Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Greenskeeper Gathering 2020 Discussion
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21
So many good skins already! Good luck everyone!
So many good skins already! Good luck everyone!
ezgif.com-resize_3.gif ezgif.com-resize_4.gif ezgif.com-gif-maker_16.gif
Good luck, everyone!
Good luck, everyone!
[Asgard/Gard]
[She/her]
[FR+0]
@Droiline @Hifriend

Just a quick heads-up I've removed your posts from the Skin & Accent Contest Submission thread. Any questions, comments or other non-entry posts can be posted in this thread (The Skin & Accent contest Discussion thread). The Submission thread is for submissions only.

Thank you,
Gaia
@Droiline @Hifriend

Just a quick heads-up I've removed your posts from the Skin & Accent Contest Submission thread. Any questions, comments or other non-entry posts can be posted in this thread (The Skin & Accent contest Discussion thread). The Submission thread is for submissions only.

Thank you,
Gaia
@BrinkOfDeath
Just a reminder that you have to post a 350x350 transparent version of your accent submission for judging:)
@BrinkOfDeath
Just a reminder that you have to post a 350x350 transparent version of your accent submission for judging:)
g0IyZAc.gif
x

Playing Cards
Accent shop
@ReiOfLight - Nice work on the arm! Good luck, definitely :)
@ReiOfLight - Nice work on the arm! Good luck, definitely :)
HzGpUHb.png
Wow so many of them are so pretty![emoji=guardian love size=1] Glad I'm not the judge because I wouldn't be able to pick. Good luck to everyone!
Wow so many of them are so pretty! Glad I'm not the judge because I wouldn't be able to pick. Good luck to everyone!
@betwixted

I like your tea one, maybe

"Spill the tea" as a name?

Or "Tea with Mother"

Just a thought.
@betwixted

I like your tea one, maybe

"Spill the tea" as a name?

Or "Tea with Mother"

Just a thought.
Please call me Ace. ALWAYS PING IF NOT MY FOURM..it helps me respond easier.
@AceofWolves ooo those are really good ones! thank you for the suggestions!
@AceofWolves ooo those are really good ones! thank you for the suggestions!
pJX0JaI.gif bee
FR +3
they/them

G1 addict
tired 24/7
waporvave

z0gmzJu.png
Sss701O.png accent shop
Sss701O.png g1 sales
Sss701O.png free brews
Sss701O.png outfit shop
z0gmzJu.png
Just in general - I love the variety we're already getting, tropical themes and autumn and conifers, the works. And several great M Spiral accents! Some of the ones that stood out to me:

Hooperosa, Mother of the Planet: I like the look of the WIP!
Nonsense, mushroomy WIP - Oh man, I'm interested already. I have so many F Guardian G1 trees, but there are so many good accents for them...
Sherushi, Harvest Celebration - I so hope this wins. I love getting some autumn/harvest stuff in Greenskeeper!
EmSheshan, Tree of Wisdom - I'd love to see this on some scries but I really like the look of it. It almost looks like it could work for Wind, too?
Thunderwyvern, Lost in the Wilderness - I'm in love with this one! It would be a beautiful subtle tree dragon accent (the bark on the belly, the textured edges to the wings) but it could work on a lot of other types of dragons too.
Grimalkind, Sunbeam Druid - I think I like V2 a little better, but it's a gorgeous accent either way.
Caecilius, Pomegranate's Bounty - Another really nice autumnal accent!
stanley, Birds of Paradise - It's nice to see some tropical stuff for Nature! Sometimes we sort of default to green deciduous trees but I think a lot of the Viridian Labyrinth has to be tropical.

I'm sorry I ran out of substantive things to say about some of the ones I liked, but I still wanted to mention...

fayeskies - I love both your Noct skins!
BrinkOfDeath, Jungle Bloom
cossmiicdolphin, Oleander
Idyll, Rain Fairy
KingKichi, Greenhouse Patina
MissyZero, Orange Groves
Just in general - I love the variety we're already getting, tropical themes and autumn and conifers, the works. And several great M Spiral accents! Some of the ones that stood out to me:

Hooperosa, Mother of the Planet: I like the look of the WIP!
Nonsense, mushroomy WIP - Oh man, I'm interested already. I have so many F Guardian G1 trees, but there are so many good accents for them...
Sherushi, Harvest Celebration - I so hope this wins. I love getting some autumn/harvest stuff in Greenskeeper!
EmSheshan, Tree of Wisdom - I'd love to see this on some scries but I really like the look of it. It almost looks like it could work for Wind, too?
Thunderwyvern, Lost in the Wilderness - I'm in love with this one! It would be a beautiful subtle tree dragon accent (the bark on the belly, the textured edges to the wings) but it could work on a lot of other types of dragons too.
Grimalkind, Sunbeam Druid - I think I like V2 a little better, but it's a gorgeous accent either way.
Caecilius, Pomegranate's Bounty - Another really nice autumnal accent!
stanley, Birds of Paradise - It's nice to see some tropical stuff for Nature! Sometimes we sort of default to green deciduous trees but I think a lot of the Viridian Labyrinth has to be tropical.

I'm sorry I ran out of substantive things to say about some of the ones I liked, but I still wanted to mention...

fayeskies - I love both your Noct skins!
BrinkOfDeath, Jungle Bloom
cossmiicdolphin, Oleander
Idyll, Rain Fairy
KingKichi, Greenhouse Patina
MissyZero, Orange Groves
TH15wMc.png
happy green week! :D

I see a lot of flowers and bees this year... so bee it
I'm not even sorry

@cossmiicdolphin love those flowers! Good luck with the accent :D
happy green week! :D

I see a lot of flowers and bees this year... so bee it