Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Unknown animes you love?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
- Shiki : Really cool vampire anime that I pretty much never see anyone else talking about! Even managed to get my mother into it. Definitely one of my faves hands down.

- Prince of Stride: Alternative : Sports(?) anime that's really funny and entertaining. Never really hear anyone talk about this over the other more popular sports ones.

- Nabari no Ou : Haven't watched this one in a while, but still love the characters and story of it! Especially Yoite!

- K Project : This one honestly surprises me with how little I hear about it. Really gorgeous artwork for this one, like man do I love the story-line and everything, but the artwork really makes it for me.

- Gangsta : Honestly not 100% certain if this one is actually popular or not, but I don't ever really hear much about it so I'm gonna assume not really?

- B: The Beginning : Netflix anime that's honestly so good! Definitely don't hear much about this one.

- Erased : Also not 100% sure if this one is unknown really or not, but again, not much said about it that I casually stumble upon. Really cool though.
- Shiki : Really cool vampire anime that I pretty much never see anyone else talking about! Even managed to get my mother into it. Definitely one of my faves hands down.

- Prince of Stride: Alternative : Sports(?) anime that's really funny and entertaining. Never really hear anyone talk about this over the other more popular sports ones.

- Nabari no Ou : Haven't watched this one in a while, but still love the characters and story of it! Especially Yoite!

- K Project : This one honestly surprises me with how little I hear about it. Really gorgeous artwork for this one, like man do I love the story-line and everything, but the artwork really makes it for me.

- Gangsta : Honestly not 100% certain if this one is actually popular or not, but I don't ever really hear much about it so I'm gonna assume not really?

- B: The Beginning : Netflix anime that's honestly so good! Definitely don't hear much about this one.

- Erased : Also not 100% sure if this one is unknown really or not, but again, not much said about it that I casually stumble upon. Really cool though.
Paranoia Agent (Heavily underrated imo)
Yu Yu Hakusho
Nabari no Ou
s-CRY-ed
Saiyuki
Getbackers

There's some others but I can't think of them right now
Paranoia Agent (Heavily underrated imo)
Yu Yu Hakusho
Nabari no Ou
s-CRY-ed
Saiyuki
Getbackers

There's some others but I can't think of them right now
tumblr_inline_nbax555ssE1qg78ij.png
c4eYuF0.gif
q1eHdng.png
Karneval. It has only 1 season but i loooved every second of it. Very underrated.

yogi is best boi
Karneval. It has only 1 season but i loooved every second of it. Very underrated.

yogi is best boi
bruh
Bananafish is an amazing crime thriller/drama that doesn’t get much attention. Also the opening is a banger.
(As a warning, it deals with potentially uncomfortable topics so please be aware of that if you decide to watch it)

Also I feel like The Devil is a Part Timer is underrated. It’s a reverse isekai, but it embraces its ridiculousness in the best way possible. As a quick summary, Satan becomes a minimum wage worker at McDonalds.
Bananafish is an amazing crime thriller/drama that doesn’t get much attention. Also the opening is a banger.
(As a warning, it deals with potentially uncomfortable topics so please be aware of that if you decide to watch it)

Also I feel like The Devil is a Part Timer is underrated. It’s a reverse isekai, but it embraces its ridiculousness in the best way possible. As a quick summary, Satan becomes a minimum wage worker at McDonalds.
rIjWU7i.png • rain
• irl creacher
• fr +3
• pls drink water
mm leaf.png oC8BwLW.pngscruffy.png
[quote name="@rainchime" date="2020-04-07 08:42:07" ] Bananafish is an amazing crime thriller/drama that doesn’t get much attention. Also the opening is a banger. (As a warning, it deals with potentially uncomfortable topics so please be aware of that if you decide to watch it) Also I feel like The Devil is a Part Timer is underrated. It’s a reverse isekai, but it embraces its ridiculousness in the best way possible. As a quick summary, Satan becomes a minimum wage worker at McDonalds. [/quote] That's because we're all repressing the trauma from Bananafish. [i]I just wanted them to be happy. They did not deserve this.[/i] I want to watch it again -and maybe finish it- because the story and art were interesting, but I can't take the suffering again. [spoiler]especially since I spoilered myself and know the ending.[/spoiler] But yeah, all the openings and endings grew on me very quickly. Probably one of the few cases where the opening/ending changed mid-season, and I liked them as much as the first. And Devil is a Part Timer is probably one of my favorite anime. I've seen most of it twice, and would watch it again without complaint.
@rainchime wrote on 2020-04-07 08:42:07:

That's because we're all repressing the trauma from Bananafish. I just wanted them to be happy. They did not deserve this. I want to watch it again -and maybe finish it- because the story and art were interesting, but I can't take the suffering again. especially since I spoilered myself and know the ending.
But yeah, all the openings and endings grew on me very quickly. Probably one of the few cases where the opening/ending changed mid-season, and I liked them as much as the first.

And Devil is a Part Timer is probably one of my favorite anime. I've seen most of it twice, and would watch it again without complaint.
med_fish_smol.pngsplish_smol.png
Eureka Seven - i wouldn't say it's underrated cuz i'm pretty sure it did very well but man i don't see anyone talk about it. its so beautiful :(
aoharu x kikanjuu - i never hear people talk about this one gosh do i love it
07-ghost - one of my favs (it made me cry and still does :(()
kaze no stigma - i mean elemental magic we love it
gakuen alice - OH MY GOD JUST WATCH IT ITS SO CUTE
dragon drive - please it's just a fun pet monster and guy story
Suisei no Gargantia - i love the ideas in this like honestly the world building and character interactions sold it for me
majestic prince - i've rewatched it like 3 times i just love it
Tegami Bachi - this is a wacky one. its so good though!!

of course they're all flawed in some way whether story, characters, art, music, voice acting, etc. but they've all brought me such joy and i want more to experience it
Eureka Seven - i wouldn't say it's underrated cuz i'm pretty sure it did very well but man i don't see anyone talk about it. its so beautiful :(
aoharu x kikanjuu - i never hear people talk about this one gosh do i love it
07-ghost - one of my favs (it made me cry and still does :(()
kaze no stigma - i mean elemental magic we love it
gakuen alice - OH MY GOD JUST WATCH IT ITS SO CUTE
dragon drive - please it's just a fun pet monster and guy story
Suisei no Gargantia - i love the ideas in this like honestly the world building and character interactions sold it for me
majestic prince - i've rewatched it like 3 times i just love it
Tegami Bachi - this is a wacky one. its so good though!!

of course they're all flawed in some way whether story, characters, art, music, voice acting, etc. but they've all brought me such joy and i want more to experience it
Y9HtHBM.gif hi i'm solar
i like Wildclaws too much
have a nice day everyone !
tumblr_ot0059o4wr1v8lm95o2_r1_100.png
Cells at work. its a unique anime about the different cells working together in your body, its actually quite educational too!
Cells at work. its a unique anime about the different cells working together in your body, its actually quite educational too!
tumblr_paeahswwr21r45983o3_100.pngtumblr_inline_paeimxW9MH1r16a5d_540.png
tRvB8Xn.png
G8AyR6r.png
gUe2de3.png
Gargantia on the Verdurous Planet.

I've met a few people HERE that liked it, but that has been about it. Even on some of the forums I'm on where people are fans of mecha, I've seldom met anyone who has heard of it, let alone seen it.

I've met a few people HERE that liked it, but that has been about it. Even on some of the forums I'm on where people are fans of mecha, I've seldom met anyone who has heard of it, let alone seen it.
Formerly known as Brenning.
[quote name="Brenning" date="2020-04-07 18:04:11" ] Gargantia on the Verdurous Planet. I've met a few people HERE that liked it, but that has been about it. Even on some of the forums I'm on where people are fans of mecha, I've seldom met anyone who has heard of it, let alone seen it. [/quote] [i]hello i am a mecha fan and yes I like Suisei no Gargantia! I think it's really cute! I wish more people knew about it even in the mecha community!
Brenning wrote on 2020-04-07 18:04:11:

hello i am a mecha fan and yes I like Suisei no Gargantia! I think it's really cute! I wish more people knew about it even in the mecha community!
Y9HtHBM.gif hi i'm solar
i like Wildclaws too much
have a nice day everyone !
tumblr_ot0059o4wr1v8lm95o2_r1_100.png
@ByPugMrsTut

It was an anime about a school for people who do magic, and the main character i think was weaker than the others so she got picked on, but got into a dorm room sort of with 4 other witch girls. There was a twist villain towards the end who i think was turning people into stuff or something but i dont quite remember.

I think in the first episode the main character was tripped by some dude aswell i think? Hopefully you can find it because i've been looking for it for awhile now XD
@ByPugMrsTut

It was an anime about a school for people who do magic, and the main character i think was weaker than the others so she got picked on, but got into a dorm room sort of with 4 other witch girls. There was a twist villain towards the end who i think was turning people into stuff or something but i dont quite remember.

I think in the first episode the main character was tripped by some dude aswell i think? Hopefully you can find it because i've been looking for it for awhile now XD
1 2 3 4 5 6 7