Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Furries!
1 2 ... 38 39 40 41 42 ... 128 129
@Requacy

That's some fine art skills
@Requacy

That's some fine art skills
🎇🎇Hey! I'm TheRaptorFurry!🎇🎇
Just call me Rebel!
I'm Bisexual, and I support the LBGTQ+ community!
I am a Furry, I'm working on a partial ATM for my fursona, Rebel!
I am into the goth culture
@Requacy
I like the Wyvern idea,, BUT consider:
1. Which form you'll use most,
2. Which form represents Req most,
3. Which form Req is the most,
4. And which form might be easier for other artists to draw/choose.

Hope I helped. ; u;
@Requacy
I like the Wyvern idea,, BUT consider:
1. Which form you'll use most,
2. Which form represents Req most,
3. Which form Req is the most,
4. And which form might be easier for other artists to draw/choose.

Hope I helped. ; u;
xxxx
Wink.gifxx
|Xhadhij Siro A.|
` ` Leo/Var ` `
He/It//Xhe/Xhem/Xheir
MJ.gif
@TheRaptorFurry
Thanks, lol. I usually put the un-needed stuff in a trash bag so my clumsy *butt* doesn't spill it. But I'd say that it's mainly my extreme patience that helps me a lot. But I love to do paws to relieve stress and anxiety., They're really fun.
@TheRaptorFurry
Thanks, lol. I usually put the un-needed stuff in a trash bag so my clumsy *butt* doesn't spill it. But I'd say that it's mainly my extreme patience that helps me a lot. But I love to do paws to relieve stress and anxiety., They're really fun.
xxxx
Wink.gifxx
|Xhadhij Siro A.|
` ` Leo/Var ` `
He/It//Xhe/Xhem/Xheir
MJ.gif
@doctorvar

Yeah I have a fursona and style I like already. Maybe I'm just too picky. Lol. That's why I'd love to be able to make my own someday. But it's so darn pricey, and when I attempted to start, I just couldnt understand it. Different side of the art brain I guess haha.
@doctorvar

Yeah I have a fursona and style I like already. Maybe I'm just too picky. Lol. That's why I'd love to be able to make my own someday. But it's so darn pricey, and when I attempted to start, I just couldnt understand it. Different side of the art brain I guess haha.
ZPi2doa.png
@Jesstheotaku
Well don't blame yourself, thousands of dollars can go into a fursuit, you wanna be careful with it. I'm sure you'll find a maker if making them yourself isn't possible. I started making fursuits not too long ago, but I make sure not to force or rush anything and always put other, more important things first. Though it can be stressful not having a fursuit, remember that it's just a bodysuit of fur and foam and make sure you can live comfortably after you buy the fursuit. Also, just a tip: Make sure to try someone else's fursuit head or mask similar. I've heard a lot of stories of people spending thousands of dollars on suit they can't wear because of anxiety attacks or medical issues., Just make sure to be safe with it if you do decided to get a fursuit. ^^
@Jesstheotaku
Well don't blame yourself, thousands of dollars can go into a fursuit, you wanna be careful with it. I'm sure you'll find a maker if making them yourself isn't possible. I started making fursuits not too long ago, but I make sure not to force or rush anything and always put other, more important things first. Though it can be stressful not having a fursuit, remember that it's just a bodysuit of fur and foam and make sure you can live comfortably after you buy the fursuit. Also, just a tip: Make sure to try someone else's fursuit head or mask similar. I've heard a lot of stories of people spending thousands of dollars on suit they can't wear because of anxiety attacks or medical issues., Just make sure to be safe with it if you do decided to get a fursuit. ^^
xxxx
Wink.gifxx
|Xhadhij Siro A.|
` ` Leo/Var ` `
He/It//Xhe/Xhem/Xheir
MJ.gif
@doctorvar

Yes, when I carve the foam correctly, oh the satisfaction
@doctorvar

Yes, when I carve the foam correctly, oh the satisfaction
Just call me Rebel!
XD im awake at 3 am
XD im awake at 3 am
Just call me Rebel!

@TheRaptorFurry

Ahhh thank you so much! (I'm going to doodle a happy Req today/tomorrow as a reaction image now)(I lost my stylus so-(or I have to find my markers) :/)

@doctorvar

Ahhh that helps so much, thank you!

1. Req's form shifts depending on the practicality. For example, Wyvern/Amphithere is better for flying, but not good when they need opposable thumbs. So.. depends on the art/writing piece?
2. Requacy is eldritch and associated with sea, storm, and abyssal chaos. The sea serpent, the wyvern, the amphithere, and the lindworm reflect that most
3. Requacy's most used form typically depends on the area, with Wyvern/Amphithere (for flight), Sea Serpent (for swimming), and Lindworm/Noodle (for land). Hexapod is the most charismatic, though.
4. In terms of easiest to hardest, it'd go Wyrm, Sea Serpent, Amphithere, Lindworm, Noodle, Wyvern, Hexapod.
(The YOU DON'T WANT TO KNOW takes a form (most akin to) a Hydra (sometimes) and is the most complex)

It appears Wyvern has the lead right now~

Also Temeraire is just like "What if there are dragons in the Napoleonic War and people ride them?"
Meanwhile the insanely complex AU of my insanely complex worldbuilding project is like, "What if there are dragons in the French Revolution and they just took over the whole diddly-darn country?"

Honestly it'd be so blursed to see a crossover because they are compatible in theory but less compatible in worldbuilding practice.

@TheRaptorFurry

Ahhh thank you so much! (I'm going to doodle a happy Req today/tomorrow as a reaction image now)(I lost my stylus so-(or I have to find my markers) :/)

@doctorvar

Ahhh that helps so much, thank you!

1. Req's form shifts depending on the practicality. For example, Wyvern/Amphithere is better for flying, but not good when they need opposable thumbs. So.. depends on the art/writing piece?
2. Requacy is eldritch and associated with sea, storm, and abyssal chaos. The sea serpent, the wyvern, the amphithere, and the lindworm reflect that most
3. Requacy's most used form typically depends on the area, with Wyvern/Amphithere (for flight), Sea Serpent (for swimming), and Lindworm/Noodle (for land). Hexapod is the most charismatic, though.
4. In terms of easiest to hardest, it'd go Wyrm, Sea Serpent, Amphithere, Lindworm, Noodle, Wyvern, Hexapod.
(The YOU DON'T WANT TO KNOW takes a form (most akin to) a Hydra (sometimes) and is the most complex)

It appears Wyvern has the lead right now~

Also Temeraire is just like "What if there are dragons in the Napoleonic War and people ride them?"
Meanwhile the insanely complex AU of my insanely complex worldbuilding project is like, "What if there are dragons in the French Revolution and they just took over the whole diddly-darn country?"

Honestly it'd be so blursed to see a crossover because they are compatible in theory but less compatible in worldbuilding practice.
Call me Requacy (Pinging Allowed!)(Note to self: Make art for signature)
[img]https://i.imgur.com/WrFrEKt.png[/img] [font=American Gothic] This used to be my most beloved shirt until I outgrew it, literally. [i]Requacy's[/i] design was definitely inspired by this. Note the amount of neck. [i]That[/i] is the amount of neck [i]Requacy[/i] has. Dear heck how do I fit such a neck onto a ref sheet. Little eldritch gremlin gives me suffering. [i]BUT I CONTINUE ON IN THIS BRUTAL CHASE-[/i]
WrFrEKt.png

This used to be my most beloved shirt until I outgrew it, literally. Requacy's design was definitely inspired by this. Note the amount of neck. That is the amount of neck Requacy has. Dear heck how do I fit such a neck onto a ref sheet. Little eldritch gremlin gives me suffering. BUT I CONTINUE ON IN THIS BRUTAL CHASE-
Call me Requacy (Pinging Allowed!)(Note to self: Make art for signature)
@Requacy looks like mc
@Requacy looks like mc
giphy.gif
1 2 ... 38 39 40 41 42 ... 128 129