Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Greenskeeper Gathering 2020 Discussion
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 20 21
@Righat
I just took a look at that second preview, something's definitely not right with the way you save/copy/place the accent on them. But I suppose as long as the entry looks the way it should it doesn't really matter. Hope you sort it out though :3
@Righat
I just took a look at that second preview, something's definitely not right with the way you save/copy/place the accent on them. But I suppose as long as the entry looks the way it should it doesn't really matter. Hope you sort it out though :3
If you have a chartreuse/cottoncandy xxy to sell, dm me!

Check out my Deviantart if you'd like :3
@Catfeather Hey there I can see you put a lot of time and energy into your entry! However its difficult to see the original lineart/shadow layer which could disqualify it D: I'd recommend lightening the leaves or darkening the line art and shadow layer so its visible. You can change the color of the lines and shadows but they need to be visible above your art! [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/bfbf216bcf8eff24fff53300eb6a4f15/3b298737ae167d74-3a/s400x600/70f76693b4097de48eac5bf393b1ebceb563538b.png[/img] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/694686742447390841/709510684043509780/unknown.png[/img] The outside lines that arent over the green can still blue/grey I just made this fast as an example!
@Catfeather
Hey there I can see you put a lot of time and energy into your entry! However its difficult to see the original lineart/shadow layer which could disqualify it D:
I'd recommend lightening the leaves or darkening the line art and shadow layer so its visible. You can change the color of the lines and shadows but they need to be visible above your art!

70f76693b4097de48eac5bf393b1ebceb563538b.png
unknown.png
The outside lines that arent over the green can still blue/grey I just made this fast as an example!
@HydreigonOxide
nice idea! but if that is an accent you should also include a transparent version of it

without the dragon, just the accent itself
@HydreigonOxide
nice idea! but if that is an accent you should also include a transparent version of it

without the dragon, just the accent itself
@kveikur @Naramyon @ViperaUnion @Falinks Thank you very much to you all!
@kveikur @Naramyon @ViperaUnion @Falinks Thank you very much to you all!
fbbbRI9.gif i83lXED.gif
I hope the creative and out-of-the-box designs win this year. We have already so many green tree skins and accents from previous years xD

I'm so far liking the tropical entries and designs with fawn spots.
I hope the creative and out-of-the-box designs win this year. We have already so many green tree skins and accents from previous years xD

I'm so far liking the tropical entries and designs with fawn spots.
8wF4Uc8.png
Okay, so like, shadow layer's rule "Custom Skin and Accent submissions should not alter/delete portions of the Shadow layer. You may alter the hue of the shadow layer as a whole.", kind of makes me feel "If you change the hue of the shadow layer it has to be the whole shadow layer that is hueshifted", but is is actually like with the lines where you can change the colour of parts of the shadow (so long as it stays in multiply mode)?
This has been bugging me for a while so I figured since we were staring at our unfinished potential fest submission we should get that clarified.

(hayfever and pollen are,,, greenskeepery,,, right? Yes? I say yes. Flowers bloom and have a great time, whether others are allergic or no)
Okay, so like, shadow layer's rule "Custom Skin and Accent submissions should not alter/delete portions of the Shadow layer. You may alter the hue of the shadow layer as a whole.", kind of makes me feel "If you change the hue of the shadow layer it has to be the whole shadow layer that is hueshifted", but is is actually like with the lines where you can change the colour of parts of the shadow (so long as it stays in multiply mode)?
This has been bugging me for a while so I figured since we were staring at our unfinished potential fest submission we should get that clarified.

(hayfever and pollen are,,, greenskeepery,,, right? Yes? I say yes. Flowers bloom and have a great time, whether others are allergic or no)
@catfeather your topiary skin is amazing!!
@catfeather your topiary skin is amazing!!
@FrozenShade I think I've actually broken the shadow layer rule if I have to make the color change universal. Largely what I do is never mess with its overall Multiply filter. I think so long as the shadow is visible it's usually fine
@FrozenShade I think I've actually broken the shadow layer rule if I have to make the color change universal. Largely what I do is never mess with its overall Multiply filter. I think so long as the shadow is visible it's usually fine
FfsFHyt.png
first time entering. so nervous.
first time entering. so nervous.
68-F971-B2-F51-A-4-DE7-8103-DEECE3-DE1-BC9.png
@Iloveotters100 I totally feel ya, same xD

@Hooperosa
Your skins are both incredibly beautiful. I love them! Please ping me if they don't get chosen and you decide to print them anyway! <3
@Iloveotters100 I totally feel ya, same xD

@Hooperosa
Your skins are both incredibly beautiful. I love them! Please ping me if they don't get chosen and you decide to print them anyway! <3
50316481p.png
FR +9 G1 collector Wishlist AvatarAdoptables
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 20 21