Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Do you ever go outside barefoot?
1 2 ... 52 53 54 55 56 ... 110 111
nooo my feets are sensitive
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.gif || drearie
|| she/her
|| bi
|| worm king
|| anthem
[quote name="PopatoPips" date="2020-06-27 13:33:57" ] nooo my feets are sensitive [/quote] [i]Weak
PopatoPips wrote on 2020-06-27 13:33:57:
Weak
npc_scribbles_by_dogi_crimson-daevs0a.gif
the one time i decided to do it a worm crawled onto my foot
n e v e r a g a i n
the one time i decided to do it a worm crawled onto my foot
n e v e r a g a i n
bJs5ioz.gif
made by Dovalore. look at him go, zoomzoom
ignore my entire account i made it when i was like three. *whispers*comment waffles on my profile for a free cute food item
Oh all the time! You can feel E V E R Y T H I N G! Walking on rocks is hard tho :- (
Oh all the time! You can feel E V E R Y T H I N G! Walking on rocks is hard tho :- (
I go outside barefoot in all types of weather rain, snow, or if it’s just hot. But depending on the weather it might limit my time barefoot but I must say I’m so used to not wearing shoes that when I do wear them I feel like I can’t feel where I’m going.
I go outside barefoot in all types of weather rain, snow, or if it’s just hot. But depending on the weather it might limit my time barefoot but I must say I’m so used to not wearing shoes that when I do wear them I feel like I can’t feel where I’m going.
4xTBSTZ.png
i did outside my house one time to wash my rocks and i hated it. i hate dirt i hate grass i want carpet oh my god is that a bUg????
i did outside my house one time to wash my rocks and i hated it. i hate dirt i hate grass i want carpet oh my god is that a bUg????
bigf.png If you have a baby, you can’t BE the baby
He/they
Look at him
scaleback.png
My parents had to fight me to get me to wear shoes as a child and now that I live on my own I don’t wear shoes unless I absolutely have to. I can walk on gravel without flinching.
My parents had to fight me to get me to wear shoes as a child and now that I live on my own I don’t wear shoes unless I absolutely have to. I can walk on gravel without flinching.
All of my lair tabs have fan dragons except the last two. Also check my den. My avatar dragon is here!
I used to a lot more as a kid, but honestly I'm too paranoid about stepping on something. (like glass, insects, feces etc)
I think the one time I went barefoot anywhere was walking home from a school disco when I was about 8, I wore my friend's heels as a joke the entire time, and gosh did my feet hurt.
I don't know how girls do it...

I think I would only go barefoot on the beach haha.
I used to a lot more as a kid, but honestly I'm too paranoid about stepping on something. (like glass, insects, feces etc)
I think the one time I went barefoot anywhere was walking home from a school disco when I was about 8, I wore my friend's heels as a joke the entire time, and gosh did my feet hurt.
I don't know how girls do it...

I think I would only go barefoot on the beach haha.
n9ssuxW.gif
They/It | FR +8 | INFP | :]
OxagJgG.pngQUIpVFE.png

1UI2JZj.gif
Only on grass or sand. The sidewalks and other paths around where I live are very gravelly and uneven, so Im able to hurt myself if I walk barefoot anywhere else.
Only on grass or sand. The sidewalks and other paths around where I live are very gravelly and uneven, so Im able to hurt myself if I walk barefoot anywhere else.
1141feb3d24695a76a1aa79bfc975bf920c52277.giff3c1de26fe141b6ca5cfb53edb13ae265de82e61.gif00549699aa6a84bbe5d610dd8016d9e327d6981a.gif43e179c18ab5dcf76c168abbcbb7eb21ac137ee1.gifec3b7a1b2e68c524e7b01b1150e44cdf0781d277.gif
Very occasionally, just in my backyard. There's too much broken glass and stuff around here, plus people don't pick up after their dogs.
Very occasionally, just in my backyard. There's too much broken glass and stuff around here, plus people don't pick up after their dogs.
1 2 ... 52 53 54 55 56 ... 110 111