Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Greenskeeper Gathering 2020 Discussion
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 20 21
@Iloveotters100 Me too! :D
I'm really excited for this year, the entries all seem awesome!
I actually haven't received any feedback yet, but I hope to improve upon my entry as I don't want to waste the hours put into it c:

edit: @LunatheWolfing Which drawing app are you using? I'm using firealpaca, and I resized mine by going to Edit at the top of the app, then selecting "Image Resize" It may have been a different tab, I don't quite remember, then I set it to 350 by 350! Of course, if you're using a different app, there are many tutorials on image resizing on the internet. Hope this helped!

edit: as Vipera suggested, you can use picresize.com!
@Iloveotters100 Me too! :D
I'm really excited for this year, the entries all seem awesome!
I actually haven't received any feedback yet, but I hope to improve upon my entry as I don't want to waste the hours put into it c:

edit: @LunatheWolfing Which drawing app are you using? I'm using firealpaca, and I resized mine by going to Edit at the top of the app, then selecting "Image Resize" It may have been a different tab, I don't quite remember, then I set it to 350 by 350! Of course, if you're using a different app, there are many tutorials on image resizing on the internet. Hope this helped!

edit: as Vipera suggested, you can use picresize.com!
in g1 hell
I found out that I love making skins. What’s your skin called @dreary
I found out that I love making skins. What’s your skin called @dreary
68-F971-B2-F51-A-4-DE7-8103-DEECE3-DE1-BC9.png
@Iloveotters100 Floral maiden, at the bottom of the first page I think!

edit: thank you! didn't want to clutter up the page, so I took this to pms.
@Iloveotters100 Floral maiden, at the bottom of the first page I think!

edit: thank you! didn't want to clutter up the page, so I took this to pms.
in g1 hell
@dreary
I was looking at them yesterday and I remember yours! It looks really nice. I love how almost all of the entry’s are green and your is different. Love it!
@dreary
I was looking at them yesterday and I remember yours! It looks really nice. I love how almost all of the entry’s are green and your is different. Love it!
68-F971-B2-F51-A-4-DE7-8103-DEECE3-DE1-BC9.png
..were there always this many wildclaw entries? i get they're the most popular breed and the nature breed, but this is bordering absurd...

anyways, seeing some real nice ideas, and wishing everyone the best of luck.

@Thunderwyvern once again, your entry is stunning, showing nature not as just flowers and green leaves but the rugged wilderness it really is. i love that.
i'm gonna hafta keep up with your work at this rate, it's incredible.
..were there always this many wildclaw entries? i get they're the most popular breed and the nature breed, but this is bordering absurd...

anyways, seeing some real nice ideas, and wishing everyone the best of luck.

@Thunderwyvern once again, your entry is stunning, showing nature not as just flowers and green leaves but the rugged wilderness it really is. i love that.
i'm gonna hafta keep up with your work at this rate, it's incredible.
Some really nice entries so far <3 Good luck everyone!!

I'm especially hyped for these male Banescale skins, I've been looking for something nature themed for my pretty nature boy since a while, festival skin would be perfect for him so I hope that one of them will be choosen ahh

Would love to enter myself but no free time :c
Some really nice entries so far <3 Good luck everyone!!

I'm especially hyped for these male Banescale skins, I've been looking for something nature themed for my pretty nature boy since a while, festival skin would be perfect for him so I hope that one of them will be choosen ahh

Would love to enter myself but no free time :c
CxEBf1c.png Ljw7JvQ.png
UMevL3r.png
IrmwTXC.png
dEe2UrM.png
nWiQNX9.png
Seeing a lot of great entries! I love all the different themes and best of luck to everyone!

And if my entry doesn't win, lmk if anyone would be interested in a print of it! (second page, very last post)
Seeing a lot of great entries! I love all the different themes and best of luck to everyone!

And if my entry doesn't win, lmk if anyone would be interested in a print of it! (second page, very last post)
rrm9bEo.png YI181d4.png
I’m really nervous, I had entered my skins last night and I’m new to this so hopefully it’s qualified for the contest...
I’m really nervous, I had entered my skins last night and I’m new to this so hopefully it’s qualified for the contest...
cvLaV29.pngplague_demibling_by_cicide76536-dciw22w.gifocTKWwg.gif tumblr_inline_ny7iugsaVJ1qmzhvw_540.png
@Righat
Your entry looks really cool!
But I have to ask if something went wrong on the preview? The mask looks so much darker there than on the entry :0
@Righat
Your entry looks really cool!
But I have to ask if something went wrong on the preview? The mask looks so much darker there than on the entry :0
If you have a chartreuse/cottoncandy xxy to sell, dm me!

Check out my Deviantart if you'd like :3
@Deoxtri
Thank you! First time so I am extra excited. :D
About the mask - it might be a trick of the light because the preview dragon is quite dark. I'll add a second, lighter preview to make sure.
@Deoxtri
Thank you! First time so I am extra excited. :D
About the mask - it might be a trick of the light because the preview dragon is quite dark. I'll add a second, lighter preview to make sure.
G1 Pring Clean!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 20 21