Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Stone & Storm // OOC [open - 6/8]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
[b]OOC[/b] Username: DeepFallsDen Name (optional): Boo Pronouns: They/Them [b]IC[/b] Name: Xae-Lin Pronouns: They/Them Dragon : [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=58659830] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/586599/58659830_350.png[/img] [/url] Personality: Kind and Caring with a generally motherly nature, Xae-Lin often finds themselves adopting any stray any stray or unwanted child who crosses their path. However Xae-Lin's kindness is not to be mistaken for weakness, they will happily fight to defend what they view as under their protection. History: They were raised among a clan who believed them to be the the mortal incarnation of a Deity of Unwanted Things and so they were worshiped by the clan. Thankfully this worship simply gave them more resources to give to others. This worship also lead to them interacting with dragons of all kinds resulting in them being able to switch from interacting with royals and nobles to the homeless and poor effortlessly. They have set out on a mission to meet as many different dragons as possible by travelling all over Sornieth in any manner available to them be it by sky, sea or land. Extra notes: Xae-Lin loves to craft using textiles, they embroider, sew and knit whenever they can. They give out any excess crafts to all the homeless dragons they come across. [b]STATS[/b] Str:1 Dex:1 Mnd:-2 Arc:0
OOC
Username: DeepFallsDen
Name (optional): Boo
Pronouns: They/Them

IC
Name: Xae-Lin
Pronouns: They/Them
Dragon :
58659830_350.png

Personality:
Kind and Caring with a generally motherly nature, Xae-Lin often finds themselves adopting any stray any stray or unwanted child who crosses their path. However Xae-Lin's kindness is not to be mistaken for weakness, they will happily fight to defend what they view as under their protection.

History:
They were raised among a clan who believed them to be the the mortal incarnation of a Deity of Unwanted Things and so they were worshiped by the clan. Thankfully this worship simply gave them more resources to give to others. This worship also lead to them interacting with dragons of all kinds resulting in them being able to switch from interacting with royals and nobles to the homeless and poor effortlessly. They have set out on a mission to meet as many different dragons as possible by travelling all over Sornieth in any manner available to them be it by sky, sea or land.

Extra notes:
Xae-Lin loves to craft using textiles, they embroider, sew and knit whenever they can. They give out any excess crafts to all the homeless dragons they come across.

STATS

Str:1
Dex:1
Mnd:-2
Arc:0
tumblr_ovep441MEO1wt9849o1_100.pngtumblr_ovjx5l75nB1wt9849o1_100.pngtumblr_ovjx5l75nB1wt9849o2_100.pngtumblr_ovjx5l75nB1wt9849o3_100.pngtumblr_ovjx5l75nB1wt9849o4_100.pngtumblr_p0tg4rcq7d1wt9849o1_100.pngtumblr_p5ykp4Beln1wt9849o1_100.pngtumblr_p5ykp4Beln1wt9849o2_100.pngtumblr_p5ykp4Beln1wt9849o3_100.pngtumblr_p5ykp4Beln1wt9849o4_100.pngtumblr_p5ykp4Beln1wt9849o5_100.pngtumblr_ovep441MEO1wt9849o2_100.png
@Lukra

Oh, yeah, please do add me to the list! I'll have to go get started on my character sheet now :o
@Lukra

Oh, yeah, please do add me to the list! I'll have to go get started on my character sheet now :o
LhnYpua.png s3-s16-m36-l11-l19-l20-l11-book.pngs3-s16-m36-l11-l19-l20-m36-book.pngs3-s16-m36-l11-l19-l20-s16-book.pngB7_R.png
3KkxJSr.png
LhnYpua.png
eeGpIiY.png
.. « Mew »
|| 2+ FR Time | She/Her | The Calm Before the Storm | fr__lightning_by_baelfin-d8uyn76.png fr__beastclans_by_baelfin-d92uyiw.png ||

• { Lockedown } - Chill Biolocke + Necrolocke
• { Thunder Hollow } - Clan Lore [WIP]

{ Assets: x x x }
eeGpIiY.png
LhnYpua.png 89TBw7Q.gif
@SaarKazul @TheAwesoMew You've both been added to the list!
@SaarKazul @TheAwesoMew You've both been added to the list!
And with that + the person who PM'd me, we are full! We'll start once everyone has their character sheets in.
And with that + the person who PM'd me, we are full! We'll start once everyone has their character sheets in.
Username: Sherina Pronouns: She/Her IC Name: Recia Pronouns: She/Her Dragon (image & link): [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=60220983] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/602210/60220983_350.png[/img] [/url] Personality: Recia is a tough, cold-hearted warrior. She also known for her devotion to the Plaguebringer. She enjoys the battle, but only for honor and glory. She hates back-stabbing and political games. History: Recia is a plague crusade that came from the scarred wasteland. When she was a child, she was being abandoned in the scarred wasteland. She seeks everyway to survive. One day, she was being captured by a slave master and being sold to an arena. She has fight through all her way down and became one of the all-known arena champions in the scarred-wasteland. One day, a member came from castle Crimsonskull brought her and gives her freedom. But in exchange, she needs to swear to serve them. Then she became one of the royal guards in the castle. However, soon she tired of the lifestyle without the excitement and battle. So she temporarily left the castle Crimsonskull and goes to a journey and seek new battles and power. Extra notes: She not only uses her sword in battle, but also her tooth and claws. Because of her being abandoned in wild in an early age, she is a good survivalist. Especially good for hunting and scavging. (Player is ok with backstabbing games) STATS Str:2 Dex:0 Mnd:0 Arc:-2
Username: Sherina
Pronouns: She/Her

IC
Name: Recia
Pronouns: She/Her
Dragon (image & link):
60220983_350.png

Personality: Recia is a tough, cold-hearted warrior. She also known for her devotion to the Plaguebringer. She enjoys the battle, but only for honor and glory. She hates back-stabbing and political games.

History: Recia is a plague crusade that came from the scarred wasteland. When she was a child, she was being abandoned in the scarred wasteland. She seeks everyway to survive. One day, she was being captured by a slave master and being sold to an arena. She has fight through all her way down and became one of the all-known arena champions in the scarred-wasteland. One day, a member came from castle Crimsonskull brought her and gives her freedom. But in exchange, she needs to swear to serve them. Then she became one of the royal guards in the castle. However, soon she tired of the lifestyle without the excitement and battle. So she temporarily left the castle Crimsonskull and goes to a journey and seek new battles and power.

Extra notes: She not only uses her sword in battle, but also her tooth and claws. Because of her being abandoned in wild in an early age, she is a good survivalist. Especially good for hunting and scavging. (Player is ok with backstabbing games)

STATS

Str:2
Dex:0
Mnd:0
Arc:-2
nd6oyLd.png
No rush but I wanted to offer a quick idea of where we are.

@DeadWapiti @Sherina Your character sheets look good!

@Fallani Yours also looks good, even though it's still marked as WIP -- it would be perfectly acceptable as it is now.

@SaarKazul I would love if you could give a little better idea of why Odea is on this journey -- not just "she has to travel by boat because she's afraid of the water," but why she's traveling in general.

@DeepFallsDen Likewise, I'd like to see an idea in your character sheet of why Xae-Lin is on this boat before the shipwreck happens.

And no character sheet yet from @JollyRoger @speedyturtle or @TheAwesoMew

No big rush -- it's only been a day. I just wanted to give a clear picture of where we are.
No rush but I wanted to offer a quick idea of where we are.

@DeadWapiti @Sherina Your character sheets look good!

@Fallani Yours also looks good, even though it's still marked as WIP -- it would be perfectly acceptable as it is now.

@SaarKazul I would love if you could give a little better idea of why Odea is on this journey -- not just "she has to travel by boat because she's afraid of the water," but why she's traveling in general.

@DeepFallsDen Likewise, I'd like to see an idea in your character sheet of why Xae-Lin is on this boat before the shipwreck happens.

And no character sheet yet from @JollyRoger @speedyturtle or @TheAwesoMew

No big rush -- it's only been a day. I just wanted to give a clear picture of where we are.
Ah, sorry about the delay! I had my character sheet done last night and I guess I just forgot to post it? Anyways, I hope this is good! [b]OOC[/b] Username: TheAwesoMew Name (optional): Mew or T Pronouns: She/her [b]IC[/b] Name: Althea Pronouns: She/her Dragon (image & link): [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=49218012] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/492181/49218012_350.png[/img] [/url] [u]Personality: [/u] Abrasive and distrusting, Althea is a hard dragon to like based solely on first impressions. She speaks in an exhausted, angry manner regardless of circumstance, striking out preemptively at those who engage her in conversation lest they prove an enemy instead of a friend. It has been her strategy for so long that she finds it hard to behave herself politely among those who may yet be dangerous to her. It takes a lot of work to sooth her frayed nerves and calm her fire, but those who do will find a sad, lonely dragon underneath--one who never learned to trust because she was never really given time to do so. She cannot admit to have ever made a friend whose motives were sincere, but all of her strength and loyalty awaits the arrival of such a worthy charge, someday. [u]History: [/u] Born to an impoverished family in the Light lands, Althea grew up knowing that, sooner or later, she would face the worst side of life. Her loving parents strived to care for her to the best of their ability: they fed her before they fed themselves, let her sleep nearest to the fire so that she would not be cold at night. Their life was one where comfort was lacking and kindness was scarce, and yet they offered enough of both for Althea's earliest days to be happy ones. However, as Althea grew older and her parents grew frailer, more and more of life's burdens fell on her young shoulders. It all came to a head when her father lost his job at the local quarry; with half of their home's paltry income gone, debts piled and pressures mounted. Althea could not let her mother carry the weight of the loss alone--she drafted herself into the Coliseum. Her entry sent enough money back home for her ailing parents to subsist for the rest of their lives, at the cost of Althea's future. Trained in shoddy barracks and tossed into the Arena with monsters who could kill her in two blows, Althea knew and accepted that death was a sure fact. Until it wasn't. She won her first match, and she won her second. In fact, she won and won and won--against enemies so strong the wagers were stacked against her three-hundred to one. It did not come easy, but nothing in life ever had, for her. She gained scars and fame all at once, her body deconstructing piece by piece even as her fans doubled and tripled in number. She lost an eye first, fighting a draconic opponent, and then the use of both her wings against a vicious Tunnel Hydra. But, still, she kept fighting, knowing that the money made by her victories was slowly filtering back to her parents, keeping them alive and thriving. At some point, it became too much. Stranded in the barracks, given wide berth by all the others who knew she could kill them without much trouble and probably would, given time, she lost what little hope she had. Her parents were set--they had been from the moment she entered contract with the Coliseum. She no longer had to be so concerned for their safety, and that left a lack of things to keep living for. She knew her downfall was coming, soon, as her motivation flagged, but some part of her still wanted the happiness her parents tried so hard to give her. Despite everything, she fought one last battle--to escape cleanly and quickly and run off into the wide world in search of a better life. She won her last battle, too, just like all the others. With the skills she had learned over years of fighting and the aid of a fierce Rambra--later, her familiar--whose drive to be free matched her own, she managed to leave the Coliseum once and for all. And then she strove to get as far from that horrid place as she could, not stopping until she found the sea. There, on the shore, she worked what odd jobs would take her until she had money enough to continue on, by boat, across the endless ocean before her. Perhaps, on the opposite shore, a beautiful life awaited her...all she had to do was reach it. [u]Extra notes: [/u] There are a few pieces of her outfit that I'm currently missing, but I should hopefully be able to get ahold of them before the game starts! [b]STATS[/b] (Please see below the form for how to generate stats.) Str: 3 Dex: 1 Mnd: -2 Arc: -2
Ah, sorry about the delay! I had my character sheet done last night and I guess I just forgot to post it? Anyways, I hope this is good!

OOC
Username: TheAwesoMew
Name (optional): Mew or T
Pronouns: She/her

IC
Name: Althea
Pronouns: She/her
Dragon (image & link):

49218012_350.png

Personality:

Abrasive and distrusting, Althea is a hard dragon to like based solely on first impressions. She speaks in an exhausted, angry manner regardless of circumstance, striking out preemptively at those who engage her in conversation lest they prove an enemy instead of a friend. It has been her strategy for so long that she finds it hard to behave herself politely among those who may yet be dangerous to her. It takes a lot of work to sooth her frayed nerves and calm her fire, but those who do will find a sad, lonely dragon underneath--one who never learned to trust because she was never really given time to do so. She cannot admit to have ever made a friend whose motives were sincere, but all of her strength and loyalty awaits the arrival of such a worthy charge, someday.

History:

Born to an impoverished family in the Light lands, Althea grew up knowing that, sooner or later, she would face the worst side of life. Her loving parents strived to care for her to the best of their ability: they fed her before they fed themselves, let her sleep nearest to the fire so that she would not be cold at night. Their life was one where comfort was lacking and kindness was scarce, and yet they offered enough of both for Althea's earliest days to be happy ones. However, as Althea grew older and her parents grew frailer, more and more of life's burdens fell on her young shoulders. It all came to a head when her father lost his job at the local quarry; with half of their home's paltry income gone, debts piled and pressures mounted. Althea could not let her mother carry the weight of the loss alone--she drafted herself into the Coliseum.

Her entry sent enough money back home for her ailing parents to subsist for the rest of their lives, at the cost of Althea's future. Trained in shoddy barracks and tossed into the Arena with monsters who could kill her in two blows, Althea knew and accepted that death was a sure fact. Until it wasn't.

She won her first match, and she won her second. In fact, she won and won and won--against enemies so strong the wagers were stacked against her three-hundred to one. It did not come easy, but nothing in life ever had, for her. She gained scars and fame all at once, her body deconstructing piece by piece even as her fans doubled and tripled in number. She lost an eye first, fighting a draconic opponent, and then the use of both her wings against a vicious Tunnel Hydra. But, still, she kept fighting, knowing that the money made by her victories was slowly filtering back to her parents, keeping them alive and thriving.

At some point, it became too much. Stranded in the barracks, given wide berth by all the others who knew she could kill them without much trouble and probably would, given time, she lost what little hope she had. Her parents were set--they had been from the moment she entered contract with the Coliseum. She no longer had to be so concerned for their safety, and that left a lack of things to keep living for. She knew her downfall was coming, soon, as her motivation flagged, but some part of her still wanted the happiness her parents tried so hard to give her. Despite everything, she fought one last battle--to escape cleanly and quickly and run off into the wide world in search of a better life.

She won her last battle, too, just like all the others. With the skills she had learned over years of fighting and the aid of a fierce Rambra--later, her familiar--whose drive to be free matched her own, she managed to leave the Coliseum once and for all. And then she strove to get as far from that horrid place as she could, not stopping until she found the sea. There, on the shore, she worked what odd jobs would take her until she had money enough to continue on, by boat, across the endless ocean before her. Perhaps, on the opposite shore, a beautiful life awaited her...all she had to do was reach it.

Extra notes:

There are a few pieces of her outfit that I'm currently missing, but I should hopefully be able to get ahold of them before the game starts!

STATS
(Please see below the form for how to generate stats.)

Str: 3
Dex: 1
Mnd: -2
Arc: -2
LhnYpua.png s3-s16-m36-l11-l19-l20-l11-book.pngs3-s16-m36-l11-l19-l20-m36-book.pngs3-s16-m36-l11-l19-l20-s16-book.pngB7_R.png
3KkxJSr.png
LhnYpua.png
eeGpIiY.png
.. « Mew »
|| 2+ FR Time | She/Her | The Calm Before the Storm | fr__lightning_by_baelfin-d8uyn76.png fr__beastclans_by_baelfin-d92uyiw.png ||

• { Lockedown } - Chill Biolocke + Necrolocke
• { Thunder Hollow } - Clan Lore [WIP]

{ Assets: x x x }
eeGpIiY.png
LhnYpua.png 89TBw7Q.gif
@Lukra

Done! I fixed it up on the character sheet. Hope it's to your liking!
@Lukra

Done! I fixed it up on the character sheet. Hope it's to your liking!
JXVUomh.png Much I marvelled this ungainly fowl to hear discourse so plainly,
Though its answer little meaning—little relevancy bore;
For we cannot help agreeing that no living human being
Ever yet was blessed with seeing bird above his chamber door—
Bird or beast upon the sculptured bust above his chamber door,
With such name as “Nevermore.”
—Edgar Allen Poe
@Lukra
Added a little thing to their history, does that work?
@Lukra
Added a little thing to their history, does that work?
tumblr_ovep441MEO1wt9849o1_100.pngtumblr_ovjx5l75nB1wt9849o1_100.pngtumblr_ovjx5l75nB1wt9849o2_100.pngtumblr_ovjx5l75nB1wt9849o3_100.pngtumblr_ovjx5l75nB1wt9849o4_100.pngtumblr_p0tg4rcq7d1wt9849o1_100.pngtumblr_p5ykp4Beln1wt9849o1_100.pngtumblr_p5ykp4Beln1wt9849o2_100.pngtumblr_p5ykp4Beln1wt9849o3_100.pngtumblr_p5ykp4Beln1wt9849o4_100.pngtumblr_p5ykp4Beln1wt9849o5_100.pngtumblr_ovep441MEO1wt9849o2_100.png
@SaarKazul @DeepFallsDen Looks good, thank you!

@TheAwesoMew Thumbs-up for Althea; I look forward to having her in the game.
@SaarKazul @DeepFallsDen Looks good, thank you!

@TheAwesoMew Thumbs-up for Althea; I look forward to having her in the game.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9