Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Update: Dragon Profile Revamp
1 2 ... 45 46 47 48 49 ... 68 69
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE these changes! So much cleaner and easier to navigate. The tabbing between Physical stats and Battle stats is an elegant solution. Thank you! [emoji=heart size=1] @Ninazu Click on the "customize" button under your dragon to set your broadcast message.
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE these changes!

So much cleaner and easier to navigate. The tabbing between Physical stats and Battle stats is an elegant solution.

Thank you!

@Ninazu Click on the "customize" button under your dragon to set your broadcast message.
30oPYgq.png
Lovely new layout! Thank you all for being so receptive to feedback and for all your hard work. :D
Lovely new layout! Thank you all for being so receptive to feedback and for all your hard work. :D
Eventually I'll just DIY a signature...
!!! this great
!!! this great
Image links back to the artist's shop. A small pixelated drawing of a Mirror dragon. They fade from yellow to blue on their wings and head fins, with black hands and smoke markings on their wings. They are wearing a cowl and dress, which covers most of her body and head. For accessories, she also wears an ice pick and arctic bags. Various small snowflakes float around her. "Definitely an Issue."
They/Them ~ FR +0
Wishlist ~ Badges
@SkyDagger thank you!
@SkyDagger thank you!
5bo5hOU.pngfWYy1BR.png0F7jZQ6.pnga5jtoDO.pnglhNyXgq.gif
Thanks for updating based on feedback! It looks great now!
Thanks for updating based on feedback! It looks great now!
tumblr_inline_njviw527Mu1qg2i5p.png
Omg I love the changes! This is awesome. Profiles look so much cleaner and nicer now, and I love all the new customization options! Thank you for considering and implementing so many of the community suggestions <3
Omg I love the changes! This is awesome. Profiles look so much cleaner and nicer now, and I love all the new customization options! Thank you for considering and implementing so many of the community suggestions <3
cryperethy.pngdLIJPZ4.pngtumblr_nrv6v91RtB1th5aplo1_250.gif
i still dislike it and it still bothers me. can you please for the love of god give us an option to toggle to the back original one? i hate the familiar out of the box. it looks so big and it's so unsettling. its the thing that bothered me the most from the beggining and the only thing y'all didnt tweak. i didnt get used to it, i wont get used to it
just please let us have an option to use the original one, im begging. or just make an option to make the familiar smaller or not so close to the dragon.
i still dislike it and it still bothers me. can you please for the love of god give us an option to toggle to the back original one? i hate the familiar out of the box. it looks so big and it's so unsettling. its the thing that bothered me the most from the beggining and the only thing y'all didnt tweak. i didnt get used to it, i wont get used to it
just please let us have an option to use the original one, im begging. or just make an option to make the familiar smaller or not so close to the dragon.
120px-Antonia_Sautter_Creations.png

♥ LOVE CAN'T BE CURED ♥

*pixel by cutievirus/dredrail

120px-Antonia_Sautter_Creations.png njdmUlz.png
The only thing I don't like is the moving of the exalt button, but I'll get used to it. Everything else is nice :)
The only thing I don't like is the moving of the exalt button, but I'll get used to it. Everything else is nice :)
tumblr_nsl2ezQmvD1slad33o1_250.png
...And five seconds after I post this I finally find the button, lol. XD

Definitely liking the new options though! XD
...And five seconds after I post this I finally find the button, lol. XD

Definitely liking the new options though! XD
HOLY MOLY THEY LOOK GREAT. Thanks for all these features, guys!!
HOLY MOLY THEY LOOK GREAT. Thanks for all these features, guys!!
pUVVBKl.png
1 2 ... 45 46 47 48 49 ... 68 69