Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Calonia High School [OOC/Open]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 179 180
Uhm... hello. This is the first RP I've made on this site, hope you all enjoy it!
Calonia High School

~a school for the gifted~

You have been invited to Calonia High, a highly prestigious school for gifted individuals. What makes their students so unique? Their powers are near limitless. All people in this world have powers, but only few are actually capable of reaching their true capacity. The majority of the students that graduate from Calonia High grow up to become heroes, others are content to live their lives normally. This year is different. This year, the school has started to accept non-human students. As long as they have strong powers, they are now being accepted into the school. Many are unsure what to think of this, as there as been a strong distrust between humans, and non-humans. Already, problems are popping up, and school has not yet begun. Today is the first day for Calonia High, and the start of the new school year is one everybody is nervous for, including you.

Rules

1. Follow all FR rules and be respectful towards all who are participating in this roleplay!

2. For this roleplay, I actually encourage having "overpowered" characters, I have thought about it, and I came to realize that in a world with superpowers, some people will be born overpowered. However, I ask that you keep things limited.

2a. This means no killing characters without permission, no taking control of characters but your own.
While I did say I encourage Overpowered characters, if I feel a line has been crossed I may ask for you to limit the abilities a bit.

2b. Just because I am accepting overpowered characters does NOT mean I will accept Mary Sue's. All characters should have flaws.

3. Dragons in this world are able to take on human forms. They can also choose to carry certain dragonesque features in this form. This is for any of you who might want to play a dragon.

4. To show you read the rules, tell me a movie I should watch for the password!

5. There is no longer a limitation to the amount of characters you can play as, just play as many as you can handle...

6. Rules are subject to change as I see fit. Sometimes, I can't always tell what's good and what isn't, so rules tend to change. I will do my best to alert you if I feel like the roleplay needs a rule change.

Form

Username:
Name:
Student or Teacher?:
Appearance:
Personality:
Powers: (include species if not human)
Other:
Password:

Roleplay
Uhm... hello. This is the first RP I've made on this site, hope you all enjoy it!
Calonia High School

~a school for the gifted~

You have been invited to Calonia High, a highly prestigious school for gifted individuals. What makes their students so unique? Their powers are near limitless. All people in this world have powers, but only few are actually capable of reaching their true capacity. The majority of the students that graduate from Calonia High grow up to become heroes, others are content to live their lives normally. This year is different. This year, the school has started to accept non-human students. As long as they have strong powers, they are now being accepted into the school. Many are unsure what to think of this, as there as been a strong distrust between humans, and non-humans. Already, problems are popping up, and school has not yet begun. Today is the first day for Calonia High, and the start of the new school year is one everybody is nervous for, including you.

Rules

1. Follow all FR rules and be respectful towards all who are participating in this roleplay!

2. For this roleplay, I actually encourage having "overpowered" characters, I have thought about it, and I came to realize that in a world with superpowers, some people will be born overpowered. However, I ask that you keep things limited.

2a. This means no killing characters without permission, no taking control of characters but your own.
While I did say I encourage Overpowered characters, if I feel a line has been crossed I may ask for you to limit the abilities a bit.

2b. Just because I am accepting overpowered characters does NOT mean I will accept Mary Sue's. All characters should have flaws.

3. Dragons in this world are able to take on human forms. They can also choose to carry certain dragonesque features in this form. This is for any of you who might want to play a dragon.

4. To show you read the rules, tell me a movie I should watch for the password!

5. There is no longer a limitation to the amount of characters you can play as, just play as many as you can handle...

6. Rules are subject to change as I see fit. Sometimes, I can't always tell what's good and what isn't, so rules tend to change. I will do my best to alert you if I feel like the roleplay needs a rule change.

Form

Username:
Name:
Student or Teacher?:
Appearance:
Personality:
Powers: (include species if not human)
Other:
Password:

Roleplay
Accepted Characters

Teachers:

History:
Pumpkin [@SkyofStars]
Math: Calvin "Cal" Hunt [@Sincerity11]
Art:
English:[/b]
Biology/Geology: Kisora Ichiro [@CrazyAKApanda]
Chemistry: Dune [@Eisiamthegoddess]
Magic: "Spots" [@QueenKiju]
P.E.: Jet (Stream) Kadoshi [@FlameAriiDraycon]

Students:

Flame Arii Drayceon [@FlameAriiDraycon]
Solas Correo [@LillyJay]
Amber Solenringen [@SoulSerpent]
Soren Kumori [@Harushioin]
Voluri gra [@SoulSerpent]
Aster "Ember" [@Sincerity11]

My Characters

Username: gypsyvannerz
Name: Amos
Student or Teacher?: Student
Appearance: He typically takes the form of a normal human to avoid making others uncomfortable. His human form has dirty blonde hair and blue eyes. He typically isn't seen in any other appearance.
Personality: He is very annoying, whether he tries to he or not. He never really takes things seriously, and can often be found skipping class. He never really gets mad, instead getting his revenge on people in petty ways.
Powers: Demon
Strengths
He can shift into any form he desires, and he's fairly hard to kill. He can summon objects from nothing, and he has a distinct aura.

Weaknesses
People tend to stay away from him, his abilities are nulled when he enters any land that's been blessed.
Other: a little wip but done mostly
Password: Pirates of the Caribbean
Accepted Characters

Teachers:

History:
Pumpkin [@SkyofStars]
Math: Calvin "Cal" Hunt [@Sincerity11]
Art:
English:[/b]
Biology/Geology: Kisora Ichiro [@CrazyAKApanda]
Chemistry: Dune [@Eisiamthegoddess]
Magic: "Spots" [@QueenKiju]
P.E.: Jet (Stream) Kadoshi [@FlameAriiDraycon]

Students:

Flame Arii Drayceon [@FlameAriiDraycon]
Solas Correo [@LillyJay]
Amber Solenringen [@SoulSerpent]
Soren Kumori [@Harushioin]
Voluri gra [@SoulSerpent]
Aster "Ember" [@Sincerity11]

My Characters

Username: gypsyvannerz
Name: Amos
Appearance: He typically takes the form of a normal human to avoid making others uncomfortable. His human form has dirty blonde hair and blue eyes. He typically isn't seen in any other appearance.
Personality: He is very annoying, whether he tries to he or not. He never really takes things seriously, and can often be found skipping class. He never really gets mad, instead getting his revenge on people in petty ways.
Powers: Demon
Strengths
He can shift into any form he desires, and he's fairly hard to kill. He can summon objects from nothing, and he has a distinct aura.

Weaknesses
People tend to stay away from him, his abilities are nulled when he enters any land that's been blessed.
Other: a little wip but done mostly
Password: Pirates of the Caribbean
Form Username: FlameAriiDraycon Name: Flame Arii Drayceon Gender: Female Age: 13 Student or Teacher?: Student Appearance: [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/683239694976548883/721391488260636732/Flame_v8_3.5_no_wings.png[/img] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/683239694976548883/721391481952141402/8v_Flame_Drayceon_reference_sheet.png[/img] Personality: Powers(Chocking this up to all skills/weaknesses): Nyterian Arekan, Nieskeken/Keefen. AKA: A Nyterian Firedragon. Eastern/western hybrid Abilities/skills: -Thermokinesis (Heat manipulation in a 100 ft radius). -Heat immunity (Repercussions in weaknesses). -ShadowStep (Silent walking, visual obstruction while running through dark areas). -Fast. -Skilled in the air. -Maneuverable. -Strong senses. -Minor shapeshifting. -Fairly intellegent. Weaknesses: -Very sensitive to acids. -Temperatures under 25 F will kill her without enough heat to manipulate. -Spectrophobic (Fear of mirrors or, rather, what could be in them). [LIST] [*]Cannot focus or really do anything when she notices a mirror is present (unless already in a high-stress situation). [/LIST] -Weak to physical damage. -Wings are highly sensitive to touch and pain. -Blood coagulates very slowly. -Shifting can and will kill her if time is not taken and focused on. -Severely dehydrated after shifting into draconic form. -Using her thermal ability too much will also kill her. -Abrupt loud sounds will likely cause a startle, or even her to freeze. -Bright flashes of light will blind her (including flashes from her own fire). -Doesn't deal well with light in general. Other: [b]Will be added to.[/b] Quite good with computers. Raises songbirds. Brought her companion crow; Ouroborous. AI companion (Basically Siri) set into phone with removable screen (Basically projector glass) made by a relative. Password: Gargantia on the Verderous planet (Anime, but what the heck)
Form

Username: FlameAriiDraycon
Name: Flame Arii Drayceon
Appearance:

Flame_v8_3.5_no_wings.png
8v_Flame_Drayceon_reference_sheet.png

Personality:

Powers(Chocking this up to all skills/weaknesses):

Nyterian Arekan, Nieskeken/Keefen. AKA: A Nyterian Firedragon. Eastern/western hybrid

Abilities/skills:
-Thermokinesis (Heat manipulation in a 100 ft radius).
-Heat immunity (Repercussions in weaknesses).
-ShadowStep (Silent walking, visual obstruction while running through dark areas).
-Fast.
-Skilled in the air.
-Maneuverable.
-Strong senses.
-Minor shapeshifting.
-Fairly intellegent.

Weaknesses:
-Very sensitive to acids.
-Temperatures under 25 F will kill her without enough heat to manipulate.
-Spectrophobic (Fear of mirrors or, rather, what could be in them).
  • Cannot focus or really do anything when she notices a mirror is present (unless already in a high-stress situation).
-Weak to physical damage.
-Wings are highly sensitive to touch and pain.
-Blood coagulates very slowly.
-Shifting can and will kill her if time is not taken and focused on.
-Severely dehydrated after shifting into draconic form.
-Using her thermal ability too much will also kill her.
-Abrupt loud sounds will likely cause a startle, or even her to freeze.
-Bright flashes of light will blind her (including flashes from her own fire).
-Doesn't deal well with light in general.

Other:
Will be added to.
Quite good with computers.
Raises songbirds.
Brought her companion crow; Ouroborous.
AI companion (Basically Siri) set into phone with removable screen (Basically projector glass) made by a relative.

Password: Gargantia on the Verderous planet (Anime, but what the heck)
They/Them
Roleplayer.
I used to be a people person, but then people ruined it.
I have an art shop!
Accepted!
Accepted!
Awesome! -w-

I can't wait for this to start! May or may not be making a teacher, lol
Awesome! -w-

I can't wait for this to start! May or may not be making a teacher, lol
They/Them
Roleplayer.
I have an art shop!
Username: @QueenKiju
Name: ??? Nicknamed Spotts
Student or Teacher?: Teaches Magic
Appearance: She looks like a normal human, the only thing that is magical on her, is her cat mask. When she puts it on she can turn into a cat, her cat form is a normal Ocicat with slightly more spots. Her human form has blonde hair with white tips, she normally wears a robe (like one used for magic) and her cat form has a unique collar.
Personality: A very talkative cat with room for being angry.
Powers: Can turn into a cat with her mask. She has fire powers in human form.
Other: Nobody really knows anything about her, shes just the mysterious new teacher.
Password: A Whisker Away
Username: @QueenKiju
Name: ??? Nicknamed Spotts
Student or Teacher?: Teaches Magic
Appearance: She looks like a normal human, the only thing that is magical on her, is her cat mask. When she puts it on she can turn into a cat, her cat form is a normal Ocicat with slightly more spots. Her human form has blonde hair with white tips, she normally wears a robe (like one used for magic) and her cat form has a unique collar.
Personality: A very talkative cat with room for being angry.
Powers: Can turn into a cat with her mask. She has fire powers in human form.
Other: Nobody really knows anything about her, shes just the mysterious new teacher.
Password: A Whisker Away
Cave Gecko -My free haiku
-I support LGBTQ+
-I roleplay alot
-Big weeb, talk to me anytime
-She/Her
-pOkEmOn
-Free Art
-My naruto RP!
-Hufflepuff with pride!!
-My hero academia obsessed
ninetales-alola.gif
Accepted
Accepted
Username: LillyJay

Name: Solas Correo

Appearance: Brown-black hair, average height or maybe slightly taller. He has sapphire blue eyes and a pair of wings the same color. Each wing is approximately eight feet long, but they can fold neatly against his back and not take up much space. He can bring his wings in and out of existence at will, though sometimes they pop up when he's startled, angry or upset. When visible his wings express his emotions if you learn to read them.

Personality: Withdrawn at first, mistrustful and intimidating when he wants to be. If you can get close to him or if he decides he likes you he's exactly the opposite; he's friendly, protective, a bit flirty and loves physical contact at all times. His words tend to be uncomfortably blunt and occasionally, brutally honest, something he's trying and failing to stop doing.

Species: My boi's a Nephil bishes (Nephilim are the result of interbreeding between humans and angels and tend to be killed on sight by their angelic relatives as these halflings are evidence that angels can fall prey to human desires and make mistakes.)
Powers: Healing and flight are his main powers. He's unnaturally strong, and when he's in protective mode or someone pisses him off his feathers stiffen and sharpen until they're like thousands of knives attached to his back. If you pull out one of his feathers you can use it in a healing salve, poultice or potion which is why he doesn't let anyone he doesn't trust near them. He can sense when someone near him is in physical pain and can easily pinpoint what's wrong.

Other: He's a senior and has almost no friends because no one bothers to look past their first impression of him which is an intimidating, irritable senior with wings he can use as weapons.

Password: Airplane! (1980)

@QueenKiju A Whisker Away is where I got the idea for the RP in my desc. That's cool!
Username: LillyJay

Name: Solas Correo

Appearance: Brown-black hair, average height or maybe slightly taller. He has sapphire blue eyes and a pair of wings the same color. Each wing is approximately eight feet long, but they can fold neatly against his back and not take up much space. He can bring his wings in and out of existence at will, though sometimes they pop up when he's startled, angry or upset. When visible his wings express his emotions if you learn to read them.

Personality: Withdrawn at first, mistrustful and intimidating when he wants to be. If you can get close to him or if he decides he likes you he's exactly the opposite; he's friendly, protective, a bit flirty and loves physical contact at all times. His words tend to be uncomfortably blunt and occasionally, brutally honest, something he's trying and failing to stop doing.

Species: My boi's a Nephil bishes (Nephilim are the result of interbreeding between humans and angels and tend to be killed on sight by their angelic relatives as these halflings are evidence that angels can fall prey to human desires and make mistakes.)
Powers: Healing and flight are his main powers. He's unnaturally strong, and when he's in protective mode or someone pisses him off his feathers stiffen and sharpen until they're like thousands of knives attached to his back. If you pull out one of his feathers you can use it in a healing salve, poultice or potion which is why he doesn't let anyone he doesn't trust near them. He can sense when someone near him is in physical pain and can easily pinpoint what's wrong.

Other: He's a senior and has almost no friends because no one bothers to look past their first impression of him which is an intimidating, irritable senior with wings he can use as weapons.

Password: Airplane! (1980)

@QueenKiju A Whisker Away is where I got the idea for the RP in my desc. That's cool!
+3 FR time, frequent user of highly questionable logic.

I wanna make a gym/self-defense teacher.

Godsfrag—

I wanna make a gym/self-defense teacher.

Godsfrag—
They/Them
Roleplayer.
I have an art shop!
@LillyJay

I have a password placed in so I can ve sure people have read the rules. Once you add it into your form you're good :)

@FlameAriiDraycon

Whoop, you can go and do that. I can't remember a ton of subjects off the top of my head, I'll add that in~
@LillyJay

I have a password placed in so I can ve sure people have read the rules. Once you add it into your form you're good :)

@FlameAriiDraycon

Whoop, you can go and do that. I can't remember a ton of subjects off the top of my head, I'll add that in~
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 179 180