Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Unknown animes you love?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
not unknown but have y'all SEEN the ghost stories dub? theres some reason for it being so weird that i can't fully remember right now, it is just /filled/ with cursed quotes
not unknown but have y'all SEEN the ghost stories dub? theres some reason for it being so weird that i can't fully remember right now, it is just /filled/ with cursed quotes
currently bored | wlw she/her
0lSM1SJ.png
Creamy Mami the Magic Angel a really old magical girl anime, but it LOOKS REALLY GOOD, its so aesthetic and nice to watch. its hard to find any real creamy mami material though because its so old, like it doesnt have fansub treatment like newer anime, fansubs didnt exist when it was released. salty seas website i use to watch anime, the first episode is playing with commentary from the voice actors playing over the episodes audio. Edit: You might beable to find it on the publishers official websites though since its aged they might have placed it online for free. [img]https://media1.giphy.com/media/rsjpssMIW1PBC/source.gif[/img] [img]https://gifimage.net/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/creamy-mami-gif-6.gif[/img] [img]https://i.pinimg.com/originals/31/42/8c/31428c3c878bd8c4dfe150e57ba56286.gif[/img]
Creamy Mami the Magic Angel a really old magical girl anime, but it LOOKS REALLY GOOD, its so aesthetic and nice to watch.

its hard to find any real creamy mami material though because its so old, like it doesnt have fansub treatment like newer anime, fansubs didnt exist when it was released.

salty seas website i use to watch anime, the first episode is playing with commentary from the voice actors playing over the episodes audio.

Edit: You might beable to find it on the publishers official websites though since its aged they might have placed it online for free.

source.gif
creamy-mami-gif-6.gif
31428c3c878bd8c4dfe150e57ba56286.gif
A dragon dressed up as bubbles and fish that has a Bio full of lesser known tips and tricks to Flight Rising
Devillman Crybaby ( I guess )

Clannad is a good one too! Sadly the eyes are what get most people to not watch it.
Devillman Crybaby ( I guess )

Clannad is a good one too! Sadly the eyes are what get most people to not watch it.
much anxiety sorry if I don't reply to anything-
[quote name="AStarsSupernova" date="2020-04-10 15:01:09" ] not unknown but have y'all SEEN the ghost stories dub? theres some reason for it being so weird that i can't fully remember right now, it is just /filled/ with cursed quotes [/quote] the reason is literally just the dub team was told to do whatever they wanted so they went absolutely off the rails. no script. i think the only restriction was they couldn't, like, fundamentally change the plot of the show/episodes. anyway, on topic: dog. v v v
AStarsSupernova wrote on 2020-04-10 15:01:09:
the reason is literally just the dub team was told to do whatever they wanted so they went absolutely off the rails. no script. i think the only restriction was they couldn't, like, fundamentally change the plot of the show/episodes.

anyway, on topic: dog.

v v v
qLQeTFk.gif
xxxxx
ARAxlYW.png
oxDm2Un.png
FObX7rS.png
nWiQNX9.png
mlHpBMC.png
NQ1Ze0S.png
xxxxx 9121892.png
How to Take Care of a Mummy

It's very short and cute but, I haven't watched the last episode of it.

tenor.gif
[quote name="RyeBreadd" date="2020-04-11 10:10:55" ] How to Take Care of a Mummy It's very short and cute but, I haven't watched the last episode of it. [/quote] That one was adorable. Did you watch Gakuen Babysitters? It aired at the same time and is very cute too.
RyeBreadd wrote on 2020-04-11 10:10:55:

That one was adorable. Did you watch Gakuen Babysitters? It aired at the same time and is very cute too.
Y'all, unknown/niche anime is like, the only stuff I watch. I don't think I can name them all, but here are some of my favorites!:

- 07 Ghost
- Samurai 7
- Saiunkoku Monogatari
- Kamisama Kiss
- Snow White with the Red Hair
- Hakuouki
- Rose of Versailles
- Ghost Hunt
- Code: Realize
- Haven't You Heard? I'm Sakamoto
- K
- Kakuriyo: Bed and Breakfast for Spirits
- Makai Ouji
- Akatsuki no Yona
- Pandora Hearts
- Psycho Pass
- The Ancient Magus Bride

Y'all, unknown/niche anime is like, the only stuff I watch. I don't think I can name them all, but here are some of my favorites!:

- 07 Ghost
- Samurai 7
- Saiunkoku Monogatari
- Kamisama Kiss
- Hakuouki
- Rose of Versailles
- Ghost Hunt
- K
- Makai Ouji
- Akatsuki no Yona
- Pandora Hearts
- Psycho Pass

A geometric teardrop shaped glass terrarium houses a small replica of the Daylight Sanctum. It's surrounded by autumnal pine trees and sparkles. xx AYRMELTwo small, overlapping brown leaves.
"And the universe said I love you, because you are love."
She/They, FR+0, chronically tired
xx Free Dragons here!
More Free Dragons!
Exalt Rescue Guide
Dragon Sales Thread
Item Wishlist
Fodderlocke
[quote name="azurearchangel" date="2020-04-11 12:36:56" ] Y'all, unknown/niche anime is like, the only stuff I watch. I don't think I can name them all, but here are some of my favorites!: - 07 Ghost - Samurai 7 - Saiunkoku Monogatari - Kamisama Kiss - Snow White with the Red Hair - Hakuouki - Rose of Versailles - Ghost Hunt - Code: Realize - Haven't You Heard? I'm Sakamoto - K - Kakuriyo: Bed and Breakfast for Spirits - Makai Ouji - Akatsuki no Yona - Pandora Hearts - Psycho Pass - The Ancient Magus Bride [/quote] Thumbs up for Yona, Kamisama, Saiunkoku, Ghost Hunt, Psycho Pass! I watched Hakuouki and Magus but sadly found them a little boring. Have tried to watch Pandora Hearts a few times but the quality was so bad? Like it was always blurry? Idk... Couldn't find a good quality one to watch :(
azurearchangel wrote on 2020-04-11 12:36:56:

- 07 Ghost
- Samurai 7
- Saiunkoku Monogatari
- Kamisama Kiss
- Hakuouki
- Rose of Versailles
- Ghost Hunt
- K
- Makai Ouji
- Akatsuki no Yona
- Pandora Hearts
- Psycho Pass
Thumbs up for Yona, Kamisama, Saiunkoku, Ghost Hunt, Psycho Pass!
I watched Hakuouki and Magus but sadly found them a little boring.
Have tried to watch Pandora Hearts a few times but the quality was so bad? Like it was always blurry? Idk... Couldn't find a good quality one to watch :(
Oooh one of the first animes I watched was this one called Kyoukai no Kanata, or Beyond the Boundary. Its still one of my favorites, but I haven't met anyone besides me (and the people I've introduced it to) that has watched it. It's pretty cool and I really like the art style :D
Oooh one of the first animes I watched was this one called Kyoukai no Kanata, or Beyond the Boundary. Its still one of my favorites, but I haven't met anyone besides me (and the people I've introduced it to) that has watched it. It's pretty cool and I really like the art style :D
d00165ea3be20b3a332165f1cb02d923a7868fe5.png
I just watched Kiznaiver, it's pretty short and pretty emotional!
I just watched Kiznaiver, it's pretty short and pretty emotional!
Waystone3.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7