Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Calonia High School [OOC/Open]
1 2 ... 75 76 77 78 79 ... 179 180
AHHH ME TOO
Also my headcanon for Herobrine just makes you see him in a different way
instead of the heartless villain he's the invisible, rejected, sad boi who just wanted to be loafed
AHHH ME TOO
instead of the heartless villain he's the invisible, rejected, sad boi who just wanted to be loafed
And if a silence filled the air do you think that anyone would even care? Would they be aware... of the mounting snow...
[quote name="EssenceOfNexus" date="2020-07-11 08:47:01" ] AHHH ME TOO Also my headcanon for Herobrine just makes you see him in a different way instead of the heartless villain he's the invisible, rejected, sad boi who just wanted to be loafed [/quote] OH MY GOSH- THATS- THATS EXACTLY HOW I SEE HIM-
EssenceOfNexus wrote on 2020-07-11 08:47:01:
AHHH ME TOO

OH MY GOSH- THATS- THATS EXACTLY HOW I SEE HIM-
AO77JKB.gif
Halfnium Carbide City
Untitled17_20201209134848.png
[quote name="Eisiamthegoddess" date="2020-07-11 08:47:48" ] [quote name="EssenceOfNexus" date="2020-07-11 08:47:01" ] AHHH ME TOO Also my headcanon for Herobrine just makes you see him in a different way instead of the heartless villain he's the invisible, rejected, sad boi who just wanted to be loafed [/quote] OH MY GOSH- THATS- THATS EXACTLY HOW I SEE HIM- [/quote] SAAAAAME! I thought I was the only one!?!?
Eisiamthegoddess wrote on 2020-07-11 08:47:48:
EssenceOfNexus wrote on 2020-07-11 08:47:01:
AHHH ME TOO

OH MY GOSH- THATS- THATS EXACTLY HOW I SEE HIM-
SAAAAAME! I thought I was the only one!?!?
y1ib5Xu.pngH2R3hOD.pngSDESNQe.pngl7zLBky.pngxppmNpa.png
SKYOFSTARS COME JOIN THE RP YOU CAN BE NULL
AND THEN HEROBRINE CAN CRY AND YOU WILL SEE HIS SAD PAST
SKYOFSTARS COME JOIN THE RP YOU CAN BE NULL
AND THEN HEROBRINE CAN CRY AND YOU WILL SEE HIS SAD PAST
And if a silence filled the air do you think that anyone would even care? Would they be aware... of the mounting snow...
OH MY GOSH- YOU TOO @SkyofStars
OH MY GOSH- YOU TOO @SkyofStars
AO77JKB.gif
Halfnium Carbide City
YES WE MUST COMFORT THE BROKEN CODE :,)
YES WE MUST COMFORT THE BROKEN CODE :,)
AO77JKB.gif
Halfnium Carbide City
:') Fine, I'll join.
:') Fine, I'll join.
I've always kind of related to herobrine. I know what it's like to be depressed. And to have people see you as something you're not.
I've always kind of related to herobrine. I know what it's like to be depressed. And to have people see you as something you're not.
[quote name="SkyofStars" date="2020-07-11 08:53:11" ] I've always kind of related to herobrine. I know what it's like to be depressed. And to have people see you as something you're not. [/quote] My gosh our headcannons are so similar it's so cool! I always thought that Herobrine was some sort of code that was meant to fix broken code but he accidentally killed a player which resulted to people getting scared of him. Notch tried to help Herobrine but things got way out of hand, he couldn't handle it and had to abandon Herobrine, which made him feel betrayed and made hin what he is now.
SkyofStars wrote on 2020-07-11 08:53:11:

My gosh our headcannons are so similar it's so cool! I always thought that Herobrine was some sort of code that was meant to fix broken code but he accidentally killed a player which resulted to people getting scared of him. Notch tried to help Herobrine but things got way out of hand, he couldn't handle it and had to abandon Herobrine, which made him feel betrayed and made hin what he is now.
AO77JKB.gif
Halfnium Carbide City
My headcannon is this:
Notch and Herobrine were brothers irl, then Herobrine died and somehow got stuck in Minecraft. Notch was happy to have his brother back, but people always loved Notch and barely noticed Herobrine. Herobrine tried to be noticed, but people started hating him. Then Herobrine turned evil because of how mad Notch made him. Notch tried to fix the problem but only made it worse. A lot worse. Herobrine vowed revenge on Notch and became evil. Then he met a villager boy who had no parents and pretty much adopted him. Then the villager boy died and everyone blamed it on Herobrine. Pretty soon Herobrine began seeing himself as a monster too. And then he promptly got his butt kicked by the forces of good. So now he seems like an evil, angry boi on the outside but if you make him sad he will start crying. HE JUST WANTED TO BE LOVED
My headcannon is this:
Notch and Herobrine were brothers irl, then Herobrine died and somehow got stuck in Minecraft. Notch was happy to have his brother back, but people always loved Notch and barely noticed Herobrine. Herobrine tried to be noticed, but people started hating him. Then Herobrine turned evil because of how mad Notch made him. Notch tried to fix the problem but only made it worse. A lot worse. Herobrine vowed revenge on Notch and became evil. Then he met a villager boy who had no parents and pretty much adopted him. Then the villager boy died and everyone blamed it on Herobrine. Pretty soon Herobrine began seeing himself as a monster too. And then he promptly got his butt kicked by the forces of good. So now he seems like an evil, angry boi on the outside but if you make him sad he will start crying. HE JUST WANTED TO BE LOVED
1 2 ... 75 76 77 78 79 ... 179 180