Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Unknown animes you love?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@ByPugMrsTut

The manga yes, sadly no, not the anime.
@ByPugMrsTut

The manga yes, sadly no, not the anime.
emVSLIq.png
I have my own website for things I've made!
SquishyPanda
@Amura

I haven't touched the manga saldy, but the anime ended beautifully
@Amura

I haven't touched the manga saldy, but the anime ended beautifully
Emperor_Banner.png

Former Plague || Ping if you need anything
I don't have a good grasp of what's popular and what's not, but I don't think I've really heard much talk about Aoharu × Machinegun. It kind of reminds me of Servamp, and The Devil is a Part Timer!, which also don't seem to be talked about a ton.
I don't have a good grasp of what's popular and what's not, but I don't think I've really heard much talk about Aoharu × Machinegun. It kind of reminds me of Servamp, and The Devil is a Part Timer!, which also don't seem to be talked about a ton.
med_fish_smol.pngsplish_smol.png
Yu Yu Hakusho... that one is very old that I know of and barely anyone knows of it.
Yu Yu Hakusho... that one is very old that I know of and barely anyone knows of it.
This user has Autism and epilepsy, please be nice to her.
I haven't come across anyone who knows what B: The Beginning is. Honestly I just stumbled upon it via Netflix. It's kind of confusing but I'm a sucker for crime animes.
I haven't come across anyone who knows what B: The Beginning is. Honestly I just stumbled upon it via Netflix. It's kind of confusing but I'm a sucker for crime animes.
@ByPugMrsTut

Yuri Kuma Arashi is probably one of the best animes ever made. I will join you on this hill and we can die together.
@ByPugMrsTut

Yuri Kuma Arashi is probably one of the best animes ever made. I will join you on this hill and we can die together.
maybe not unknown but i really liked eden of the east and i don't see it mentioned a whole lot!
maybe not unknown but i really liked eden of the east and i don't see it mentioned a whole lot!
wV6zlEw.png
idk if they're unknown but

king of prism (kinda sequel? to pretty rhythm rainbow live)
actors: songs connection
robihachi
mahou shoujo ore
nil admirari no tenbin
nurarihyon no mago
mayonaka no occult koumuin
a destructive god sits next to me (very recent but i don't see anyone talking about it ever sooo)
idk if they're unknown but

king of prism (kinda sequel? to pretty rhythm rainbow live)
actors: songs connection
robihachi
mahou shoujo ore
nil admirari no tenbin
nurarihyon no mago
mayonaka no occult koumuin
a destructive god sits next to me (very recent but i don't see anyone talking about it ever sooo)

I am trapped as the strong wind flies
And when the stars won't shine for us
Then what’s to gain?
_ qIoInxi.png
Tsubasa Chronicles/___HolIc
Tsubasa Chronicles/___HolIc
Nothing much to say here.

slCEFYq.png
sZShZzW.png
Oh, Absolutely Akatsuki no Yona! Such an underrated series tbh, it was one of the first anime I ever got into; the MC is so well developed, and the cast is kept small enough that all the characters get good development and moments to shine! Violet Evergarden is a bit more well known, but i still think it doesnt get the recognition it should; Violet is such a well written character, and the narrative is simpler and less action packed than the popular shonen stuff, but it tells a compelling and emotional story thats a joy to watch if you're the type who favors characterization and narrative over glorious fighting
Oh, Absolutely Akatsuki no Yona! Such an underrated series tbh, it was one of the first anime I ever got into; the MC is so well developed, and the cast is kept small enough that all the characters get good development and moments to shine! Violet Evergarden is a bit more well known, but i still think it doesnt get the recognition it should; Violet is such a well written character, and the narrative is simpler and less action packed than the popular shonen stuff, but it tells a compelling and emotional story thats a joy to watch if you're the type who favors characterization and narrative over glorious fighting
1 2 3 4 5 6 7