saddened sometimes when broken eggs are brought up. Her defensive nature flares up when hatchlings are involved, even more so than when she's defending her own Clan, and the young ones have learned that with her, they will be safe, no matter what. --------- [b]Please only choose from THESE tabs![/b] - Cult of Mor - Wildclaw Vertex - Ysbraviar (Pages 2, 3, 4)
@eridium
I'll write in a sec ^^
Hope it's okay! I chose her because she had no bio qvq
If you like it, let me know, and feel free to use this in her bio! Just credit me please quq
37332718_350.png
" Asking for help isn't weakness, but why ask when I'm perfectly capable of things on my own?"
°~

Valkyrie, as her name suggests, is a very proud and honorable Wildclaw. She's got an extremely passionate personality when it comes to her job and profession, and a "no one can do your job better than yourself" attitude, which often works in her favor more-so than not. Interactions with her are usually pleasant, albeit she can get heated very fast and excited to the point of coming off as almost aggressive/defensive- it takes a tougher dragon to maintain long conversations with her, though no one holds it against her either. It's just how she is.

Valkyrie's job is to be the Clan's Guardian, think of it like the head of defense and first line defender in case of an attack. She's been training ever since she hatched, actually, because of her hatching circumstances; her other would-be siblings were all killed before they could even hatch. She doesn't know who killed them, but she just knows that, upon hatching, she was alone... Alone and scared. Egg fluids and shells covered her nest like blood on a battlefield, and the little corpses of her unborn family were mangled and mutilated horribly before her very eyes. They had been killed... For fun? Revenge? Valkyrie did not know. All she knew is that she had been miraculously spared, perhaps by accident, and she needed to use this to her advantage.

Valkyrie doesn't speak of her past, now that she's grown. She's certainly overcome her past traumas with flying colors, but she's still saddened sometimes when broken eggs are brought up. Her defensive nature flares up when hatchlings are involved, even more so than when she's defending her own Clan, and the young ones have learned that with her, they will be safe, no matter what.

Please only choose from THESE tabs!
- Cult of Mor
- Wildclaw Vertex
- Ysbraviar (Pages 2, 3, 4)
K2tKfjg.png Kyuu || Polish || They/Them || FR +9
» Wishlist
» Digital Art Shop / Chibi art shop
» MoodBoards (PWYW)
» The Cult of Mor (join us)
1 2 ... 679 680 681 682 683 ... 851 852