Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | LGBTQ+ Community
1 2 ... 208 209 210 211 212 ... 648 649
@berrynite ill keep all that in mind. honestly ill probably try for really short amounts of time at first just to get my body used to it and all that
@berrynite ill keep all that in mind. honestly ill probably try for really short amounts of time at first just to get my body used to it and all that
trans, gay male being a freaking dork. I just came here to say that all of you have fantastic taste in dragons and I love you all <3
trans, gay male being a freaking dork. I just came here to say that all of you have fantastic taste in dragons and I love you all <3
egg_wind_bounce_by_dogi_crimson-da9ojh4.gif

call me sal
he/him | FR +1
finally, a place where i can ramble about myself! oh, joy.
now this one's a doozy. its gonna be long, because i have a Lot to say. my dearest apologies in advance for this one.

here we go!
so, i'm a straight trans female(as evidenced by my sig, lol). i faced a wonderful, almost seamless transition and initally received very little ill response or rejection due to it. im a little unorthodox since i used to comfortably identify as a cis gay male, a past im certainly not proud of. and boy, that definitely shaped who i am now. i dated a lot of gay guys during that time. yikes

my almost idyllic transition initially made me think, "hey, being transgender isnt so bad!", but i definitely was wrong. oh, so wrong. over time, i felt more dysphoric and noticed how the way people treated me was changing. after that, i just had to start on estrogen. i just couldnt take it anymore, it felt like my body was destroying itself. nowadays i feel much more confident, having come out to all the people around me and beginning a relationship with a person who accepts me.

something thats truly sooo important to me is the rights, health and well-being of other LGBT+ people. having stood on a lot of privilege, i have recognize that other people have it so much worse. something i aspire to be is an activist for trans people, especially other trans women, to fight for them, to be someone to look up to or even just to be a modest supportive role through rough times.
to others reading this, no matter your expression, identity or sexuality, if you are struggling with anything, or even just confused, i encourage you to reach out to someone you trust. i am also open to talk to for any reason, and i welcome anyone in need of help. if you think have no options, you can always contact a lifeline, such as the Trevor Project's lifeline.

to anyone who made it this far, god, thank you so much for listening to my only semi incoherent ramblings! i wish you all well!
finally, a place where i can ramble about myself! oh, joy.
now this one's a doozy. its gonna be long, because i have a Lot to say. my dearest apologies in advance for this one.

here we go!
so, i'm a straight trans female(as evidenced by my sig, lol). i faced a wonderful, almost seamless transition and initally received very little ill response or rejection due to it. im a little unorthodox since i used to comfortably identify as a cis gay male, a past im certainly not proud of. and boy, that definitely shaped who i am now. i dated a lot of gay guys during that time. yikes

my almost idyllic transition initially made me think, "hey, being transgender isnt so bad!", but i definitely was wrong. oh, so wrong. over time, i felt more dysphoric and noticed how the way people treated me was changing. after that, i just had to start on estrogen. i just couldnt take it anymore, it felt like my body was destroying itself. nowadays i feel much more confident, having come out to all the people around me and beginning a relationship with a person who accepts me.

something thats truly sooo important to me is the rights, health and well-being of other LGBT+ people. having stood on a lot of privilege, i have recognize that other people have it so much worse. something i aspire to be is an activist for trans people, especially other trans women, to fight for them, to be someone to look up to or even just to be a modest supportive role through rough times.
to others reading this, no matter your expression, identity or sexuality, if you are struggling with anything, or even just confused, i encourage you to reach out to someone you trust. i am also open to talk to for any reason, and i welcome anyone in need of help. if you think have no options, you can always contact a lifeline, such as the Trevor Project's lifeline.

to anyone who made it this far, god, thank you so much for listening to my only semi incoherent ramblings! i wish you all well!
cringe
oof, fellow trans peeps, i need some advice:

sometimes i feel inwardly transphobic if that makes sense?? i always advocate for being proud of who you are, but there's a part inside of me that's like "jesus here he goes again spouting nonsense" (keep in mind of course you should be proud of yourselves! you're all so strong! <3)

i feel like i shouldn't be proud of myself and that i'm a huge let-down,, i dunno??
oof, fellow trans peeps, i need some advice:

sometimes i feel inwardly transphobic if that makes sense?? i always advocate for being proud of who you are, but there's a part inside of me that's like "jesus here he goes again spouting nonsense" (keep in mind of course you should be proud of yourselves! you're all so strong! <3)

i feel like i shouldn't be proud of myself and that i'm a huge let-down,, i dunno??
im a wee lil lesbian and idk how to come out
im a wee lil lesbian and idk how to come out
@sweetpuff don't be too hard on yourself! We all have internalized thought patterns that take time and conscious effort to change and unlearn. It's an unfortunate byproduct of growing up in a society that raises us to think a certain way, and just about every single person out there has areas they can improve upon when it comes to accepting themself and others (myself very much included, I'm a constant work in progress). It's always more difficult to extend ourselves that same kindness.

Pretty new here, so hi everyone.

I'm nonbinary, ace/demi, and pan I think(???) idk I just work here.

In general I'm just a huge mess of anxiety when it comes to labels because it's stressful to think about how we're perceived by others. When I'm by myself it's just not something I give too much thought, you know? I simply exist. Yet the instant the rest of the world starts slapping gendered labels on me I start to internally scream.
@sweetpuff don't be too hard on yourself! We all have internalized thought patterns that take time and conscious effort to change and unlearn. It's an unfortunate byproduct of growing up in a society that raises us to think a certain way, and just about every single person out there has areas they can improve upon when it comes to accepting themself and others (myself very much included, I'm a constant work in progress). It's always more difficult to extend ourselves that same kindness.

Pretty new here, so hi everyone.

I'm nonbinary, ace/demi, and pan I think(???) idk I just work here.

In general I'm just a huge mess of anxiety when it comes to labels because it's stressful to think about how we're perceived by others. When I'm by myself it's just not something I give too much thought, you know? I simply exist. Yet the instant the rest of the world starts slapping gendered labels on me I start to internally scream.
3QDdlu8.png Z4AjjrJ.png MCkSNt3.png
So i'm a genderfluid lesbian, I came out to my mom last night that i was lesbian and she was really supportive, she said as long as i'm happy and the relationship isn't toxic/we aren't hurting each then it's all good! i'm planning on coming out to my aunty later tonight, so wish me luck y'all! I haven't come out to my dad yet since I kinda feel uncomfortable doing so or my one friend since i don't know how he'll react. I might tell my friend later today or in a few days, it depends.
So i'm a genderfluid lesbian, I came out to my mom last night that i was lesbian and she was really supportive, she said as long as i'm happy and the relationship isn't toxic/we aren't hurting each then it's all good! i'm planning on coming out to my aunty later tonight, so wish me luck y'all! I haven't come out to my dad yet since I kinda feel uncomfortable doing so or my one friend since i don't know how he'll react. I might tell my friend later today or in a few days, it depends.
chickadoo.gif Cloudstar, any pronouns!
@Angelicbatface good luck tonight! and if you feel uncomfortable coming out, it's okay not to, it's not something you're obligated to do and I think you should only do it when you feel comfortable and in a supportive environment so don't worry about it !
@Angelicbatface good luck tonight! and if you feel uncomfortable coming out, it's okay not to, it's not something you're obligated to do and I think you should only do it when you feel comfortable and in a supportive environment so don't worry about it !
?s1k5n=party.png
[img]http://i.imgur.com/9M0GVxc.png[/img] [color=#65b831] [font=duality.ttf][size=3] I don't know where to begin but I'll just say that I am [b]panromantic/biromantic[/b] (sometimes I classify myself as [b]'heteroflexible'[/b], meaning I am [i]mostly[/i] straight (by straight I mean mostly liking girls), but there's an occasional person that I 'like' that is of another gender.) I am also [b]trans[/b] and [b]asexual[/b]. I also don't 'fit' the physical (not to mention mental as well) sex characteristics of the gender I was assigned when I was born (which really helps when you're trans). But that's pretty much me. I haven't came to my family technically, but it's undoubtable that they know so I am not really pressured to 'hide' or come out anytime soon. I just live how I am and they don't really mind so I'll take that as a plus. [b][indent][color=#65b831] [font=duality.ttf][size=3] [b] Anyways, if anyone is having a rough day I'm open to talk [emoji=pastel rainbow size=1](especially trans people I guess since I have more understanding of their situation and such).
9M0GVxc.png
I don't know where to begin but I'll just say that I am panromantic/biromantic (sometimes I classify myself as 'heteroflexible', meaning I am mostly straight (by straight I mean mostly liking girls), but there's an occasional person that I 'like' that is of another gender.) I am also trans and asexual. I also don't 'fit' the physical (not to mention mental as well) sex characteristics of the gender I was assigned when I was born (which really helps when you're trans). But that's pretty much me.
I haven't came to my family technically, but it's undoubtable that they know so I am not really pressured to 'hide' or come out anytime soon. I just live how I am and they don't really mind so I'll take that as a plus.

Anyways, if anyone is having a rough day I'm open to talk (especially trans people I guess since I have more understanding of their situation and such).
repent-1.png
pansexual here!!!!! oh yeah

came out because my father said, “when you get a husband you will want a child” for the 5 millionth time and at that time I was crushing on a girl and I just snapped and told him
pansexual here!!!!! oh yeah

came out because my father said, “when you get a husband you will want a child” for the 5 millionth time and at that time I was crushing on a girl and I just snapped and told him
1 2 ... 208 209 210 211 212 ... 648 649