Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Coliseum Stalling
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 88 89
the battles are much better now. sometimes i manage to play about 10 games in a row but as soon as i quit it and try playing battle again the game freezes
the battles are much better now. sometimes i manage to play about 10 games in a row but as soon as i quit it and try playing battle again the game freezes
animated_raven_avatar_by_ptarionn-d75rdxu.gif Art Shopraven_new_icon_by_ptarionn-d7r8zn9.gif Tumblrraven_icon_2015_by_ptarionn-d8t4cru.png
mine has gotten exponentially worse, right now I can't even finish most rounds. Mines not at the end of the round though, mine jams partway through a battle and then just won't let me make a move, usually it's waiting for a dead opponent to make a move.

so right now I don't know what to do, no battle and no game =/
mine has gotten exponentially worse, right now I can't even finish most rounds. Mines not at the end of the round though, mine jams partway through a battle and then just won't let me make a move, usually it's waiting for a dead opponent to make a move.

so right now I don't know what to do, no battle and no game =/
Visit my Obsidian, Neon wings sale: http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=baz&id=569815
934058_474662662602678_1542009631_n.jpg
My battles have started freezing up on me, they weren't doing it before but they are now. 9/10 times the battle locks up part way through and I have to refresh/leave the page to get it to do anything, it's become too frustrating to bother battling anymore XD;
My battles have started freezing up on me, they weren't doing it before but they are now. 9/10 times the battle locks up part way through and I have to refresh/leave the page to get it to do anything, it's become too frustrating to bother battling anymore XD;
I didn't realize anything until about an hour ago. I was doing a hard puzzle and half way through I got a blank page... So I refresh and got out of there (didn't pay attention to my treasure count) and decided to do some battles instead. But by then I couldn't get through any battles without it freezes on me on my 2nd or 3rd round. It always freezes when it's my turn and I just chose a move, then it froze.

I'm not sure if it's the site, or just my computer acting up. It was fine a few hours ago though.
I didn't realize anything until about an hour ago. I was doing a hard puzzle and half way through I got a blank page... So I refresh and got out of there (didn't pay attention to my treasure count) and decided to do some battles instead. But by then I couldn't get through any battles without it freezes on me on my 2nd or 3rd round. It always freezes when it's my turn and I just chose a move, then it froze.

I'm not sure if it's the site, or just my computer acting up. It was fine a few hours ago though.
hatfrbanner-zps77e423a6_orig.pngpinksaphire-zpsf5iyzhbb_orig.gif
Coliseum stalling - I told my dragon to attack but it can't because the digit '6' is still on the screen - I think this number is my other dragon gaining breath from it's attack just before? As i've gathered from playing the game a new task can't be started until the previous one is fully completed, so in this case a dragon can't attack because the breath gain (is that what that number stands for?) has failed to complete.

I have failed to reproduce this exact bug for myself so far, but it has just stalled on me for no apparent reason, again when one of my dragons should be attacking (but no numbers on screen this time) maybe a hidden previous task has failed to complete? I can't recall whether the enemy attacked previously or whether my other dragon did, sorry.

Also, i'm using firefox.

Stalled again, this time the critical damage that the monster did to my dragon is the 'task' that is stopping my dragon from attacking/has failed to complete.
Coliseum stalling - I told my dragon to attack but it can't because the digit '6' is still on the screen - I think this number is my other dragon gaining breath from it's attack just before? As i've gathered from playing the game a new task can't be started until the previous one is fully completed, so in this case a dragon can't attack because the breath gain (is that what that number stands for?) has failed to complete.

I have failed to reproduce this exact bug for myself so far, but it has just stalled on me for no apparent reason, again when one of my dragons should be attacking (but no numbers on screen this time) maybe a hidden previous task has failed to complete? I can't recall whether the enemy attacked previously or whether my other dragon did, sorry.

Also, i'm using firefox.

Stalled again, this time the critical damage that the monster did to my dragon is the 'task' that is stopping my dragon from attacking/has failed to complete.
I am now losing energy from the coliseum freezing.
I am now losing energy from the coliseum freezing.
More Coliseum stalling / freezing up. Sometimes one to two turns in, sometimes when the enemies first appear on screen.

Running Google Chrome on Windows 7.
More Coliseum stalling / freezing up. Sometimes one to two turns in, sometimes when the enemies first appear on screen.

Running Google Chrome on Windows 7.
still not solved for me.

It was working fine a few mins ago.
Before that i needed to look into other tabs in order to get it to work. Small workaroud for me but at least i coud play a bit.

Now my monster battle froze again...

Its not fun to play and level dragons up atm :(
still not solved for me.

It was working fine a few mins ago.
Before that i needed to look into other tabs in order to get it to work. Small workaroud for me but at least i coud play a bit.

Now my monster battle froze again...

Its not fun to play and level dragons up atm :(
The coliseum is stalling/freezing for me to. I could play 1 or 2 battle today and now it keeps on freezing on me :(
The coliseum is stalling/freezing for me to. I could play 1 or 2 battle today and now it keeps on freezing on me :(
FR_TidecallerBanner_zpsd541f83f.png
in the morning about 0.23 FR time the coliseum was working PERFECTLY i managed to get about 20 battles done o_o

then 2 hours ago it started glitching and freezing on me. and the energy loss is not helping >_< as when it freezes and i quit it i loose energy points. also when it returns itself to main menu
in the morning about 0.23 FR time the coliseum was working PERFECTLY i managed to get about 20 battles done o_o

then 2 hours ago it started glitching and freezing on me. and the energy loss is not helping >_< as when it freezes and i quit it i loose energy points. also when it returns itself to main menu
animated_raven_avatar_by_ptarionn-d75rdxu.gif Art Shopraven_new_icon_by_ptarionn-d7r8zn9.gif Tumblrraven_icon_2015_by_ptarionn-d8t4cru.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 88 89