Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Stone & Storm // OOC [open - 6/8]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
I don't mind an extension!
I don't mind an extension!
sig_bal_2_by_alces_alces-dcbd33e.png
I think an extension is a good idea!
I think an extension is a good idea!
DOfE8zN.png
@DeepFallsDen Ah, understandable, thanks for letting me know.

So we're actually in a bit of a pickle right now. If DeepFallsDen is dropping out, and we've never heard from JollyRoger ... that means that we're down two dragons (and therefore two roles) before the game has even started. Thoughts about potentially opening up for 1-2 more players to come in and take over those roles?
@DeepFallsDen Ah, understandable, thanks for letting me know.

So we're actually in a bit of a pickle right now. If DeepFallsDen is dropping out, and we've never heard from JollyRoger ... that means that we're down two dragons (and therefore two roles) before the game has even started. Thoughts about potentially opening up for 1-2 more players to come in and take over those roles?
I'd totally be good with opening up sign-ups again! That would give me time to get my bearings again before we continued, and it would also make sure that all of the roles were backed :o
I'd totally be good with opening up sign-ups again! That would give me time to get my bearings again before we continued, and it would also make sure that all of the roles were backed :o
LhnYpua.png s3-s16-m36-l11-l19-l20-l11-book.pngs3-s16-m36-l11-l19-l20-m36-book.pngs3-s16-m36-l11-l19-l20-s16-book.pngB7_R.png
3KkxJSr.png
LhnYpua.png
eeGpIiY.png
.. « Mew »
|| 2+ FR Time | She/Her | The Calm Before the Storm | fr__lightning_by_baelfin-d8uyn76.png fr__beastclans_by_baelfin-d92uyiw.png ||

• { Lockedown } - Chill Biolocke + Necrolocke
• { Thunder Hollow } - Clan Lore [WIP]

{ Assets: x x x }
eeGpIiY.png
LhnYpua.png 89TBw7Q.gif
Doesn't sound like a bad idea to have sign ups for the roles, it'll help make sure the game gets to play out in full
Doesn't sound like a bad idea to have sign ups for the roles, it'll help make sure the game gets to play out in full
sig_bal_2_by_alces_alces-dcbd33e.png
Sounds fine to me!
Sounds fine to me!
JXVUomh.png Much I marvelled this ungainly fowl to hear discourse so plainly,
Though its answer little meaning—little relevancy bore;
For we cannot help agreeing that no living human being
Ever yet was blessed with seeing bird above his chamber door—
Bird or beast upon the sculptured bust above his chamber door,
With such name as “Nevermore.”
—Edgar Allen Poe
Good for me!
Good for me!
nd6oyLd.png
Sounds good! We haven't gotten very far yet so this is probably the best time to bring in new players.
Sounds good! We haven't gotten very far yet so this is probably the best time to bring in new players.
DOfE8zN.png
OK! Let me send JollyRoger a PM to give them one last chance to be active. I'll open up sign-ups to replace DeepFallsDen, though.

I'm thinking we'll probably handle this IC by killing off Xae-Lin and having a couple more survivors just straggle in.
OK! Let me send JollyRoger a PM to give them one last chance to be active. I'll open up sign-ups to replace DeepFallsDen, though.

I'm thinking we'll probably handle this IC by killing off Xae-Lin and having a couple more survivors just straggle in.
All right, I haven't heard from JollyRoger so signups are open!

Feel free to keep roleplaying (I'll post something about Xae-Lin's death today); we'll extend Day Two until a couple more people have joined.
All right, I haven't heard from JollyRoger so signups are open!

Feel free to keep roleplaying (I'll post something about Xae-Lin's death today); we'll extend Day Two until a couple more people have joined.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9