Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Apparel Blockage
I play flight rising on mobile most of the time. And with the new update and the new pages feature, my apparels descriptions now cover the arrows that allow me to go from page-to-page. It’s annoying and makes it super difficult to dress dragons. [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/527537913647333376/720150252027641866/image0.png[/img] The only way that seems to fix it, is clicking on a higher piece of apparel, so I have a new constant description that will NEVER leave. But doing so adds the apparel piece to my dragon, which I then have to click x off the dragon. And the cycle starts all over again. Is there a way to rid the descriptions from staying on the page? Additionally, since I have to click on a higher piece of apparel to even turn the page. The description now covers the entirety of my apparel pieces, so now I can’t even view them. So it makes me have to click a lower piece which then starts over the cycle of covering the page arrows. [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/527537913647333376/720151879278919721/image0.png[/img]
I play flight rising on mobile most of the time. And with the new update and the new pages feature, my apparels descriptions now cover the arrows that allow me to go from page-to-page. It’s annoying and makes it super difficult to dress dragons.

image0.png

The only way that seems to fix it, is clicking on a higher piece of apparel, so I have a new constant description that will NEVER leave. But doing so adds the apparel piece to my dragon, which I then have to click x off the dragon. And the cycle starts all over again. Is there a way to rid the descriptions from staying on the page?

Additionally, since I have to click on a higher piece of apparel to even turn the page. The description now covers the entirety of my apparel pieces, so now I can’t even view them. So it makes me have to click a lower piece which then starts over the cycle of covering the page arrows.

image0.png
Imp Adopt
I’m experiencing this as well, and hope it will be fixed soon as it makes dressing my dragons a massive pain in the butt
I’m experiencing this as well, and hope it will be fixed soon as it makes dressing my dragons a massive pain in the butt
giphy.gifmFaXmCJ.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

art shop banner
KkcUijP.png
old wc adopt gif
giphy.gif

Lewis link and G1 sales
goVYTQR.pngRsZjiBd.png

ghost hatchlings
TwEcIUG.png[/url] Ae0MsB2.png

Wishlist

B3w2s5h.jpg

Pixel Pearls

giphy.gif

SCP hatchery
1g9awbL.png
Click for Don't Starve/FR commissions! [TEMP CLOSED] (Casual collector of 6 digit dergs!)
vWYFQtR.png

wHRV9DG.jpg[/indent]
I’m also having this problem, it’s very hard to dress dragons now oof. Sometimes it’ll cover up a lot of the other apparel [img]https://i.imgur.com/6vz2T6i.png[/img] I’m also on mobile 100% of the time
I’m also having this problem, it’s very hard to dress dragons now oof. Sometimes it’ll cover up a lot of the other apparel
6vz2T6i.png

I’m also on mobile 100% of the time
PJEKw3i.pngOgf6rFV.pngLpWn6Hu.png
I made a post about this too, I’m on mobile constantly for FR, and this is a minor annoyance, but an annoyance nonetheless
I made a post about this too, I’m on mobile constantly for FR, and this is a minor annoyance, but an annoyance nonetheless
l9szmFh.jpg
Hello all,
We have just deployed a fix that should prevent the tooltip from "sticking around" after you click an apparel or skin item on this page. Let me know if it is any better!

P.S. You will have to refresh the Customize Apparel & Skin page to get the fix if you have it open currently.
Hello all,
We have just deployed a fix that should prevent the tooltip from "sticking around" after you click an apparel or skin item on this page. Let me know if it is any better!

P.S. You will have to refresh the Customize Apparel & Skin page to get the fix if you have it open currently.
Flight Rising Engineering Team

Flight Rising Knowledge Base
Flight Rising Rules & Policies