Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Traveling Inn - Closed for now
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
The girl hefed her gun feeling the electricity thrum under her fingertips, it was charged for at least three good shot shots. As the unaffected knights marched back into formation to grab her she flattened out, extending the tripod on her rifle, and slid between No Name's legs blasting the first three. Watching with rapt satisfaction as they stumbled back whirring and hissing. Screaming as they died one rattling forward severing the large brass head exposing the witherd human one below. The corpse wheezing out one last breath before thinking it's head to the floor. Blood and brain matter sprayed forth as the recovering knights stormed in thoughtlessly trampling their failed brethren.

Korvo shrunk back cranking her rifle to charge it faster. "Sic them lovely!" She called to her not beaming manically as her modified creation surged forward ripping the arms off of the closest Automaton, skeletal arms clattering free from their metal confines. He kicked and flung the armless knight ducking out of the way as Korvo fired another shot, electrical arcs jumping from the spasming body.
The girl hefed her gun feeling the electricity thrum under her fingertips, it was charged for at least three good shot shots. As the unaffected knights marched back into formation to grab her she flattened out, extending the tripod on her rifle, and slid between No Name's legs blasting the first three. Watching with rapt satisfaction as they stumbled back whirring and hissing. Screaming as they died one rattling forward severing the large brass head exposing the witherd human one below. The corpse wheezing out one last breath before thinking it's head to the floor. Blood and brain matter sprayed forth as the recovering knights stormed in thoughtlessly trampling their failed brethren.

Korvo shrunk back cranking her rifle to charge it faster. "Sic them lovely!" She called to her not beaming manically as her modified creation surged forward ripping the arms off of the closest Automaton, skeletal arms clattering free from their metal confines. He kicked and flung the armless knight ducking out of the way as Korvo fired another shot, electrical arcs jumping from the spasming body.
I'll post in a moment, but it appears as though AbyssRanger has poofed, he's been gone for weeks now. What'll we do about his character?
I'll post in a moment, but it appears as though AbyssRanger has poofed, he's been gone for weeks now. What'll we do about his character?

ACOZFAh.png
WkCEhwX.png
bYt72YT.png
pyAp3dI.png
0XWha1N.png
I could have a knight knock him unconcious and he could get moved to his room)
I could have a knight knock him unconcious and he could get moved to his room)
My god, am I late to this party or what? I’m SO sorry. Personal stuff, you know? But here we go!

“Smells like metal to me. That would not be very good for you, would it?” Anja snickered, but her face did hold some genuine concern for the fae. All around her she could smell metal, iron, copper, brass, rust… She didn’t dislike it, in fact, in an aesthetic way this world looked beautiful, and she couldn’t wait to hop off and explore. From the window’s view she noticed that her clothing would not really be a good match to… wherever they were.

“Should we be concerned about all the noise downstairs?” Anja’s head tilted, lost in thought trying to decipher what she was hearing, but all this newness was a bit much for her senses to take in all at once. “Please excuse me, Kaito. Help yourself to anything on the menu, or leave it by the door. I’ll be back in a moment.” She nodded, polite as ever, and excused herself with a little curtsy, before hurrying over to where the clanging was coming from downstairs.

A curt speedwalk turned into a sprint as the situation was becoming clearer the closer she was getting to where the commotion was coming from. She turned a heel to the kitchen and snatched a bag from the fridge. Disgusting, but necessary... Anja’s fangs protruded as she sucked the blood from the stored bag like a juice pouch and she made a face she was happy no one else could see. Usually a sip of it was enough to last her a while, but Anja felt like she needed a little more. She sucked the bag dry, tossed it aside, and she ran.

Anja burst through the lobby doors and immediately, nothing made sense whatsoever. Hell, Cylus was knocked out cold in a corner. But in her invigorated state, it didn’t have to make sense. She could discern juuust well enough who was a friend and who was a foe. Anja darted past whoever was familiar and threw herself into the line of fire coming from the robot knights. Her speed and strength was at its highest, but the high wasn’t going to last for long. Think fast, Anja... How do you take something out, even when you don’t know what it is? Well, everything has a heart, right? And no body can function without one. That was good enough. Aim for the chest!

Anja’s tiny fist broke through the steel plated chest of one of the knights in front of her, but instead of a heart, all she found was… Circuitry? Whatever. She gave the wires a hard tug until they severed, and that seemed to do the trick. The thing shut down instantaneously and collapsed into a heap of useless, vaguely humanoid-shaped metal. That was good enough. One down, and many to go. Anja’s irises flared red, and she jumped from knight to knight to take out as many as she could before her strength would begin to dwindle once again.
My god, am I late to this party or what? I’m SO sorry. Personal stuff, you know? But here we go!

“Smells like metal to me. That would not be very good for you, would it?” Anja snickered, but her face did hold some genuine concern for the fae. All around her she could smell metal, iron, copper, brass, rust… She didn’t dislike it, in fact, in an aesthetic way this world looked beautiful, and she couldn’t wait to hop off and explore. From the window’s view she noticed that her clothing would not really be a good match to… wherever they were.

“Should we be concerned about all the noise downstairs?” Anja’s head tilted, lost in thought trying to decipher what she was hearing, but all this newness was a bit much for her senses to take in all at once. “Please excuse me, Kaito. Help yourself to anything on the menu, or leave it by the door. I’ll be back in a moment.” She nodded, polite as ever, and excused herself with a little curtsy, before hurrying over to where the clanging was coming from downstairs.

A curt speedwalk turned into a sprint as the situation was becoming clearer the closer she was getting to where the commotion was coming from. She turned a heel to the kitchen and snatched a bag from the fridge. Disgusting, but necessary... Anja’s fangs protruded as she sucked the blood from the stored bag like a juice pouch and she made a face she was happy no one else could see. Usually a sip of it was enough to last her a while, but Anja felt like she needed a little more. She sucked the bag dry, tossed it aside, and she ran.

Anja burst through the lobby doors and immediately, nothing made sense whatsoever. Hell, Cylus was knocked out cold in a corner. But in her invigorated state, it didn’t have to make sense. She could discern juuust well enough who was a friend and who was a foe. Anja darted past whoever was familiar and threw herself into the line of fire coming from the robot knights. Her speed and strength was at its highest, but the high wasn’t going to last for long. Think fast, Anja... How do you take something out, even when you don’t know what it is? Well, everything has a heart, right? And no body can function without one. That was good enough. Aim for the chest!

Anja’s tiny fist broke through the steel plated chest of one of the knights in front of her, but instead of a heart, all she found was… Circuitry? Whatever. She gave the wires a hard tug until they severed, and that seemed to do the trick. The thing shut down instantaneously and collapsed into a heap of useless, vaguely humanoid-shaped metal. That was good enough. One down, and many to go. Anja’s irises flared red, and she jumped from knight to knight to take out as many as she could before her strength would begin to dwindle once again.

ACOZFAh.png
WkCEhwX.png
bYt72YT.png
pyAp3dI.png
0XWha1N.png
((The knights are mechanical with drained human corpses inside :3))
((The knights are mechanical with drained human corpses inside :3))
I am SO sorry! I fell a little behind and got a little (very) overwhelmed reading the whole thing with the knights that I think I must have just skipped over that entirely? I probably should have asked for a quick catch-me-up before posting...
I am SO sorry! I fell a little behind and got a little (very) overwhelmed reading the whole thing with the knights that I think I must have just skipped over that entirely? I probably should have asked for a quick catch-me-up before posting...

ACOZFAh.png
WkCEhwX.png
bYt72YT.png
pyAp3dI.png
0XWha1N.png
(That's okay, the corpses have very little to do with anything other than signifying who each knight was prior to being steam scrapped)
(That's okay, the corpses have very little to do with anything other than signifying who each knight was prior to being steam scrapped)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9