Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Hi again!
Hey y'all! I've just come back to this site after a few months of not keeping up with my dragon kiddos. I'm back now, trying to completely redo my lair and it's pretty exciting!

so, what'd I miss this year?
Hey y'all! I've just come back to this site after a few months of not keeping up with my dragon kiddos. I'm back now, trying to completely redo my lair and it's pretty exciting!

so, what'd I miss this year?
I have the mental capacity of a pineapple and that's a fact
hello and welcome back! there's just been a new venue added, and some cute rodent apparel. there's some new genes like glowtail and keel, and an update + expansion to those fancy waistcoats and hats

there's also marbled and swirl, and some sneak peeks at what the next ancient breed might look like. but depending on how long you've been gone, you might already know about these things

Staff also released a few statements about recent events going on in the US that are worth reading. they're of the more serious tone

anyway, there's probably some other stuff i forgot about, but welcome back!
hello and welcome back! there's just been a new venue added, and some cute rodent apparel. there's some new genes like glowtail and keel, and an update + expansion to those fancy waistcoats and hats

there's also marbled and swirl, and some sneak peeks at what the next ancient breed might look like. but depending on how long you've been gone, you might already know about these things

Staff also released a few statements about recent events going on in the US that are worth reading. they're of the more serious tone

anyway, there's probably some other stuff i forgot about, but welcome back!
OjYCOIV.png
oo, I'll check those all out! Thank you!
oo, I'll check those all out! Thank you!
I have the mental capacity of a pineapple and that's a fact
Welcome back!
Welcome back!
sYJ7QdI.png
Welcome back! Just in time for the anniversary~
Welcome back! Just in time for the anniversary~
sJmKU07.gifa8FvSEr.png9dYW39C.png