Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Greenskeeper Gathering 2020 Discussion
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21
The PSD is 750x750 but the entry submission is supposed to be 350x350. I guess I wanna see if there was an error or if I just need to resize? This is my first contest.
The PSD is 750x750 but the entry submission is supposed to be 350x350. I guess I wanna see if there was an error or if I just need to resize? This is my first contest.
@naramyon thankyou for going through and writing a lovely indepth critique like that! I appreciate hearing your praise for so many accents, not just mine. <3
@naramyon thankyou for going through and writing a lovely indepth critique like that! I appreciate hearing your praise for so many accents, not just mine. <3
chlZfGD.png
@locallitporeon
Thank you so much! :)
@locallitporeon
Thank you so much! :)
My art shop super cheap! https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3074098/1#post_49545725
She/her
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2932938#post_2932938 899b13958bd8dd6201cfc8808fbe7689b2ce2e3d.png
I guess I ought to make a list of skins other people did that I really like, so I'll pick them out now.

@KuroXer Your entry uses neon colors, but what I really like about it is that it's not super bright over a huge area. You made it have some transparency so it works with the colors of the dragon that you put it on, and although it's floral, you used white flowers instead of a color. What you did is actually really soothing to look at.

@Idyll As a person who tends to gravitate towards cool colors and more lush tones, your entry's palette is really just right up my alley. I like the shades of blue and dark green that you used a lot.

@Thunderwyvern Your skin really does remind me of conifer trees with mushrooms growing on them, if you went hiking out in a mountainous area. You made a really good Nature design without going into florals, and just made it about foliage and fungi. I really like the design and the use of texture.

@Katalist For a first-time entry, you did a really awesome job. I do have a concern though. It seems like there's something a little funny about the entry-size skin, and that might be from resizing it using certain programs (A few stray pixels and sharp edges that may not have been there originally). I might suggest using a different program to see if that fixes the issue. I use https://picresize.com/# for mine since their resizing tends to come out really clean. My own software doesn't do a good job usually.

That's all the entries I really like for now! I might add more stuff as more submissions and final products get posted.
I guess I ought to make a list of skins other people did that I really like, so I'll pick them out now.

@KuroXer Your entry uses neon colors, but what I really like about it is that it's not super bright over a huge area. You made it have some transparency so it works with the colors of the dragon that you put it on, and although it's floral, you used white flowers instead of a color. What you did is actually really soothing to look at.

@Idyll As a person who tends to gravitate towards cool colors and more lush tones, your entry's palette is really just right up my alley. I like the shades of blue and dark green that you used a lot.

@Thunderwyvern Your skin really does remind me of conifer trees with mushrooms growing on them, if you went hiking out in a mountainous area. You made a really good Nature design without going into florals, and just made it about foliage and fungi. I really like the design and the use of texture.

@Katalist For a first-time entry, you did a really awesome job. I do have a concern though. It seems like there's something a little funny about the entry-size skin, and that might be from resizing it using certain programs (A few stray pixels and sharp edges that may not have been there originally). I might suggest using a different program to see if that fixes the issue. I use https://picresize.com/# for mine since their resizing tends to come out really clean. My own software doesn't do a good job usually.

That's all the entries I really like for now! I might add more stuff as more submissions and final products get posted.
FfsFHyt.png
@Viperaunion aaah thankyou! It seems photoshop did me dirty!
@Viperaunion aaah thankyou! It seems photoshop did me dirty!
chlZfGD.png
@stanley Please ping me if your entry doesn't win. Its amazing!
@stanley Please ping me if your entry doesn't win. Its amazing!
8HH30Ku.png
@erisalia will do, and thanks!
@erisalia will do, and thanks!
80317408_UZf74sDKxq5dAIU.png ___
hey i'm lee
he/him | 24 | fr+0

art | skins | about

tblr
| twt | yt
I’m going to be so disappointed if okay bloomer doesn’t win, it’s cute.
Also, the banescale topiary one is incredible
I’m going to be so disappointed if okay bloomer doesn’t win, it’s cute.
Also, the banescale topiary one is incredible
9242fa66-b028-11ea-854c-b3686ccad672.gif My Brew Shop
Where's my broadcast from? win a prize if you pm me!
@LunatheWolfling You need to resize the image, or at least the judging image. I don't quiet get why the PSD is 750x750 but it's not really that big of a deal.
@LunatheWolfling You need to resize the image, or at least the judging image. I don't quiet get why the PSD is 750x750 but it's not really that big of a deal.
cd49yeB.png

SOAPY | THEY/THEM | +8 FR TIME
uBrBqTm.png

I entered my first skin in the contest

I entered my first skin in the contest
68-F971-B2-F51-A-4-DE7-8103-DEECE3-DE1-BC9.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21