Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | 7th Anniversary: Dragon Profile Revamp
1 2 ... 48 49 50 51 52 ... 212 213
After looking at this for a bit, I think I'd like it a lot more if the apparel and familiar switched places with the dragon info and lineage. Apparel list is redundant and the familiar being right next to the dragon is super jarring; it looks even worse if you dont have a familiar equipped.

It just makes more sense to have all of the -actual dragon's- information be the first thing you see.
After looking at this for a bit, I think I'd like it a lot more if the apparel and familiar switched places with the dragon info and lineage. Apparel list is redundant and the familiar being right next to the dragon is super jarring; it looks even worse if you dont have a familiar equipped.

It just makes more sense to have all of the -actual dragon's- information be the first thing you see.
                              ONhwlz1.gif
Hi! I'm Sloan
'91, ??, FR+2
Tritype 459     
Hm. I dont like it. I much preferred the dragon stats and info in boxes. It feels... translucent. Crowded. While the layout itself looks complete, it makes the dragon look incomplete. Don’t like it.
Hm. I dont like it. I much preferred the dragon stats and info in boxes. It feels... translucent. Crowded. While the layout itself looks complete, it makes the dragon look incomplete. Don’t like it.
tundrashirt-labeled.pngcome-get-yalls-juice-tiny.png
Ok. Where do I start?

Backgrounds. Finally! It is something this page has been lacking and I have been expecting it for 3 years now. I'm so glad! I guess there will be many available in the future, and I somehow hope we get coli venue inspired backgrounds, even the old arena background would be extremely cool. For now I must say I am really happy. They are pretty and the option to have both opaque and full colour is awesome.

Naming familiars: It was definitely not needed, but is a nice feature to have.

Singular feeding: NICE! I've been missing this since forever. When the selective feeding arrived I thought it was the second best option, and I love it, but this seriously helps you get back on breeding after some time away. The den helps a lot too, but sometimes you feed your dragons and, well, the dragon for sale got 100% instead of the one you were going to breed....

Vistas in dragon profiles: a surprise, and a welcome one. Also very velcome that we can choose not to have a vista to keep coding. You are good at taking care of us, you know us quite well ;)

Seeing coliseum stats, exp. and stones are really neat! It makes buying lvl. 25s easier for both parts. Now we just need to find a way to recolour those stones.

Changing layout: It was a bit sterile to go from the warm layout to this cold, steel coloured one, but I won't have any problems adjusting to it. The backgrounds do help a lot. Apparel that high up can steal some attention from the dragon and the energy/bond bars are slightly hard in the corners compared to all other rounded edges.

Likes: I hope they finally work now. It was frustrating to give friends' dragons a like only to see it gone the next day.

Report button while visiting others: I doubt I will need it, but it is a nice feature to have.
Ok. Where do I start?

Backgrounds. Finally! It is something this page has been lacking and I have been expecting it for 3 years now. I'm so glad! I guess there will be many available in the future, and I somehow hope we get coli venue inspired backgrounds, even the old arena background would be extremely cool. For now I must say I am really happy. They are pretty and the option to have both opaque and full colour is awesome.

Naming familiars: It was definitely not needed, but is a nice feature to have.

Singular feeding: NICE! I've been missing this since forever. When the selective feeding arrived I thought it was the second best option, and I love it, but this seriously helps you get back on breeding after some time away. The den helps a lot too, but sometimes you feed your dragons and, well, the dragon for sale got 100% instead of the one you were going to breed....

Vistas in dragon profiles: a surprise, and a welcome one. Also very velcome that we can choose not to have a vista to keep coding. You are good at taking care of us, you know us quite well ;)

Seeing coliseum stats, exp. and stones are really neat! It makes buying lvl. 25s easier for both parts. Now we just need to find a way to recolour those stones.

Changing layout: It was a bit sterile to go from the warm layout to this cold, steel coloured one, but I won't have any problems adjusting to it. The backgrounds do help a lot. Apparel that high up can steal some attention from the dragon and the energy/bond bars are slightly hard in the corners compared to all other rounded edges.

Likes: I hope they finally work now. It was frustrating to give friends' dragons a like only to see it gone the next day.

Report button while visiting others: I doubt I will need it, but it is a nice feature to have.
Need more den tasks and den gem slots. Too many pretty dragons and I'm all maxed out. I have a dragon hoarding problem.
Congratulations! Happy anniversary!

And I love the "like" button! I've wanted to throw a like to so many dragons and now I can!
Congratulations! Happy anniversary!

And I love the "like" button! I've wanted to throw a like to so many dragons and now I can!
wow, love the scenes! And naming familiars... [emoji=tundra love size=1][emoji=tundra love size=1] Good updates amazing FR team! [img]https://i.makeagif.com/media/6-10-2019/Y-8wSS.gif[/img] oh yeah, Happy anniversary!
wow, love the scenes! And naming familiars...
Good updates
amazing FR team!
Y-8wSS.gif

oh yeah, Happy anniversary!
gcvQ5RD.pngEhggh4C.png7BtDqtJ.pngvcby9h2.png6pobcCR.pnghmRVTgp.png
Happy anniversary FR! The new profile layout is awesome!
Happy anniversary FR! The new profile layout is awesome!
rIjWU7i.png • rain
• irl creacher
• fr +3
• pls drink water
mm leaf.png oC8BwLW.pngscruffy.png
It's looking really great!
It's looking really great!
This is a great update! Thank you FR team!! [emoji=coatl laughing size=2] I love that we can now name familiars instead of just saying "oh their familiar's name is ___" in the bios [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
This is a great update! Thank you FR team!!

I love that we can now name familiars instead of just saying "oh their familiar's name is ___" in the bios
m1cUkRV.gif
She/Her
FR Time +3
tumblr_otyiqh3lqC1vsg0m1o1_400.png
WWoZukB.gif
K1BzZ.gifkgeky.gifz9uHK.gifuCfko.gifoMnSD.gif9Ml2E.gifjC6vB.gifHcwce.gifQvahY.gifDT4ED.gifGE7cM.gifLmJla.gif7ac7F.gifMspSr.gifGLxad.gifIpCPd.gifF5tbm.gifIYId4.gifIlIZj.gif
My dude, this is so exciting!! I don't even know where to start!! I'm gonna start using this update NOW
My dude, this is so exciting!! I don't even know where to start!! I'm gonna start using this update NOW
I appreciate everything you are doing - but everything is painfully slow! The pages are taking forever to load! I hope this will get better quickly - maybe too many players active at the same time...
I appreciate everything you are doing - but everything is painfully slow! The pages are taking forever to load! I hope this will get better quickly - maybe too many players active at the same time...
1 2 ... 48 49 50 51 52 ... 212 213