Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | 7th Anniversary: Dragon Profile Revamp
1 2 ... 198 199 200 201 202 ... 212 213
This may not even happen, but I would love to have the option to go back to the old style dragon profile layout. This one just full of squares and rectangles and sorry to the rest of the community, it is unappealing to me. )=
This may not even happen, but I would love to have the option to go back to the old style dragon profile layout. This one just full of squares and rectangles and sorry to the rest of the community, it is unappealing to me. )=
- - - - - wind-badge-2023 - -
-

Dragons for sale
-· buy a nugget?

-
-- plague-badge-2024-plague-badge-2024
EDIT: Answered. Thanks! :)

I have a quesiton regarding Vistas (apologies if this was already asked):

Once a Vista, for instance "Summer Vista" is "applied," and becomes available to be used on dragons, which of the following is true?

1. I can only apply the "Summer Vista" to one dragon at a time. becasue I only own one copy of it.

2. Since I "applied" the Vista already, it can now be used on as many dragons I wish. I can go crazy, and give the whole Lair blue waves around their image, all at the same time (not that I would), and I don't have to buy another version of the "Summer Vista" to do it.

I have already realized that once a Scene is applied to a dragon it dissapears from the list of available Scenes for other dragons, but what happens with Vistas? Do I need to buy 10 "Summer Vista"s to have 10 dragons have the blue wave, or can I use the same "Summer Vista" 10 times?

Thanks!
EDIT: Answered. Thanks! :)

I have a quesiton regarding Vistas (apologies if this was already asked):

Once a Vista, for instance "Summer Vista" is "applied," and becomes available to be used on dragons, which of the following is true?

1. I can only apply the "Summer Vista" to one dragon at a time. becasue I only own one copy of it.

2. Since I "applied" the Vista already, it can now be used on as many dragons I wish. I can go crazy, and give the whole Lair blue waves around their image, all at the same time (not that I would), and I don't have to buy another version of the "Summer Vista" to do it.

I have already realized that once a Scene is applied to a dragon it dissapears from the list of available Scenes for other dragons, but what happens with Vistas? Do I need to buy 10 "Summer Vista"s to have 10 dragons have the blue wave, or can I use the same "Summer Vista" 10 times?

Thanks!
fw5Pc0h.png
Oh my, this is quite the update! I've been away from Flight Rising for a few months and seeing all the work that went into is just incredible. Thank you so much for all the wonderful years on this site [emoji=rainbow star 1 size=1]
Oh my, this is quite the update! I've been away from Flight Rising for a few months and seeing all the work that went into is just incredible. Thank you so much for all the wonderful years on this site
so exciting! happy 7th!
so exciting! happy 7th!
The wind plays its own music - Bert McCoy
i do like this update
however im not really a big fan of the fact when i put clothes on and take them off it doesnt immdetely tell me that they were taken off and sometimes dont even remove at all?
i have to litterally spam the x button to get it to actually remove

and i do think the updated dragon profile is a bit busy looking but maybe thats just cuz im not used to it

i do like the fact of rearanging which peices go where tho that is a very nice touch
i do like this update
however im not really a big fan of the fact when i put clothes on and take them off it doesnt immdetely tell me that they were taken off and sometimes dont even remove at all?
i have to litterally spam the x button to get it to actually remove

and i do think the updated dragon profile is a bit busy looking but maybe thats just cuz im not used to it

i do like the fact of rearanging which peices go where tho that is a very nice touch
referral-whammyglasses.gif
@BeingOfSalt
Hey make sure to post a thread like this in the suggestion section of the forums! That's where all of the mods are looking to get feedback from the new update and I feel this is definitely something that should be talked about.
@BeingOfSalt
Hey make sure to post a thread like this in the suggestion section of the forums! That's where all of the mods are looking to get feedback from the new update and I feel this is definitely something that should be talked about.
dct6cq2-114b1547-3fa8-4b5c-94f0-0fef4947daf3.png
@BeingOfSalt
@BeingOfSalt
[quote name="Howdieboy213" date="2020-06-10 12:10:41" ] yaay! I'm going to have a retired item! But :( Sadly, I'm on the 199 page! [/quote] @Howdieboy213 Big mood big mood. Glad that you're gonna have a retired item though!
Howdieboy213 wrote on 2020-06-10 12:10:41:
yaay! I'm going to have a retired item! But :( Sadly, I'm on the 199 page!
@Howdieboy213
Big mood big mood. Glad that you're gonna have a retired item though!
@waterbend
Probably something like that!
@waterbend
Probably something like that!
I just want to say that I am so happy that there is a new use for Vistas. I had been wanting something like this for a while. As someone who does not use the forums much, it felt like a waste for me to have collected all of the holiday vistas. Now I have a use for them! I am so excited!!! [emoji=ridgeback star size=2]
I just want to say that I am so happy that there is a new use for Vistas. I had been wanting something like this for a while. As someone who does not use the forums much, it felt like a waste for me to have collected all of the holiday vistas. Now I have a use for them! I am so excited!!!
~I hoard books~
9660.png8095.png16441.png16444.png8094.png9661.png
1 2 ... 198 199 200 201 202 ... 212 213