Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Coliseum Stalling
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 88 89
This seems to happen whenever I don't click directly on the enemy, as in, if I click right outside the enemy's line-art. it still glows red, but if i accidentally miss it with my cursor it freezes.

it tends to freeze randomly as well, before or after an enemy attack.
This seems to happen whenever I don't click directly on the enemy, as in, if I click right outside the enemy's line-art. it still glows red, but if i accidentally miss it with my cursor it freezes.

it tends to freeze randomly as well, before or after an enemy attack.
fr_banner_by_freeway4-d69135t.png
Seem like the freezing for me is happening after a critical hit. I took a screen cap of the most recent freeze: [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v622/dragonbaroness/colisuemSnap_zpsf51af288.png[/img] The battle freezes and the options panel never shows up. This has happened 3 times in a row.
Seem like the freezing for me is happening after a critical hit.

I took a screen cap of the most recent freeze:

colisuemSnap_zpsf51af288.png

The battle freezes and the options panel never shows up.

This has happened 3 times in a row.
Same thing happens to me very often, and I often have to refresh during a ranked match.
At first it only happened with Meditate, then to Contuse and Vile Bolt.
Same thing happens to me very often, and I often have to refresh during a ranked match.
At first it only happened with Meditate, then to Contuse and Vile Bolt.
tumblr_ndd3vmc6Nl1thxsfso1_500.png

Imperial_maizeIrid_royalFrec_purpleCirc.gif
I've noticed that mine lags horribly/freezes more often if anyone in the battle (my dragons or the monsters) cast any sort of bolt spell. I don't know if anyone else has mentioned this in any of the bug forums, but I know a few other people I talked to had the same issue.
I've noticed that mine lags horribly/freezes more often if anyone in the battle (my dragons or the monsters) cast any sort of bolt spell. I don't know if anyone else has mentioned this in any of the bug forums, but I know a few other people I talked to had the same issue.
The coliseum is stalling for me too. it seems to happen at random and just before my next turn is about to start.
The coliseum is stalling for me too. it seems to happen at random and just before my next turn is about to start.
iOadmp2.png
Agreed, just when I choose an attack or to defend or heal, when I CHOOSE the action, it stalls. Or when my turn is about to start, OR after successful dodges from either me or the enemy.
Agreed, just when I choose an attack or to defend or heal, when I CHOOSE the action, it stalls. Or when my turn is about to start, OR after successful dodges from either me or the enemy.
HoSUf2P.png
I am having the same problems. Every time I get to the second or third move, it freezez up, and I can't do anything but refresh the page, (which doesn't seem to help) or leave the page...
I am having the same problems. Every time I get to the second or third move, it freezez up, and I can't do anything but refresh the page, (which doesn't seem to help) or leave the page...
it happened a few times to me just now... i had to quit the page... and my clan energy got decreased...
it happened a few times to me just now... i had to quit the page... and my clan energy got decreased...
UZVTEBc.png
It freezes really often for me too. In fact, the opponents keep moving, but the amount of damage last dealt just stays all frozen in the screen.
It freezes really often for me too. In fact, the opponents keep moving, but the amount of damage last dealt just stays all frozen in the screen.
FR_Comm.png
a
foxofwonders.png __TDmCtlK.png __instagram-logo.png __Twitter_logo_bird_transparent_png.png __FR+9
__Netherlands__
__#3615
__Artist
P1YWd6F.png AgG97x3.png
Question for the group:

How many of you have noticed this happening while idling mid-battle (maybe going to a different tab during the battle), then coming back to it? Vice versa, how often does it happen if you are playing normally? Additionally, do most of you have multiple tabs of Flight Rising open WHILE battling? Does it improve if you do not?

Also, Coliseum has gone through some pretty major changes in the last week, so it may also be a safe/good idea to give your browser's cache a clear, just to get rid of any weird residual data that might be hanging around. You can find instructions for that here:

http://www.wikihow.com/Clear-Your-Browser's-Cache

Thank you for keeping things constructive and descriptive. We are getting closer and closer to true stability thanks to you!
Question for the group:

How many of you have noticed this happening while idling mid-battle (maybe going to a different tab during the battle), then coming back to it? Vice versa, how often does it happen if you are playing normally? Additionally, do most of you have multiple tabs of Flight Rising open WHILE battling? Does it improve if you do not?

Also, Coliseum has gone through some pretty major changes in the last week, so it may also be a safe/good idea to give your browser's cache a clear, just to get rid of any weird residual data that might be hanging around. You can find instructions for that here:

http://www.wikihow.com/Clear-Your-Browser's-Cache

Thank you for keeping things constructive and descriptive. We are getting closer and closer to true stability thanks to you!
Flight Rising Developer
Project Management | Engineering Team Cheerleader | UI Designer
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 88 89