Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Do you ever go outside barefoot?
1 2 ... 53 54 55 56 57 ... 110 111
I do quite a lot. It's a pain right now, though because my mulberry shrub is dropping berries and I quick them under my feet and it gets everywhere.
I do quite a lot. It's a pain right now, though because my mulberry shrub is dropping berries and I quick them under my feet and it gets everywhere.
nature_shield_divider4_by_starkindlerstudio-dajuoyi.png
dIMtL1H.pngsZShZzW.pngEiPW4qT.pngJ7D1quC.png
Heck yea, I got pretty tough soles from sports and what doesn't kill them only makes them tougher (also pavement sometimes feels a good kinda warm at the right parts of the day)
Heck yea, I got pretty tough soles from sports and what doesn't kill them only makes them tougher (also pavement sometimes feels a good kinda warm at the right parts of the day)
MY SUBSPECIES- https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2896254/1#post_44270766
dctkgvi-27684a4f-c439-425c-900d-648940bdcfa1.png
always
always
tumblr_inline_naxjlrHYbk1qg78ij.pngXBhgPWa.gif tumblr_inline_naxjlyAN6m1qg78ij.png
all the time!!
all the time!!
tumblr_inline_ofoo1n1TJK1tfmvub_100.png

She/Her || INFP || FR Time +3
tumblr_inline_ofoo1n1TJK1tfmvub_100.png
shoes for life bro, ill only take them off if im on the beach or something because god sand is annoying
shoes for life bro, ill only take them off if im on the beach or something because god sand is annoying
DtBIuzC.png
Not unless I want pain. :)
Unaccompanied bees,
tiny sharp rocks,
fire ants,
splintering woodchips,
a very rough doormat,
not to mention the pavement can cook eggs easy in 4 minutes in this weather.
Nnnnno thank you! 8(
Always shoes and socks. No shoes inside! x{ They belong by the door.
Unaccompanied bees,
tiny sharp rocks,
fire ants,
splintering woodchips,
a very rough doormat,
Nnnnno thank you! 8(
+~She/Her Majesty/Her Highness~+
prideflag_micro_ace_animated.gif Boop snootsarbok.gif Not boots prideflag_micro_ace_animated.gif
Unaccompanied bees,
tiny sharp rocks,
fire ants,
splintering woodchips,
a very rough doormat,
Nnnnno thank you! 8(
Unaccompanied bees,
tiny sharp rocks,
fire ants,
splintering woodchips,
a very rough doormat,
Nnnnno thank you! 8(
+~She/Her Majesty/Her Highness~+
prideflag_micro_ace_animated.gif Boop snootsarbok.gif Not boots prideflag_micro_ace_animated.gif
All the time because I'm too lazy to find my shoes when I need to go out real quick :>
Concrete feels nice when it's not too hot out but sadly we have so many sandspurs (burrs to some people I think? Spiky things basically!), so it's never safe where you walk in the grass. Wet beach sand and clovers are heavenly to walk through though.
All the time because I'm too lazy to find my shoes when I need to go out real quick :>
Concrete feels nice when it's not too hot out but sadly we have so many sandspurs (burrs to some people I think? Spiky things basically!), so it's never safe where you walk in the grass. Wet beach sand and clovers are heavenly to walk through though.
13409.png25411.png1056.png23280.png 968.png 18440.png
Yes, I love running around the garden barefooted!

I even go out barehanded and hold hands with the plants sometimes.
Yes, I love running around the garden barefooted!

I even go out barehanded and hold hands with the plants sometimes.
My writing project.
Bold of you to assume I go outside.

But no. The bugs attack any patch of exposed flesh, and I itch for weeks. Acquainting my bare feet with suburbia hardly justifies all the fuss involved in lathering my feet in repellent.
Bold of you to assume I go outside.

But no. The bugs attack any patch of exposed flesh, and I itch for weeks. Acquainting my bare feet with suburbia hardly justifies all the fuss involved in lathering my feet in repellent.
90px-Applications-office.svg.png When people draw up a warm bath and put in flower petals,
Writing Prompts
are they bathing in flower tea?
1 2 ... 53 54 55 56 57 ... 110 111