Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Greenskeeper Gathering 2020 Discussion
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21
its the time of the year to wake up from a fest slump and list my faves again, maybe i should wait for more entries to flood but i have a mouth and i need to scream

and all of you artists i pinged here who happen to read this, please ping me if your entry doesn't win!! i'd love to see if i can snag a copy of my favs & upcoming stuff, much love y'all <33

@Hooperosa i love coconuts and all of your execution! the wood looks fantastic and the grass texture is crazy good, goals honestly!! the bane skin looks awesome as well, though i don't really own any ;;

@Katalist always love me some bees and muted naturey tones, i love your way of doing lineart, it's very unique imo!

@betwixted it's just a wip now but i loved the dolphin one so much as well, i know it's gonna be an instant banger when you're done!! i think i also know what picture you're basing this off of i'm in so much love <3 nice use of blender/3d models, i used that trick for perspective a few times in WoW art i did!!

@Sherushi clean, autumny, sunflowers and thick fabric, how can i not love this. great colors and a warm vibe that remotely reminds me of home!

@cossmiicdolphin pink is the best colour and i don't take criticism, lol. i adore tiny flowers personally and the little floral ribcage with eyeliner and some gold just really hits the aesthetic nail home to me!

@Thunderwyvern evergreens are great, and pines are some of my favorite trees. you've really done well on drawing the little needles, i can't do them well so i'm quite impressed!! a deep pine wood stroll is the vibe i get and i'm living for it

@Diamondbacked love everything about it little by little honestly, the eyeliner/tattoos and piercings are my favorite accent thing on fr, the scarf looks awesome with a great soft peachy pink, the jewelry is super nice and the plants and butterfly wings are super well executed. a lot going on but balanced just enough, i love it!!

@fayeskies both entries are so bright and ethereal i can't stop looking at how you achieved this effect through coloring. absolutely fantastic, and the little sprouts on both of them make my heart and brain go "<:)"

@ViperaUnion heavy fog, stormy vibes and thick rainforests are something that brings out a feeling in me i can't explain. it is very good though, and to tell you that i feel like this means that i just really really love this and i will not stop staring at it wishing i was sitting under some kind of roof outside during a storm

@Caecilius one of my favorite artists!! i lvoe how your skins have a very painterly style to them but well defined within their own "lined" shapes, it's an art style i really adore. pomegranates are one of my fav fruits too so thumbs up i love it!!

@Idyll what up, simple and well executed, much love. i love the cool rainy implication, the colors and the positioning!

@KingKichi woooow both of them are awesome but the pc skin makes me really go crazy. i'm not good at machinery/geometrical shapes, so i always appreciate this kind of work!! great colors and a great feeling to it

@stanley u kno this already but i love how vibrant your colors are, and your method of shading/coloring is one of my most favorites in art overall!! ur skill in drawing wings is to kill for too, mega love

@MissyZero bold lineart is great!! orange trees are fantastic and good ol oj is an alltime favorite drink in this house lol. love the little fruit and flowers!

@KuroXer mega wow. instant respect to people who can pull off light-colored lineart, and it's just plain gorgeous. my lair is neon/jungle themed and you bet i need a copy of this ;o;
its the time of the year to wake up from a fest slump and list my faves again, maybe i should wait for more entries to flood but i have a mouth and i need to scream

and all of you artists i pinged here who happen to read this, please ping me if your entry doesn't win!! i'd love to see if i can snag a copy of my favs & upcoming stuff, much love y'all <33

@Hooperosa i love coconuts and all of your execution! the wood looks fantastic and the grass texture is crazy good, goals honestly!! the bane skin looks awesome as well, though i don't really own any ;;

@Katalist always love me some bees and muted naturey tones, i love your way of doing lineart, it's very unique imo!

@betwixted it's just a wip now but i loved the dolphin one so much as well, i know it's gonna be an instant banger when you're done!! i think i also know what picture you're basing this off of i'm in so much love <3 nice use of blender/3d models, i used that trick for perspective a few times in WoW art i did!!

@Sherushi clean, autumny, sunflowers and thick fabric, how can i not love this. great colors and a warm vibe that remotely reminds me of home!

@cossmiicdolphin pink is the best colour and i don't take criticism, lol. i adore tiny flowers personally and the little floral ribcage with eyeliner and some gold just really hits the aesthetic nail home to me!

@Thunderwyvern evergreens are great, and pines are some of my favorite trees. you've really done well on drawing the little needles, i can't do them well so i'm quite impressed!! a deep pine wood stroll is the vibe i get and i'm living for it

@Diamondbacked love everything about it little by little honestly, the eyeliner/tattoos and piercings are my favorite accent thing on fr, the scarf looks awesome with a great soft peachy pink, the jewelry is super nice and the plants and butterfly wings are super well executed. a lot going on but balanced just enough, i love it!!

@fayeskies both entries are so bright and ethereal i can't stop looking at how you achieved this effect through coloring. absolutely fantastic, and the little sprouts on both of them make my heart and brain go "<:)"

@ViperaUnion heavy fog, stormy vibes and thick rainforests are something that brings out a feeling in me i can't explain. it is very good though, and to tell you that i feel like this means that i just really really love this and i will not stop staring at it wishing i was sitting under some kind of roof outside during a storm

@Caecilius one of my favorite artists!! i lvoe how your skins have a very painterly style to them but well defined within their own "lined" shapes, it's an art style i really adore. pomegranates are one of my fav fruits too so thumbs up i love it!!

@Idyll what up, simple and well executed, much love. i love the cool rainy implication, the colors and the positioning!

@KingKichi woooow both of them are awesome but the pc skin makes me really go crazy. i'm not good at machinery/geometrical shapes, so i always appreciate this kind of work!! great colors and a great feeling to it

@stanley u kno this already but i love how vibrant your colors are, and your method of shading/coloring is one of my most favorites in art overall!! ur skill in drawing wings is to kill for too, mega love

@MissyZero bold lineart is great!! orange trees are fantastic and good ol oj is an alltime favorite drink in this house lol. love the little fruit and flowers!

@KuroXer mega wow. instant respect to people who can pull off light-colored lineart, and it's just plain gorgeous. my lair is neon/jungle themed and you bet i need a copy of this ;o;
qdCQIro.pngP0VEIqV.pngXz09qHp.pngyIRig7j.png3xh4bF2.pngA5dZRXv.png
@kveikur Ah!! Thank you so much!!! I am so flattered[emoji=nocturne star size=1]A! i really don't know how to respond other thank Thank you!!
@kveikur Ah!! Thank you so much!!! I am so flatteredA! i really don't know how to respond other thank Thank you!!
YVn5dDH.pngHZy4NqV.pngVPkEJYy.pngv5vjidB.png
@kveikur

That really means a lot, thanks! T_T
@kveikur

That really means a lot, thanks! T_T
9gGJEF8.gif
FR+2
18 y/o + Male
>water isnt a beverage
@kveikur omg tysm!! that means a lot to me [emoji=guardian happy size=1] it is indeed likely that picture you're thinking of, top tier aesthetic, and ty for the comment on the 3D! it's my second time ever using it, so i'm still really rough at it but i'm learning
@kveikur omg tysm!! that means a lot to me it is indeed likely that picture you're thinking of, top tier aesthetic, and ty for the comment on the 3D! it's my second time ever using it, so i'm still really rough at it but i'm learning
pJX0JaI.gif bee
FR +3
they/them

G1 addict
tired 24/7
waporvave

z0gmzJu.png
Sss701O.png accent shop
Sss701O.png g1 sales
Sss701O.png free brews
Sss701O.png outfit shop
z0gmzJu.png
@kveikur Thank you so much, you're really sweet! I wanted to make an accent that was calming to look at, and I'm glad that it looks like a world where you'd want to be.
@kveikur Thank you so much, you're really sweet! I wanted to make an accent that was calming to look at, and I'm glad that it looks like a world where you'd want to be.
FfsFHyt.png
What do y’all think of my skin? Personally, I think it sucks, and I should have come up with a better idea that couldn’t be executed so lazily... [url=https://postimages.org/][img]https://i.postimg.cc/Kv7cFD8M/B1-DA180-B-C633-4-E83-A9-A1-84-F5649-E546-D.png[/img][/url]
What do y’all think of my skin?
Personally, I think it sucks, and I should have come up with a better idea that couldn’t be executed so lazily...

B1-DA180-B-C633-4-E83-A9-A1-84-F5649-E546-D.png
@Kveikur thankyou for sitting down and writing such an I depth analysis of all the skins you like so far! That's really meaningful.

I have a few names already for my honeybee skin, so if it doesn't win I'll certainly be printing a few runs of it!
@Kveikur thankyou for sitting down and writing such an I depth analysis of all the skins you like so far! That's really meaningful.

I have a few names already for my honeybee skin, so if it doesn't win I'll certainly be printing a few runs of it!
chlZfGD.png
@BillyPup I think that it's really original and cute! The daisies could be linearted lighter so they look less dark than they do now. Otherwise, super fun entry!
@BillyPup I think that it's really original and cute! The daisies could be linearted lighter so they look less dark than they do now. Otherwise, super fun entry!
in g1 hell
@BillyPup

As long as you keep them dark enough that people can see them and don't mess with actual layer transparency, you're allowed to tint shadow and lineart layers to make them lighter or darker or even add a color to them. You could make the lineart on your skin a color closer to the fur versus the black that it is now.
@BillyPup

As long as you keep them dark enough that people can see them and don't mess with actual layer transparency, you're allowed to tint shadow and lineart layers to make them lighter or darker or even add a color to them. You could make the lineart on your skin a color closer to the fur versus the black that it is now.
FfsFHyt.png
@kveikur thank you so much!! :,>>
@kveikur thank you so much!! :,>>
SdIF9XK.gif..
raven
she/her • FR+0
» lore
» art shop
» adopts
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21