Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Letters from the Exalted - Q&A Edition!
1 2 3 4 5
@Mudy [quote=Neph]When a dragon arrives at Tidelord's exalted armies how is the selection of what they will work on made? What criteria is used, more precisely?[/quote] [columns][img]https://i.imgur.com/z1bVC4T.png[/img][nextcol]Typically when a dragon joins the ranks of the Exalted, they are assigned a role based on their capabilities – dragons with combat training become warriors, dragons with healing magic become medics, and so on. On rare occasions new Exalts are automatically assigned to a certain division if it is in desperate need of new recruits – for example, after the fierce storm that occurred right before the Tidelord’s disappearance, the majority of Exalts were assigned to the Search and Rescue division to look for dragons who went missing after the storm.[/columns] [columns][img]https://i.imgur.com/WM4YWux.png[/img][nextcol]As for dragons who don’t have any standout skills, they’re enlisted as generic privates and go through the same basic training, which consists of combat training, weapons drills, emergency first aid, survival skills, sailing – basically a bit of everything. If an Exalt proves to be exceptionally talented in a particular skill, their instructor might recommend then to another, more specialized division.[/columns] [columns][img]https://i.imgur.com/byCHzJm.png[/img][nextcol]Exalts can also request to be transferred to another division if they feel they would do better elsewhere or if they don’t like the division they’re currently in. This happens a lot during dominance battles – we get floods of new Exalts for the Tidelord’s armies, but many aren’t interested in becoming soldiers, so they request to become messengers, scouts, healers, mechanics, and so on.[/columns] --------------- @Bananyan @Ajgreelyfan3 @Mudy And here's the response masterpost for April 27th! Apologies for the late response - I ended up busier than I thought I would be today. Quick question - would you prefer it if I answered questions as they were sent in, or keep the current format of answering all answers at once in one post made at the end of the day? Also, due to the current volume of questions I'm receiving, I updated the rules. You can now ask more than one question at a time! Not that you couldn't before, but now it's been made explicit. Just fill out a separate form for each question.
@Mudy
Neph wrote:
When a dragon arrives at Tidelord's exalted armies how is the selection of what they will work on made? What criteria is used, more precisely?
z1bVC4T.png Typically when a dragon joins the ranks of the Exalted, they are assigned a role based on their capabilities – dragons with combat training become warriors, dragons with healing magic become medics, and so on. On rare occasions new Exalts are automatically assigned to a certain division if it is in desperate need of new recruits – for example, after the fierce storm that occurred right before the Tidelord’s disappearance, the majority of Exalts were assigned to the Search and Rescue division to look for dragons who went missing after the storm.
WM4YWux.png As for dragons who don’t have any standout skills, they’re enlisted as generic privates and go through the same basic training, which consists of combat training, weapons drills, emergency first aid, survival skills, sailing – basically a bit of everything. If an Exalt proves to be exceptionally talented in a particular skill, their instructor might recommend then to another, more specialized division.
byCHzJm.png Exalts can also request to be transferred to another division if they feel they would do better elsewhere or if they don’t like the division they’re currently in. This happens a lot during dominance battles – we get floods of new Exalts for the Tidelord’s armies, but many aren’t interested in becoming soldiers, so they request to become messengers, scouts, healers, mechanics, and so on.

@Bananyan @Ajgreelyfan3 @Mudy

And here's the response masterpost for April 27th! Apologies for the late response - I ended up busier than I thought I would be today. Quick question - would you prefer it if I answered questions as they were sent in, or keep the current format of answering all answers at once in one post made at the end of the day?

Also, due to the current volume of questions I'm receiving, I updated the rules. You can now ask more than one question at a time! Not that you couldn't before, but now it's been made explicit. Just fill out a separate form for each question.
Na5WGHa.png
@tigressRising I quite like this format, other people's questions may be questions I had thought of asking so it saves me the trouble of asking twice? :) [columns][img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/307319/30731856p.png[/img] [nextcol][indent][size=4] "I see, so it's based on circumstances." – Neph nodded and wrote all that down. If she could save time for the exalt armies by having those information sorted out before sending dragons off that would save them time and hopefully money. [b]Question for:[/b] I've got another this time for Kingsley. [b]Question #2:[/b] The money dragons leave behind when they join exalt parties, does it comes from their own pocket money acquired during their training, say... Loot from beast clans or is it funded by Tidelord's treasury? ------ [size=4][b]Question for:[/b] And another one this time for little Ember. [b]Question #2:[/b] How does it feel to be part of the exalt armies at such a tender age? Are there many more hatchlings around, would love to know more about how your life is overall. [/columns]
@tigressRising

I quite like this format, other people's questions may be questions I had thought of asking so it saves me the trouble of asking twice? :)
30731856p.png

"I see, so it's based on circumstances." – Neph nodded and wrote all that down. If she could save time for the exalt armies by having those information sorted out before sending dragons off that would save them time and hopefully money.

Question for: I've got another this time for Kingsley.

Question #2: The money dragons leave behind when they join exalt parties, does it comes from their own pocket money acquired during their training, say... Loot from beast clans or is it funded by Tidelord's treasury?

Question for: And another one this time for little Ember.

Question #2: How does it feel to be part of the exalt armies at such a tender age? Are there many more hatchlings around, would love to know more about how your life is overall.

o163-d1-Mudy.pngo163-d2-Mudy.pngo163-d3-Mudy.pngo163-d4-Mudy.pngo163-d5-Mudy.png xrunestone-hoard.png x
Mudy | she/they | +8H FR

English is not my mother language
Spruce kills my playstyle.
toss a like to this loser
About & Lore board
navigator-dominance-board.png
Bump =D
Bump =D
WCaffsig.pngWChubsig.pngWCsigraffle.pngWCIFsig.png
@tigressRising [b]Question for:[/b] Anyone [b]My question:[/b] [columns][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=52622186] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/526222/52622186p.png[/img] [/url][nextcol][quote=Nix]My role is to keep the record of clanmates who've been exalted. I often find myself wondering... Do exalts remember their old clans as fondly as we remember them? Or do the deities keep you too busy for nostalgia? Do you ever think about life before exaltation?[/quote][/columns]
@tigressRising

Question for: Anyone

My question:

52622186p.png
Nix wrote:
My role is to keep the record of clanmates who've been exalted. I often find myself wondering... Do exalts remember their old clans as fondly as we remember them? Or do the deities keep you too busy for nostalgia? Do you ever think about life before exaltation?
gMnWfUA.gif
Artist:
___ Hatchling Probability Calculator X
Data-based Money Making Guide X
Chronological Update Reference X
Cannon Lore Compendium X
___
9clB2dm.png
ei6Xo3k.png
@Mudy [quote=Neph]The money dragons leave behind when they join exalt parties, does it comes from their own pocket money acquired during their training, say... Loot from beast clans or is it funded by Tidelord's treasury?[/quote] [columns][img]https://i.imgur.com/vzDZpSk.png[/img][nextcol]To answer your question, good lady, some dragons do choose repay their clans for training, feeding, and housing them before Exaltation from their own personal funds, but the Tidelord’s Army also provides monetary compensation to the clans of every new Exalt who joins our ranks.[/columns] [columns][img]https://i.imgur.com/vzDZpSk.png[/img][nextcol]You are sending us your warriors, your laborers, your parents, siblings, and children. Of course we want to show our appreciation for them making the ultimate commitment by making sure that their clans will be well-taken care of after they leave. The more highly-trained the new Exalt is, the more payment we give – after all, that is strength they are choosing to use to serve Tidelord instead of their own clans, so we give extra to make up for the, ah, “loss of labor,” so to speak.[/columns] [columns][img]https://i.imgur.com/vzDZpSk.png[/img][nextcol]As for where [i]we[/i] get our money from, some of the funds in the Tidelord’s treasury are war spoils from dominance battles against other flights and Beastclan tribes – in the past spoils of war made up a much larger portion of the treasury due to such battles being more common. But these days most of our funds come from internal sources – clans paying for more lair space or to move into Tidelord’s domain, taxes on Auction House transactions, tariffs on foreign trade, and generous donations from Water clans. We also host fundraisers every so often to encourage more donations from both Water clans and foreign clans.[/columns] [quote=Neph]How does it feel to be part of the exalt armies at such a tender age? Are there many more hatchlings around, would love to know more about how your life is overall.[/quote] [columns][img]https://i.imgur.com/5o9PWdo.png[/img][nextcol]Oh, so far it’s been really great! I didn’t have a family or a clan before I became Exalted. I just hatched all alone in the Ashfall Wastes one day and somehow managed to make it all the way to the Sea of a Thousand Currents, where some Water Exalts found me and brought me to the Spiral Keep. Ever since then, the Exalts have been my family – one really big family![/columns] [columns][img]https://i.imgur.com/5o9PWdo.png[/img][nextcol]There’s lots of hatchlings around, and more come in every day. All us hatchlings are raised together until we grow up and join the main army as adults. Until then, we live together, eat together, play together, sleep together, and go to school together! There are caretakers who look after of us and make sure we’re all happy and healthy, but the older hatchlings look out for the younger hatchlings as well.[/columns] [columns][img]https://i.imgur.com/5o9PWdo.png[/img][nextcol]It can be scary for some hatchlings when they first come here. Most of them have never left home before, and now they’re in a completely new place surrounded by strangers. When new hatchlings join the Nursery, the older hatchlings who’ve been here longer welcome them, tell them how Exalted life works and how awesome it can be, hang out with them, and just make them feel less scared and lonely.[/columns] [columns][img]https://i.imgur.com/5o9PWdo.png[/img][nextcol]Oh! I forgot to mention, the Nursery is where all us hatchlings live and sleep. There’s several of them, and they’re all really big! Some of them just have lots of nests on the ground, while others are fancier and have bunk beds. Miss Kalsy – she’s one of the caretakers – says it’s similar to the barracks where the Exalts sleep. It can be kind of hard to fall asleep sometimes, because with that many hatchlings there’s always some background noise, but it’s also nice to know you’re not alone.[/columns] [columns][img]https://i.imgur.com/5o9PWdo.png[/img][nextcol]Because we’re only hatchlings, we’re not allowed to do most of the stuff that grown-up Exalts do. But we’re still kept busy with school and other stuff! We’re split up into different grades based on our ages, and then each grade is further split up into different classes. [/columns] [columns][img]https://i.imgur.com/5o9PWdo.png[/img][nextcol]Each class is taught stuff like math, geography, history, science, and reading and writing in Draconic. Sometimes we go on field trips to different parts of the Sea or shadow Exalts at work to learn how they do their jobs. We also do art projects to decorate the Spiral Keep for special events, and we practice safety drills in case of emergencies like earthquakes, floods, fires, and intruders. We don’t learn any fighting skills though – that’s not until we grow up and join the main Army.[/columns] [columns][img]https://i.imgur.com/5o9PWdo.png[/img][nextcol]Each hatchling also has chores to do around the Spiral Keep. The caretakers say it “builds character and discipline.” Our chores are tasks like putting away all the toys in the playrooms, picking up litter on the ground, sweeping the halls, doing the laundry, or other things like that. Each hatchling is assigned one chore, and chores are rotated out each week, so we all do a bit of everything everywhere. Occasionally one of the older Exalts will also ask us to run errands for them like deliver a message to someone or grab an item that they left somewhere.[/columns] [columns][img]https://i.imgur.com/5o9PWdo.png[/img][nextcol]But even with school and chores, we hatchlings still have lots of time to play! We play games like tag, hide and seek, hopscotch, and pretend. The most popular pretend games we play are use pretending to be grown-up Exalts fighting off monsters and bad guys, or acting out past battles from the stories that older Exalts tell.[/columns] [columns][img]https://i.imgur.com/5o9PWdo.png[/img][nextcol]And that’s basically it! I hope this answered your question.[/columns] ------------------ @Bananyan @Ajgreelyfan3 @Mudy Here's the master post for Tuesday! Please keep sending in more questions, I love answering them. @/Bananyan Just saw your question! Unfortunately I don't have time to answer it tonight. Your question will be answered in tomorrow's update.
@Mudy
Neph wrote:
The money dragons leave behind when they join exalt parties, does it comes from their own pocket money acquired during their training, say... Loot from beast clans or is it funded by Tidelord's treasury?
vzDZpSk.png To answer your question, good lady, some dragons do choose repay their clans for training, feeding, and housing them before Exaltation from their own personal funds, but the Tidelord’s Army also provides monetary compensation to the clans of every new Exalt who joins our ranks.
vzDZpSk.png You are sending us your warriors, your laborers, your parents, siblings, and children. Of course we want to show our appreciation for them making the ultimate commitment by making sure that their clans will be well-taken care of after they leave. The more highly-trained the new Exalt is, the more payment we give – after all, that is strength they are choosing to use to serve Tidelord instead of their own clans, so we give extra to make up for the, ah, “loss of labor,” so to speak.
vzDZpSk.png As for where we get our money from, some of the funds in the Tidelord’s treasury are war spoils from dominance battles against other flights and Beastclan tribes – in the past spoils of war made up a much larger portion of the treasury due to such battles being more common. But these days most of our funds come from internal sources – clans paying for more lair space or to move into Tidelord’s domain, taxes on Auction House transactions, tariffs on foreign trade, and generous donations from Water clans. We also host fundraisers every so often to encourage more donations from both Water clans and foreign clans.
Neph wrote:
How does it feel to be part of the exalt armies at such a tender age? Are there many more hatchlings around, would love to know more about how your life is overall.
5o9PWdo.png Oh, so far it’s been really great! I didn’t have a family or a clan before I became Exalted. I just hatched all alone in the Ashfall Wastes one day and somehow managed to make it all the way to the Sea of a Thousand Currents, where some Water Exalts found me and brought me to the Spiral Keep. Ever since then, the Exalts have been my family – one really big family!
5o9PWdo.png There’s lots of hatchlings around, and more come in every day. All us hatchlings are raised together until we grow up and join the main army as adults. Until then, we live together, eat together, play together, sleep together, and go to school together! There are caretakers who look after of us and make sure we’re all happy and healthy, but the older hatchlings look out for the younger hatchlings as well.
5o9PWdo.png It can be scary for some hatchlings when they first come here. Most of them have never left home before, and now they’re in a completely new place surrounded by strangers. When new hatchlings join the Nursery, the older hatchlings who’ve been here longer welcome them, tell them how Exalted life works and how awesome it can be, hang out with them, and just make them feel less scared and lonely.
5o9PWdo.png Oh! I forgot to mention, the Nursery is where all us hatchlings live and sleep. There’s several of them, and they’re all really big! Some of them just have lots of nests on the ground, while others are fancier and have bunk beds. Miss Kalsy – she’s one of the caretakers – says it’s similar to the barracks where the Exalts sleep. It can be kind of hard to fall asleep sometimes, because with that many hatchlings there’s always some background noise, but it’s also nice to know you’re not alone.
5o9PWdo.png Because we’re only hatchlings, we’re not allowed to do most of the stuff that grown-up Exalts do. But we’re still kept busy with school and other stuff! We’re split up into different grades based on our ages, and then each grade is further split up into different classes.
5o9PWdo.png Each class is taught stuff like math, geography, history, science, and reading and writing in Draconic. Sometimes we go on field trips to different parts of the Sea or shadow Exalts at work to learn how they do their jobs. We also do art projects to decorate the Spiral Keep for special events, and we practice safety drills in case of emergencies like earthquakes, floods, fires, and intruders. We don’t learn any fighting skills though – that’s not until we grow up and join the main Army.
5o9PWdo.png Each hatchling also has chores to do around the Spiral Keep. The caretakers say it “builds character and discipline.” Our chores are tasks like putting away all the toys in the playrooms, picking up litter on the ground, sweeping the halls, doing the laundry, or other things like that. Each hatchling is assigned one chore, and chores are rotated out each week, so we all do a bit of everything everywhere. Occasionally one of the older Exalts will also ask us to run errands for them like deliver a message to someone or grab an item that they left somewhere.
5o9PWdo.png But even with school and chores, we hatchlings still have lots of time to play! We play games like tag, hide and seek, hopscotch, and pretend. The most popular pretend games we play are use pretending to be grown-up Exalts fighting off monsters and bad guys, or acting out past battles from the stories that older Exalts tell.
5o9PWdo.png And that’s basically it! I hope this answered your question.

@Bananyan @Ajgreelyfan3 @Mudy

Here's the master post for Tuesday! Please keep sending in more questions, I love answering them.

@/Bananyan Just saw your question! Unfortunately I don't have time to answer it tonight. Your question will be answered in tomorrow's update.
Na5WGHa.png
@tigressRising

Add me to the daily pinglist please.

Question for:Nyx Murkscale,Galileo Cosmodeus, Asmondus Borilud (any of them can answer or all of them if they wish)

My Question: With the Tidelord missing and with no true force standing up and public stating their new position of command, of course ignoring the rumours about Tidecaller taking the reigns, Who is currently leading the exalts and feeding the orders from the top. Is there a power struggle? What is that ranking?
@tigressRising

Add me to the daily pinglist please.

Question for:Nyx Murkscale,Galileo Cosmodeus, Asmondus Borilud (any of them can answer or all of them if they wish)

My Question: With the Tidelord missing and with no true force standing up and public stating their new position of command, of course ignoring the rumours about Tidecaller taking the reigns, Who is currently leading the exalts and feeding the orders from the top. Is there a power struggle? What is that ranking?
its okay
@AquaEmperor You've been added to the pinglist! Your questions and any questions that come afterwards will be answered tomorrow.
@AquaEmperor You've been added to the pinglist! Your questions and any questions that come afterwards will be answered tomorrow.
Na5WGHa.png
[columns][img]https://i.imgur.com/mVbSvEI.png[/img][nextcol]Zzz...[/columns] [columns][img]https://i.imgur.com/01T6ZHQ.png[/img][nextcol]Druid.[/columns] [columns][img]https://i.imgur.com/mVbSvEI.png[/img][nextcol]Zzz...[/columns] [columns][img]https://i.imgur.com/01T6ZHQ.png[/img][nextcol]DRUID![/columns] [columns][img]https://i.imgur.com/mVbSvEI.png[/img][nextcol]Wah! I'm up, I'm up![/columns] Nimba sighed. [columns][img]https://i.imgur.com/01T6ZHQ.png[/img][nextcol]Seriously, sleeping on the job? What if someone came by to ask a question and saw you fast asleep? You’d give us all a bad name.[/columns] [columns][img]https://i.imgur.com/mVbSvEI.png[/img][nextcol]What someone?[/columns] Druid gestured wildly with one arm at their event’s staging area, which was currently empty of any dragons save for the Exalts. [columns][img]https://i.imgur.com/mVbSvEI.png[/img][nextcol]We’ve been open for about four days and we’ve gotten like what, six questions?[/columns] [columns][img]https://i.imgur.com/byCHzJm.png[/img][nextcol]It [i]is[/i] true that we’ve received much fewer questions than we expected… This new Q&A format relies on audience participation a lot more than our previous events did. In hindsight, we should’ve gauged how much audience participation we would actually get before doing something like this.[/columns] [columns][img]https://i.imgur.com/z1bVC4T.png[/img][nextcol]Hmph. Knew we should’ve stuck with the letters. Don’t fix what isn’t broken, I always say. Change always leads to more trouble than it’s worth.[/columns] [columns][img]https://i.imgur.com/KpAHbdg.png[/img][nextcol]Aw, don’t be like that Gramps! It’s not like we could’ve known how this Q&A would go before we tried it. The few dragons who have asked us questions seemed to enjoy the event a lot. And I’ve had lots of fun answering questions too, even if I haven’t gotten any specifically for myself yet. Change can be good! You gotta shake things up sometimes, or else everything gets all stale and boring.[/columns] [columns][img]https://i.imgur.com/FOeWVsE.png[/img][nextcol]Ohohoho~ Dear De’aer makes an excellent point. If anything, at least we gained useful experience we can use for future events.[/columns] [columns][img]https://i.imgur.com/vzDZpSk.png[/img][nextcol]Still, we should try to find some way to make our event more appealing to others. The question is, how?[/columns] [columns][img]https://i.imgur.com/5o9PWdo.png[/img][nextcol]Ooh, ooh, I know! Sometimes when we’re in class and the other hatchlings are getting bored, the teachers will tell funny stories or cool facts related to what we’re learning to get everyone’s interest again. We could do that![/columns] [columns][img]https://i.imgur.com/7UfUENQ.png[/img][nextcol]An excellent idea young Ember! Between the eleven of us, there must be a multitude of grand tales we can tell to our audience and each other. And who knows? Perhaps when passersby see us regaling each other with our adventures, their curiosity will be piqued and they’ll stop by to ask us questions to elaborate![/columns] [columns][img]https://i.imgur.com/IfshPee.png[/img][nextcol]What if we don’t have any “grand adventures” to share?[/columns] [columns][img]https://i.imgur.com/byCHzJm.png[/img][nextcol]I think just sharing interesting trivia about yourself should be enough.[/columns] [columns][img]https://i.imgur.com/WM4YWux.png[/img][nextcol]I guess at the very least, it’ll pass the time.[/columns] [columns][img]https://i.imgur.com/KpAHbdg.png[/img][nextcol]Then that’s settled! We’ll all share stories and fun facts about ourselves to pass the time. And if that gets more people into our Q&A, even better![/columns] [columns][img]https://i.imgur.com/01T6ZHQ.png[/img][nextcol]So then what’s our first topic of conversation?[/columns] [columns][img]https://i.imgur.com/KpAHbdg.png[/img][nextcol]Ahh… I haven’t figured that out yet. But I’m sure we’ll think of something soon![/columns] ------------------ @Bananyan @Ajgreelyfan3 @Mudy @AquaEmperor So this is me trying something new - bonus content! Instead of just posting one post with all the Exalts' responses at the end of the day, I'll also be posting snippets of conversation between the Exalts throughout the day. Don't worry though, you'll still get all your questions answered at the end of each day. Unlike the response master posts, these bonus content posts will be posted sporadically, so if you want to be pinged each time a bonus post goes up, let me know! I will create a separate pinglist for bonus posts so that people who don't want to get extra pings don't have to. All bonus posts will be linked in the [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2851505#post_43043647]Previous Responses[/url] post as well.
mVbSvEI.png Zzz...
01T6ZHQ.png Druid.
mVbSvEI.png Zzz...
01T6ZHQ.png DRUID!
mVbSvEI.png Wah! I'm up, I'm up!

Nimba sighed.

01T6ZHQ.png Seriously, sleeping on the job? What if someone came by to ask a question and saw you fast asleep? You’d give us all a bad name.
mVbSvEI.png What someone?

Druid gestured wildly with one arm at their event’s staging area, which was currently empty of any dragons save for the Exalts.

mVbSvEI.png We’ve been open for about four days and we’ve gotten like what, six questions?
byCHzJm.png It is true that we’ve received much fewer questions than we expected… This new Q&A format relies on audience participation a lot more than our previous events did. In hindsight, we should’ve gauged how much audience participation we would actually get before doing something like this.
z1bVC4T.png Hmph. Knew we should’ve stuck with the letters. Don’t fix what isn’t broken, I always say. Change always leads to more trouble than it’s worth.
KpAHbdg.png Aw, don’t be like that Gramps! It’s not like we could’ve known how this Q&A would go before we tried it. The few dragons who have asked us questions seemed to enjoy the event a lot. And I’ve had lots of fun answering questions too, even if I haven’t gotten any specifically for myself yet. Change can be good! You gotta shake things up sometimes, or else everything gets all stale and boring.
FOeWVsE.png Ohohoho~ Dear De’aer makes an excellent point. If anything, at least we gained useful experience we can use for future events.
vzDZpSk.png Still, we should try to find some way to make our event more appealing to others. The question is, how?
5o9PWdo.png Ooh, ooh, I know! Sometimes when we’re in class and the other hatchlings are getting bored, the teachers will tell funny stories or cool facts related to what we’re learning to get everyone’s interest again. We could do that!
7UfUENQ.png An excellent idea young Ember! Between the eleven of us, there must be a multitude of grand tales we can tell to our audience and each other. And who knows? Perhaps when passersby see us regaling each other with our adventures, their curiosity will be piqued and they’ll stop by to ask us questions to elaborate!
IfshPee.png What if we don’t have any “grand adventures” to share?
byCHzJm.png I think just sharing interesting trivia about yourself should be enough.
WM4YWux.png I guess at the very least, it’ll pass the time.
KpAHbdg.png Then that’s settled! We’ll all share stories and fun facts about ourselves to pass the time. And if that gets more people into our Q&A, even better!
01T6ZHQ.png So then what’s our first topic of conversation?
KpAHbdg.png Ahh… I haven’t figured that out yet. But I’m sure we’ll think of something soon!

@Bananyan @Ajgreelyfan3 @Mudy @AquaEmperor

So this is me trying something new - bonus content! Instead of just posting one post with all the Exalts' responses at the end of the day, I'll also be posting snippets of conversation between the Exalts throughout the day. Don't worry though, you'll still get all your questions answered at the end of each day.

Unlike the response master posts, these bonus content posts will be posted sporadically, so if you want to be pinged each time a bonus post goes up, let me know! I will create a separate pinglist for bonus posts so that people who don't want to get extra pings don't have to. All bonus posts will be linked in the Previous Responses post as well.
Na5WGHa.png
@tigressRising could I be added to the pinglist please? [b]Question for:[/b] Anyone [b]My question:[/b] [columns][img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/552368/55236737p.png[/img] [nextcol]As a dragon who didn't grow up in the Water Flight, it took me awhile to get used to and good at breathing or holding my breath underwater. What about exalts who moved to water lairs and then got exalted shortly after, while they were still learning?
@tigressRising could I be added to the pinglist please?

Question for: Anyone

My question:
55236737p.png As a dragon who didn't grow up in the Water Flight, it took me awhile to get used to and good at breathing or holding my breath underwater. What about exalts who moved to water lairs and then got exalted shortly after, while they were still learning?
PX2x8Tb.pngimage-9.pngWCSunday.pngFragmented-Tablet.pngKelBIQc.png
@Ajgreelyfan3 I'm going to assume you mean the bonus post pinglist since you're already on the daily pinglist. You've been added to the bonus post pinglist! Thank you for your interest and your question.
@Ajgreelyfan3 I'm going to assume you mean the bonus post pinglist since you're already on the daily pinglist. You've been added to the bonus post pinglist! Thank you for your interest and your question.
Na5WGHa.png
1 2 3 4 5