Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Account wide giveaway (CLOSED - pending)
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15
hello there! if nobody's asked for them yet, could I get either one of the chillspike crowns or the warmwater wanderers? if those are still claimed, some old fest familiars or skins would be amazing! thank you so much for doing this :)
hello there! if nobody's asked for them yet, could I get either one of the chillspike crowns or the warmwater wanderers? if those are still claimed, some old fest familiars or skins would be amazing! thank you so much for doing this :)
@shiningwing
hi if you still have any sprites left I'd be grateful if I could have one, or the vial of scattersight? thanks for doing this!
@shiningwing
hi if you still have any sprites left I'd be grateful if I could have one, or the vial of scattersight? thanks for doing this!
giphy.gif
could i have any one of the element sprites except water? i'm doing a elemental representative project in my lair. Also can i ask what the very first item of apparel is in your inventory? i'm interested in that too :) thank you!
could i have any one of the element sprites except water? i'm doing a elemental representative project in my lair. Also can i ask what the very first item of apparel is in your inventory? i'm interested in that too :) thank you!
xeDKNxe.pngaQc8eUA.pngssriUZ9.png
It's always sad to see people go! Could I possibly enter for the following? A lot of them are needed for projects of mine, some I've been trying to save up for a while! [b]Apparel[/b] [item=Tricktrouper Crown][item=Snowfall Robe][item=Trickster's Magic Cards][item=Will o' the Ember][item=Runaway Rotclaw][item=Golem Gauntlet][item=Companion Comet][item=Flameforger Crucible][item=Magmatic Pauldrons][item=Black Iron Plates][item=Scavenger's Tatters][item=Mesa Mechanojets][item=Surgestream Coat][item=Sunguard Chest][item=Luminous Legguards] [item=Crystalhide Treads][item=Bluffclamber Belongings][item=Naturalist Adornments][item=Chillspike Crown][item=Highland Scavenger] [b]Familiars[/b] [item=Skoll][item=Hati][item=Plague Sprite][item=Earth Sprite][item=Ice Sprite][item=Shadow Sprite][item=Wind Sprite][item=Water Sprite][item=Nature Sprite][item=Spirit of Lightning][item=Slight Eyewing][item=Emberglow Gem Guardian] [b]Other[/b] [item=Vial of Scattersight][item=Accent: Lightburst Flora][item=Accent: Luminous Surge][item=Accent: Blazing Phoenix Feathers][item=Accent: Spirit Ablaze][item=Accent: Furnace Queen][item=Accent: Hydrone][item=Accent: Nebula Walker] Again, I wish you the best of luck!
It's always sad to see people go!

Could I possibly enter for the following? A lot of them are needed for projects of mine, some I've been trying to save up for a while!

Apparel
Tricktrouper Crown Snowfall Robe Trickster's Magic Cards Will o' the Ember Runaway Rotclaw Golem Gauntlet Companion Comet Flameforger Crucible Magmatic Pauldrons Black Iron Plates Scavenger's Tatters Mesa Mechanojets Surgestream Coat Sunguard Chest Luminous Legguards
Crystalhide Treads Bluffclamber Belongings Naturalist Adornments Chillspike Crown Highland Scavenger

Familiars
Skoll Hati Plague Sprite Earth Sprite Ice Sprite Shadow Sprite Wind Sprite Water Sprite Nature Sprite Spirit of Lightning Slight Eyewing Emberglow Gem Guardian

Other
Vial of Scattersight Accent: Lightburst Flora Accent: Luminous Surge Accent: Blazing Phoenix Feathers Accent: Spirit Ablaze Accent: Furnace Queen Accent: Hydrone Accent: Nebula Walker

Again, I wish you the best of luck!
ah not sure what you have left but i'd like to enter for any of your sprites besides plague (that's the only one i have, haha) or the skoll or hati! i could also put a golden bantam fangar to use <3 thank you so much for doing this!
ah not sure what you have left but i'd like to enter for any of your sprites besides plague (that's the only one i have, haha) or the skoll or hati! i could also put a golden bantam fangar to use <3 thank you so much for doing this!
322957f8b9cacc369600ca036b7a74cf85ddf5cf.gif
jonah + he/him + adult
#157379 + archives
Could I possibly get the shadow sprite or the ice sprite, or the vial of scattersight? Thank you for the opportunity!
Could I possibly get the shadow sprite or the ice sprite, or the vial of scattersight? Thank you for the opportunity!
PJEKw3i.pngOgf6rFV.pngLpWn6Hu.png
@shiningwing Hello! Thank you so much for doing this. Really, this is such a nice thing to do, especially in a time like this! (Hope you are staying safe btw)
I would love any amount of gems or treasure, as I have multiple projects going on and I need everything I can get. Gems/treasure are my priority right now. OR, if not, a WC scroll or a stained gene would be lovely, even more lovely than gems. I do understand that those cost a lot, so feel free to ignore this.

If not, I completely understand, and I would love a sprite, please. I always thought their design was cool, and I have none. And if not, you can just send me a surprise.

I appreciate anything, and thanks for doing this!! :D
@shiningwing Hello! Thank you so much for doing this. Really, this is such a nice thing to do, especially in a time like this! (Hope you are staying safe btw)
I would love any amount of gems or treasure, as I have multiple projects going on and I need everything I can get. Gems/treasure are my priority right now. OR, if not, a WC scroll or a stained gene would be lovely, even more lovely than gems. I do understand that those cost a lot, so feel free to ignore this.

If not, I completely understand, and I would love a sprite, please. I always thought their design was cool, and I have none. And if not, you can just send me a surprise.

I appreciate anything, and thanks for doing this!! :D
If you're giving away Dragons I'd love to be in the running for these three!
Candor, Liburna, and The Unnamed Ridgeback boy #2439203
Thank you~!

Also, because you said you like Knock Knock jokes here is one for you.

"Noc. Noc"
"Who's There?"
"Not K"
"Not Kay, who-"
"I now it's not oay, we lost the K!"
If you're giving away Dragons I'd love to be in the running for these three!
Candor, Liburna, and The Unnamed Ridgeback boy #2439203
Thank you~!

Also, because you said you like Knock Knock jokes here is one for you.

"Noc. Noc"
"Who's There?"
"Not K"
"Not Kay, who-"
"I now it's not oay, we lost the K!"
Hello, Star Voyagers.
@shiningwing

Hi! So much stuff!
I will take any apparel or skins/interesting stuff you will give me! I'm really excited to see what I might get! I don't really have a wishlist as I'm still pretty new, so I'll take anything!
Sad to see you go...
:)
@shiningwing

Hi! So much stuff!
I will take any apparel or skins/interesting stuff you will give me! I'm really excited to see what I might get! I don't really have a wishlist as I'm still pretty new, so I'll take anything!
Sad to see you go...
:)
3zeQefN.png
@shiningwing While I really appreciate you doing this, I do wish you the best outside of FR. May I please be added for familiars?
@shiningwing While I really appreciate you doing this, I do wish you the best outside of FR. May I please be added for familiars?
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15