Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Wavecrest Saturnalia 2020 Skin Discussio
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 29 30
@Palidingineer
i see>< thank you so much!^w^

ps: i cant really use the clipping mask function because my art program(krita)'s "equivalent" for that makes it end up like this. not sure if u can really see it but its different from what the outcome should be>< so i have to manually erase it lol OTL
thank you for all the help :'3
@Palidingineer
i see>< thank you so much!^w^

ps: i cant really use the clipping mask function because my art program(krita)'s "equivalent" for that makes it end up like this. not sure if u can really see it but its different from what the outcome should be>< so i have to manually erase it lol OTL
thank you for all the help :'3
xxxxxxxxxx
XEgPYe5.gif
xxxxx
oogam // they // fr+15
KORONESUKI :3
~ ART shop ~

yubi
CHOUDAI.
xxxxx
fmWbO7I.png
My skin deleted itself...why Infinite Painter....why? ;w; Lucky I saved it before hand at least
My skin deleted itself...why Infinite Painter....why? ;w; Lucky I saved it before hand at least
@0bsidian

Name suggestions:

Ancient sailor
Anchors away
Smooth sailing
The ship is here
Galeor (however you spell it) sailor
The veteran's mission
Jolly Roger
Pirate queen

Might think of more later

@0bsidian

Name suggestions:

Ancient sailor
Anchors away
Smooth sailing
The ship is here
The veteran's mission
Jolly Roger
Pirate queen

Please call me Ace. ALWAYS PING IF NOT MY FOURM..it helps me respond easier.
@lightsgodown aaah thank you ;w; that means a lot to me [emoji=heart size=1]
@lightsgodown aaah thank you ;w; that means a lot to me
6h4Ol4n.pngXiejUgd.pngvJUVQ0t.pngcGS2SD8.png
@paladingineer is the hero we didn't know we needed until now
@paladingineer is the hero we didn't know we needed until now
this is a placeholder signature. aw nuts.
@SilverLately @SeaDuchess @daineger Thank you very much! <3
@SilverLately @SeaDuchess @daineger Thank you very much! <3
fbbbRI9.gif i83lXED.gif
Ok, I wanna gush over the entries I love so far [emoji=familiar heart size=1] [b]@SilverLately[/b] Gullfriend is such an awesome take on the Water flight, considering seagulls hunt in the sea, it is really original and I am always for more birb accents on the site. Wheter it be actual birds or making a dragon bird-like - and this has both, so the ultimate win-win. I am also digging She Sells Sea Shells, because it's such a subtle, but soft and pretty accent! It would be easy to incorporate into outfits and I wouldn't have to worry about not being able to put body covering apparel on a dragon, because it only goes on the head and neck (well, the underbelly too, but you know what I mean). [b]@Caecilius[/b] Tropical Punch & Beach Buddy? Masterpieces - most of the dragons in my lair are pretty archaic dress-wise, but I would want to make this work with my lore somehow, because it is amazing! Or I would just use one of them on a non-lore dragon, like, I seriously have a need for those. [b]@Thunderwyvern[/b] I LOVE these kinds of accents/skins, because here I can imagine this Leviathan sized Guardian, on whose back there is a shipwreck from the times humans still lived on Sornieth and this gives me soooo many lore ideas - I LOVE IT! [b]@fayeskies[/b] OMG, It Lurks in the Depths? Finally an accent that gives me the scary deep sea vibes and it's pretty too. Like, sign me up, if it wins, I am so getting a deep sea creature dragon into my lair to wear it! [b]@Goblincat[/b] Yaaaaaassss - a Kelpie accent - it looks awesomely creepy (like it should) and shows the darker side of Water (and that Water is also different kinds of water than the sea). Kudos on the original take on the topic. tidelord come home made ma snicker madly XD [b]@Artificiary[/b] An awesome Gaoler accent. Especially love the horn apparel, tho I am so digging the sage looking pants too. In general, the feel this gives me is very much something up my alley. I love how this doesn't feel awkward to me, like a lot of Gaoler accents do. This is nice, fits nicely within the body. [b]@Saerino[/b] I like it - it reminds me of the Ghibli type of water (the tears?) and it is such an nice looking water - I'm sorry, don't mind me, I will just keep obsessing over the way you made water look so appealing to me. [b]@ribaluna[/b] The accent is really cool, like the idea, the colors, the art - but what i like most about it is that it can double as an apparel piece! Love it! [b]@Promare[/b] That is some quality Banescale accent and it looks so rad - I wouldn't want to cross a Banescale that looks like this (tho they would be welcome in my lair). So spikey too! [b]@bioluminosity[/b] Oh! Pretty glowing deep sea dragon? Sign me up!!! Seriously, all the glowy glow is just the right amount of glowy glow!
Ok, I wanna gush over the entries I love so far

@SilverLately

Gullfriend is such an awesome take on the Water flight, considering seagulls hunt in the sea, it is really original and I am always for more birb accents on the site. Wheter it be actual birds or making a dragon bird-like - and this has both, so the ultimate win-win.

I am also digging She Sells Sea Shells, because it's such a subtle, but soft and pretty accent! It would be easy to incorporate into outfits and I wouldn't have to worry about not being able to put body covering apparel on a dragon, because it only goes on the head and neck (well, the underbelly too, but you know what I mean).

@Caecilius

Tropical Punch & Beach Buddy? Masterpieces - most of the dragons in my lair are pretty archaic dress-wise, but I would want to make this work with my lore somehow, because it is amazing! Or I would just use one of them on a non-lore dragon, like, I seriously have a need for those.

@Thunderwyvern

I LOVE these kinds of accents/skins, because here I can imagine this Leviathan sized Guardian, on whose back there is a shipwreck from the times humans still lived on Sornieth and this gives me soooo many lore ideas - I LOVE IT!

@fayeskies

OMG, It Lurks in the Depths? Finally an accent that gives me the scary deep sea vibes and it's pretty too. Like, sign me up, if it wins, I am so getting a deep sea creature dragon into my lair to wear it!

@Goblincat

Yaaaaaassss - a Kelpie accent - it looks awesomely creepy (like it should) and shows the darker side of Water (and that Water is also different kinds of water than the sea). Kudos on the original take on the topic.

tidelord come home made ma snicker madly XD

@Artificiary

An awesome Gaoler accent. Especially love the horn apparel, tho I am so digging the sage looking pants too. In general, the feel this gives me is very much something up my alley. I love how this doesn't feel awkward to me, like a lot of Gaoler accents do. This is nice, fits nicely within the body.

@Saerino

I like it - it reminds me of the Ghibli type of water (the tears?) and it is such an nice looking water - I'm sorry, don't mind me, I will just keep obsessing over the way you made water look so appealing to me.

@ribaluna

The accent is really cool, like the idea, the colors, the art - but what i like most about it is that it can double as an apparel piece! Love it!

@Promare

That is some quality Banescale accent and it looks so rad - I wouldn't want to cross a Banescale that looks like this (tho they would be welcome in my lair). So spikey too!

@bioluminosity

Oh! Pretty glowing deep sea dragon? Sign me up!!! Seriously, all the glowy glow is just the right amount of glowy glow!
water.gif --- she/her
FR +9
working adult
I wonder what people think of my entry? I hope it doesn’t get disqualified because it looks like more than 50% of the dragon is covered

I love bobbit worms tbh-
I wonder what people think of my entry? I hope it doesn’t get disqualified because it looks like more than 50% of the dragon is covered

I love bobbit worms tbh-
8-C7-B691-F-DD81-4-D8-C-AE30-D25-E0521595-C.png A7-B1-F354-A390-4860-9-E4-F-4-C53-E98-F4-DBA.png
@Sesha :D!!! Thank you! I am glad that you like them so and want to fit their chill beach vibes into your lair even if they do not quite fit!
@Sesha :D!!! Thank you! I am glad that you like them so and want to fit their chill beach vibes into your lair even if they do not quite fit!
YVn5dDH.pngHZy4NqV.pngVPkEJYy.pngv5vjidB.png
[quote name="AceofWolves" date="2020-04-11 21:56:42" ] @/0bsidian Name suggestions: Ancient sailor Anchors away Smooth sailing The ship is here Galeor (however you spell it) sailor The veteran's mission Jolly Roger Pirate queen Might think of more later [/quote] @AceOfWolves Whoa! Those are really good! Keep me updated! Im definately probably gonna use one of those owo
AceofWolves wrote on 2020-04-11 21:56:42:
@/0bsidian

Name suggestions:

Ancient sailor
Anchors away
Smooth sailing
The ship is here
The veteran's mission
Jolly Roger
Pirate queen

@AceOfWolves Whoa! Those are really good! Keep me updated! Im definately probably gonna use one of those owo
All of your flaws and all of my flaws,
When they have been exhumed
We'll see that we need them to be who we are
Without them we'd be doomed
image.gif
|She/Her | | Skin/accent selling | |
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 29 30