Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Book of Azimyth (aka Luck Flight)
1 2 ... 578 579 580 581 582 ... 665 666
I hath only just learned of this absolute monster of luck and my account is ready
I hath only just learned of this absolute monster of luck and my account is ready
CxEBf1c.png
Ram

YrFhM5E.png

He/They

xxxxx> My lovely partner
xxxxx> Latest Project(s)
xxxxx> Wishlist
xxxxx> Sales Tab
xxxxxclDs4RZ.png
The lord is back just in time for FR's birthday and ancient number 3(hopefully)! Pages upon pages of coli genes await us!
The lord is back just in time for FR's birthday and ancient number 3(hopefully)! Pages upon pages of coli genes await us!

_________________________The Goldenscale Lineage
__Henry.png
YAY HE'S BACK
YAY HE'S BACK
[quote name="savvydergen" date="2020-06-03 19:59:56" ] I've been converted. I don't even need proof of the RNGbender, I am a believer. Add me as one of the diceiples [/quote] You have been added as a member of the Luck Flight.
savvydergen wrote on 2020-06-03 19:59:56:
I've been converted. I don't even need proof of the RNGbender, I am a believer. Add me as one of the diceiples
You have been added as a member of the Luck Flight.
[img]https://media1.giphy.com/media/kIFJ9n9xBja4uqy9hh/giphy.gif[/img]
giphy.gif
I love coffee. I love it oh so dearly. The caffeinated joy that brings me to waddle my penguin legs to freedom and join my fellow short brethren. One goal upon all our minds as a collective hive of couch potatoes: feed, sleep, feed. Yet I dared to defect, and ventured to the vast lands to sip the nectar of holiness. The frappuccino size grande. I fell many great beasts; titans of giraffe leggeths, shopping carts of short person annihilation, and crowds of tiny human destruction. I have conquered them all.
[quote name="Azimyth" date="2020-06-03 18:24:08" ]I’m back and I got the groceries[/quote]Did you see Tidelord wandering around in the store?
Azimyth wrote on 2020-06-03 18:24:08:
I’m back and I got the groceries
Did you see Tidelord wandering around in the store?
237-large.pnglight_banner.png244-large.png
clock_large.png FRT +8
@Saphira455 Same here; all of a sudden I'm getting familiars left and right... (I don't mean to be ungrateful, O Great God of Luck, but an egg or eliminate would be great right now) [emoji=coatl happy size=1]
@Saphira455

Same here; all of a sudden I'm getting familiars left and right...

(I don't mean to be ungrateful, O Great God of Luck, but an egg or eliminate would be great right now)
2nNPLga.gif WLNxQwp.gif
OH MY GOD AZIMYTH CAME BACK WHILE I WAS IA WHAT THE HECKITY
OH MY GOD AZIMYTH CAME BACK WHILE I WAS IA WHAT THE HECKITY
THANK YOU FOR CHOOSING SASSYPANTS DRAGON SUPPORT

HAVE YOU TRIED TURNING YOUR DRAGON OFF AND THEN ON AGAIN

located on the coldest cliff of the cloudscrape crags as dragonly possible For Your Convenience

*herald trumpets* welcome to the ghost kingdom
So I didn't think I had a religion. I was wrong.

586.png
So I didn't think I had a religion. I was wrong.

586.png
CxEBf1c.png
Ram

YrFhM5E.png

He/They

xxxxx> My lovely partner
xxxxx> Latest Project(s)
xxxxx> Wishlist
xxxxx> Sales Tab
xxxxxclDs4RZ.png
AZIMYTH IS BACK AND I JUST GOT 2 FG FAMILIARS FROM THE COLI
AZIMYTH IS BACK AND I JUST GOT 2 FG FAMILIARS FROM THE COLI