Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Developer Stream Discussion Thread
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 87 88
[center][img]https://flightrising.com/dropbox/DevStreamBannerAnimated.gif[/img][/center] [center][b][size=5]Stream Status: [color=red]OFFLINE[/color] [url=https://youtu.be/FELX9g8If90]Thanks for watching![/url][/size][/b][/center] [br] ----- [b][size=4]Why a discussion thread and not the channel's chat?[/size][/b] Focus and moderation needs. Our team wants to be able to focus on streaming their work for you and have flexibility on when they stream. Using the discussion thread also allows us to review your feedback after the stream has concluded without needing to wade through chat logs. [b][size=4]If I miss a stream, can I watch the recording later?[/size][/b] Yup! If a stream happens when you aren't able to watch it you'll be able to follow the stream's link to watch the recording whenever it's convenient for you! [br] ----- [b][size=4]Previous Streams[/size][/b] [LIST] [*][b][url=https://youtu.be/h4lLd9HZm4Y]March 17, 2020: Playing with possible concepts for Ancient Breed #3[/url][/b] [I]The inaugural Flight Rising Developer Stream! The focus for this stream was to freely sketch possible concepts for our third ancient breed.[/I] [*][b][url=https://youtu.be/FELX9g8If90]March 18, 2020: Concept work on Ancient Breed #3 continues![/url][/b] [/LIST]
DevStreamBannerAnimated.gif
Stream Status: OFFLINE
Thanks for watching!

Why a discussion thread and not the channel's chat?

Focus and moderation needs. Our team wants to be able to focus on streaming their work for you and have flexibility on when they stream.

Using the discussion thread also allows us to review your feedback after the stream has concluded without needing to wade through chat logs.

If I miss a stream, can I watch the recording later?

Yup! If a stream happens when you aren't able to watch it you'll be able to follow the stream's link to watch the recording whenever it's convenient for you!

Previous Streams
So excited! Hoping it's a Water breed (as always, def not biased)
So excited! Hoping it's a Water breed (as always, def not biased)
87cU1CK.gif
aa May/Willow
aa he/she/they
aa FR + 3
aa Accents
aa
aa
Woo! Perhaps a kelpie dragon? For water ish.

Hmm.. maybe a wyrm for shadow
Woo! Perhaps a kelpie dragon? For water ish.

Hmm.. maybe a wyrm for shadow
16159155922955337174188748864268.png
eep this is exciting!! The breed looks a bit like a kelpie, super excited to see where this goes!
eep this is exciting!! The breed looks a bit like a kelpie, super excited to see where this goes!
Eggumodo-sig.pnglhpMDI3.png
That's a lot of hair.

Are we sure this is a dragon and not a dog fused with a little girl?
That's a lot of hair.

byGS9bb.png VtFVqTA.png
UK time. Sorry for timezone-related delays in responses. They/Them.
love the hair...... \o/ [hi background corg!! i love u too]
love the hair...... \o/ [hi background corg!! i love u too]
A school of pastel-colored ASCII fish!
Could we have a wingless dragon? The mane on this one would work nicely to display the secondary genes and it would be amazing to have another ancient that breaks the mould

Edit: Oh looks like she might be sketching a version without wings, yay
Could we have a wingless dragon? The mane on this one would work nicely to display the secondary genes and it would be amazing to have another ancient that breaks the mould

Edit: Oh looks like she might be sketching a version without wings, yay
3DS Friend Code: 5300-9941-4980
#UnnamedIsValid .:. Nature Sales Thread .:. Strider Subspecies
I love the one that's displayed currently! A bit nervous that it looks like it could fit Water, but I'm not complaining about the design itself! I've always wanted a breed with a luxurious, long mane [emoji=gaoler love size=2] I impatiently wait to see if there's going to be a modified version of the final one that was designed last time! I think that was still my favourite look overall. All in all, I'm hyped!
I love the one that's displayed currently! A bit nervous that it looks like it could fit Water, but I'm not complaining about the design itself! I've always wanted a breed with a luxurious, long mane

I impatiently wait to see if there's going to be a modified version of the final one that was designed last time! I think that was still my favourite look overall.

All in all, I'm hyped!
image.pnglMoMteR.pngimage.png
ayyyy glad youre streaming again
ayyyy glad youre streaming again
ytkEBod.pngll0CfnD.png510b8a63d40dc52d20b17daf90107ad8a80d4b80.png
[quote name="Greyjoy" date="2020-03-18 17:10:23" ] That's a lot of hair. Are we sure this is a dragon and not a dog fused with a little girl? [/quote] Lol I love the hair
Greyjoy wrote on 2020-03-18 17:10:23:
That's a lot of hair.

Lol

I love the hair
WCaffsig.pngWChubsig.pngWCsigraffle.pngWCIFsig.png
SgonDOb.pngOvfZqTx.gif2im8gtl.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 87 88