Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Calonia High School [OOC/Open]
1 2 ... 73 74 75 76 77 ... 179 180
I also LOVE your banner. I am aromantic, sooo I must now find out what their flag actually is and post it everywhere cos why not?
I also LOVE your banner. I am aromantic, sooo I must now find out what their flag actually is and post it everywhere cos why not?
MwNNHzr.png
ALRIGHT.

When Cole was born his mother and father thought it was weird that he had horns, but they didn't really care, they loved him, then Skye was born, she was such an adorable little girl! Cole used to get jealous, but when he first played with Skye he knew that he had to protect her. first, it was when Cole was in first grade and Skye was in kindergarten, Skye was being bullied and she wasn't fighting back, Cole raced across the playground and choked one of the kids half to death, he didn't mean to... it just... happened as he got older he would get in trouble saving Skye from bullies. Soon their father began to drink, and when he got drunk, if Skye or Cole messed up, they got beaten, Cole always took an extra beating for Skye, as they grew older the abuse only got worse. One night Cole came home to find Skye getting beaten, he did the only thing he could think of, he ripped his father's heart out and crushed it, their father died instantly. Cole wasn't old enough to take care of the both of them, and their mother had left aginst her will a long time ago, so he took Skye and lived with their aunt for a little while, eventually, their aunt decided she didn't want Cole anymore, but Skye wouldn't stay without her brother, so they both stayed. One day Skye's crush asked her out and Cole wasn't being careful, so he didn't look close enough at the boy she was about to go out with, that night her crush broke both her wings and tried to sell her powers over light. Cole finally found her and killed the boy who had done that to his sister, Skye soon regained her happiness but Cole accepted his darkness, but one thing never changed, he would always protect Skye.

The scars on his back and shoulders never healed, they remained there, he doesn't care if people see them, Cole thinks of them as his battle wounds, but his real battle is with himself.

Wow that took forever to write
ALRIGHT.

When Cole was born his mother and father thought it was weird that he had horns, but they didn't really care, they loved him, then Skye was born, she was such an adorable little girl! Cole used to get jealous, but when he first played with Skye he knew that he had to protect her. first, it was when Cole was in first grade and Skye was in kindergarten, Skye was being bullied and she wasn't fighting back, Cole raced across the playground and choked one of the kids half to death, he didn't mean to... it just... happened as he got older he would get in trouble saving Skye from bullies. Soon their father began to drink, and when he got drunk, if Skye or Cole messed up, they got beaten, Cole always took an extra beating for Skye, as they grew older the abuse only got worse. One night Cole came home to find Skye getting beaten, he did the only thing he could think of, he ripped his father's heart out and crushed it, their father died instantly. Cole wasn't old enough to take care of the both of them, and their mother had left aginst her will a long time ago, so he took Skye and lived with their aunt for a little while, eventually, their aunt decided she didn't want Cole anymore, but Skye wouldn't stay without her brother, so they both stayed. One day Skye's crush asked her out and Cole wasn't being careful, so he didn't look close enough at the boy she was about to go out with, that night her crush broke both her wings and tried to sell her powers over light. Cole finally found her and killed the boy who had done that to his sister, Skye soon regained her happiness but Cole accepted his darkness, but one thing never changed, he would always protect Skye.

The scars on his back and shoulders never healed, they remained there, he doesn't care if people see them, Cole thinks of them as his battle wounds, but his real battle is with himself.

Wow that took forever to write
JkpHEfN.jpg
Oof.
Oof.
MwNNHzr.png
Gonna say I need to drop out; this rp is too fast-paced and isn't really my style in terms of posting.

Wish you guys well!

((You can say Jet and Flame got pulled out on a contract or something))
Gonna say I need to drop out; this rp is too fast-paced and isn't really my style in terms of posting.

Wish you guys well!

They/Them
Roleplayer.
I used to be a people person, but then people ruined it.
I have an art shop!
[quote name="FlameAriiDraycon" date="2020-07-11 05:20:10" ] Gonna say I need to drop out; this rp is too fast-paced and isn't really my style in terms of posting. Wish you guys well! ((You can say Jet and Flame got pulled out on a contract or something)) [/quote] Aw okay, bye!
FlameAriiDraycon wrote on 2020-07-11 05:20:10:

Wish you guys well!

Aw okay, bye!
AO77JKB.gif
Halfnium Carbide City
Untitled17_20201209134848.png
I’m also going to drop out. It’s going very fast and I have no clue what’s going on anymore. Have fun continuing^^

(You can just say that Majkku leaves or something)
I’m also going to drop out. It’s going very fast and I have no clue what’s going on anymore. Have fun continuing^^

(You can just say that Majkku leaves or something)
mU3UPIq.jpeg
.... Aight who next is going to drop out? XD
.... Aight who next is going to drop out? XD
AO77JKB.gif
Halfnium Carbide City
Untitled17_20201209134848.png
Why 176 alerts
WHY
(still love this, still never unsubbing)
Why 176 alerts
WHY
(still love this, still never unsubbing)
And if a silence filled the air do you think that anyone would even care? Would they be aware... of the mounting snow...
176? *laughs hollowly* I had 220
176? *laughs hollowly* I had 220
y1ib5Xu.pngH2R3hOD.pngSDESNQe.pngl7zLBky.pngxppmNpa.png
NOOOOooooo why are people leaving?
NOOOOooooo why are people leaving?
y1ib5Xu.pngH2R3hOD.pngSDESNQe.pngl7zLBky.pngxppmNpa.png
1 2 ... 73 74 75 76 77 ... 179 180