Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Furries!
1 2 ... 37 38 39 40 41 ... 128 129
[quote name="TheRaptorFurry" date="2020-04-29 23:21:08" ] @/Requacy I'm quite new to the fandom, so my vocab isn't the best. What does Scalesona mean? [/quote] [font=American Gothic] Ahh it's okay! A "scalesona" is basically a fursona but of a scaly/feathery creature. @doctorvar [i]ABSOLUTELY![/i] I'm [i]honored[/i] just by this mention ahhhh. [i]Req[/i] will be a good challenge for you, considering they have [i]many[/i] eyes with different shades and pupils. She also has a some/extra exposed anatomy based off different creatures. At the absolutely [i]latest[/i] the ref will be done be by July because May/June are going to be pretty chaotic for me.
TheRaptorFurry wrote on 2020-04-29 23:21:08:
@/Requacy

I'm quite new to the fandom, so my vocab isn't the best. What does Scalesona mean?

Ahh it's okay! A "scalesona" is basically a fursona but of a scaly/feathery creature.

@doctorvar

ABSOLUTELY! I'm honored just by this mention ahhhh. Req will be a good challenge for you, considering they have many eyes with different shades and pupils. She also has a some/extra exposed anatomy based off different creatures. At the absolutely latest the ref will be done be by July because May/June are going to be pretty chaotic for me.
Call me Requacy (Pinging Allowed!)(Note to self: Make art for signature)
@Requacy

Thanks!
I shall keep that in my vocab book
@Requacy

Thanks!
🎇🎇Hey! I'm TheRaptorFurry!🎇🎇
Just call me Rebel!
I'm Bisexual, and I support the LBGTQ+ community!
I am a Furry, I'm working on a partial ATM for my fursona, Rebel!
I am into the goth culture
[quote name="TheRaptorFurry" date="2020-04-29 23:36:22" ] @/Requacy Thanks! I shall keep that in my vocab book [/quote] [font=American Gothic] Ahhh you're welcome! [i][s]Collect[/s][/I] Also I have begun anatomy sketches for the ref. Finished a [i]Spinosaurus[/i] skull and now I want to do the whole thing.
TheRaptorFurry wrote on 2020-04-29 23:36:22:
@/Requacy

Thanks!

Ahhh you're welcome!
Collect

Also I have begun anatomy sketches for the ref. Finished a Spinosaurus skull and now I want to do the whole thing.
@Requacy

Thats awesome!

Whenever i start something i have to finish it
@Requacy

Thats awesome!

Whenever i start something i have to finish it
Just call me Rebel!
@TheRaptorFurry
You're welcome! Ah, gosh. Sorry, lol. (I swear I corrected it??, hacks.) ;v;

Lol, same. My mind tends to force itself to finish everything.

@Requacy
That's fine! I can always wait, not like I'm goin' anywhere (-without my sketchbook), lol. I don't know what's going to happen in my life in the future months, but I'll be sure to let you know if it affects anything here!

Anatomy is probably the main thing I gotta practice right now., I'm decent at it now, but you can never practice too much. Anyways, that's great!
@TheRaptorFurry
You're welcome! Ah, gosh. Sorry, lol. (I swear I corrected it??, hacks.) ;v;

Lol, same. My mind tends to force itself to finish everything.

@Requacy
That's fine! I can always wait, not like I'm goin' anywhere (-without my sketchbook), lol. I don't know what's going to happen in my life in the future months, but I'll be sure to let you know if it affects anything here!

Anatomy is probably the main thing I gotta practice right now., I'm decent at it now, but you can never practice too much. Anyways, that's great!
xxxx
Wink.gifxx
|Xhadhij Siro A.|
` ` Leo/Var ` `
He/It//Xhe/Xhem/Xheir
MJ.gif
@doctorvar

Ahh yes the same thing tends to happen to me
EGG! My dino mask just dropped on the floor off the desk! Phew, its ok
@doctorvar

Ahh yes the same thing tends to happen to me
EGG! My dino mask just dropped on the floor off the desk! Phew, its ok
Just call me Rebel!
I've always been so jealous of those that can make fursuits. ;w; I really want one but just cant really find a maker that "clicks" with me.
I've always been so jealous of those that can make fursuits. ;w; I really want one but just cant really find a maker that "clicks" with me.
ZPi2doa.png
@Jesstheotaku
Maybe you should choose the character you want done, then the style you'd like. Like realistic or toony etc., that should get you started a bit. c:
@Jesstheotaku
Maybe you should choose the character you want done, then the style you'd like. Like realistic or toony etc., that should get you started a bit. c:
xxxx
Wink.gifxx
|Xhadhij Siro A.|
` ` Leo/Var ` `
He/It//Xhe/Xhem/Xheir
MJ.gif
[font=American Gothic]Alright Furry Folks! I need some help from you! (Long post oh no-) [i]Requacy[/i] is an eldritch horror that takes a draconic form (whether this is their literal form, a preferred form, or the only form reality can comprehend is yet to be seen). [i]Requacy[/i] has multiple draconic forms, based off the dragons of mythology, although most have gaps (extra eyes/jaws/exposed (or translucent) anatomy/glowing bits/idk??) that show the chaotic, ineffable truth (maybe draconic shaped??). [i]Req[/i] also has an unaltered form that hasn't been seen. Whenever she changes mass, it shows up. It's best it hasn't been seen. I'm asking you guys... which form of [i]Requacy[/i] should I use for the ref sheet? [img]https://i.imgur.com/d4kNWHw.jpg[/img] 1. Hexapod (two limbs like forelimbs/legs, and the rest wings) 2. Wyvern (Forelimbs are wings, but legs included) (Pterosaur or bat?) 3. Lindworm (Forelimbs and wings but no legs) 4. Amphithere (All wings) 5. Wyrm (Apart from a winglike fin-thing, limbless, biggest form + 9. and 7.) 6. Noodle/Lizard (Based off more serpentine dragons (like Imps). Can't fly) 7. Sea Serpent (Fins instead of limbs. Biggest alongside 5. and 9.) 8. Saurian (Similar to 1. but bipedal/semi-quadrupedal) 9. [i][b]YOU DON'T WANT TO KNOW.[/b][/I] (THE BIGGEST) Size refs (to get idea) [img]https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/f/f6/Spinosaurus_size_comparison.svg/1920px-Spinosaurus_size_comparison.svg.png[/img] (Credit to KoprX) [img]https://i.imgur.com/eDtXRsR.jpg[/img]
Alright Furry Folks! I need some help from you! (Long post oh no-)

Requacy is an eldritch horror that takes a draconic form (whether this is their literal form, a preferred form, or the only form reality can comprehend is yet to be seen). Requacy has multiple draconic forms, based off the dragons of mythology, although most have gaps (extra eyes/jaws/exposed (or translucent) anatomy/glowing bits/idk??) that show the chaotic, ineffable truth (maybe draconic shaped??). Req also has an unaltered form that hasn't been seen. Whenever she changes mass, it shows up. It's best it hasn't been seen.

I'm asking you guys... which form of Requacy should I use for the ref sheet?

d4kNWHw.jpg
1. Hexapod (two limbs like forelimbs/legs, and the rest wings)
2. Wyvern (Forelimbs are wings, but legs included) (Pterosaur or bat?)
3. Lindworm (Forelimbs and wings but no legs)
4. Amphithere (All wings)
5. Wyrm (Apart from a winglike fin-thing, limbless, biggest form + 9. and 7.)
6. Noodle/Lizard (Based off more serpentine dragons (like Imps). Can't fly)
7. Sea Serpent (Fins instead of limbs. Biggest alongside 5. and 9.)
8. Saurian (Similar to 1. but bipedal/semi-quadrupedal)
9. YOU DON'T WANT TO KNOW. (THE BIGGEST)

Size refs (to get idea)

1920px-Spinosaurus_size_comparison.svg.png
(Credit to KoprX)

eDtXRsR.jpg
@doctorvar

Good idea! XD I have trouble making fursuit stuff, don't even get me started on carving that damn foam...I've had too many bad experiences, like the time when I carved incorrectly or TIPPING A BUCKET OF TINY FOAM PIECES.ALL.OVER.MY.ROOM.
@doctorvar

Good idea! XD I have trouble making fursuit stuff, don't even get me started on carving that damn foam...I've had too many bad experiences, like the time when I carved incorrectly or TIPPING A BUCKET OF TINY FOAM PIECES.ALL.OVER.MY.ROOM.
Just call me Rebel!
1 2 ... 37 38 39 40 41 ... 128 129