Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | LGBTQ+ Community
1 2 ... 210 211 212 213 214 ... 649 650
@Ilo See how they deal with lgbtq+ related topics It helped me see my mom was a lgbtq+ supporter and not a homophobe lol. Also really depends on the level of their homophobic-ness.If they’re extremely homophobic I wouldn’t do it- Im not the best at advice. ^^”
Hope I helped somewhat <3
@Ilo See how they deal with lgbtq+ related topics It helped me see my mom was a lgbtq+ supporter and not a homophobe lol. Also really depends on the level of their homophobic-ness.If they’re extremely homophobic I wouldn’t do it- Im not the best at advice. ^^”
Hope I helped somewhat <3
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/3084436#post_3084436 Get yourself some free dragons before they go in goop mom’s goo
[quote name="Whesh" date="2020-04-13 08:48:36" ] @themeowster he just stared at me for a second, bewildered, and said ‘sperm bank’ or something along those lines. I dislike children a massive amount so thats why he kept (and continues to keep!) pressing me with that phrase [/quote] @Whesh Your dad is a whole mood
Whesh wrote on 2020-04-13 08:48:36:
@themeowster
he just stared at me for a second, bewildered, and said ‘sperm bank’ or something along those lines.
I dislike children a massive amount so thats why he kept (and continues to keep!) pressing me with that phrase

@Whesh Your dad is a whole mood
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/3084436#post_3084436 Get yourself some free dragons before they go in goop mom’s goo
im gay
im gay
@lunarsand same
@lunarsand same
I'm not quite sure what I am just yet, romantically. But I know that I am an ace!
I'm not quite sure what I am just yet, romantically. But I know that I am an ace!
tumblr_inline_ofoo1p228Q1tfmvub_100.png arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifAurora/Lilith
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifShe/Her
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifWind Flight
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif+1 FR time
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifMy Carrd
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifEnfield Subspecies
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifWishlist
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifArt Shop
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifSeal Credit
[quote name="unoriginalmeme" date="2020-04-21 12:34:53" ] gender is weird i'm just gonna say i'm none binary with left beef from now on [/quote] [emoji=coatl deadpan size=1]
unoriginalmeme wrote on 2020-04-21 12:34:53:
gender is weird i'm just gonna say i'm none binary with left beef from now on

9e9feb1cd233d5fc793ec7c6dd43c14e98d311f2.gif
Eh. Bisexual and cis female. I went through a lot of turmoil when I was a teen trying to figure out an identity. I identified as lesbian for a good number of years, had a small bout of questioning if I was actually a transmale for about a year or so since I was a tomboy growing up and rather butch during most of my teen years.
A very, very bad and abusive relationship with my last ex girlfriend made me come to terms that I was bisexual and trying hard to force myself into the gay bracket because of a huge ton of internalized biphobia. I went a while saying I was pan instead because of it since bi people were considered gross and pan were the "good" ones. Now that I've hit my mid 20s I'm much happier with myself and proud of being bisexual. I'm with a very sweet and loving man who is also bisexual.
I still deal with a lot of biphobia from the community as a bi girl dating a man but is what it is.
I'm not overly steadfast in my gender, I use cis because I honestly don't really care about my gender lable. I just.. exist. I'm feminine but really don't care what people use for the most part.
Eh. Bisexual and cis female. I went through a lot of turmoil when I was a teen trying to figure out an identity. I identified as lesbian for a good number of years, had a small bout of questioning if I was actually a transmale for about a year or so since I was a tomboy growing up and rather butch during most of my teen years.
A very, very bad and abusive relationship with my last ex girlfriend made me come to terms that I was bisexual and trying hard to force myself into the gay bracket because of a huge ton of internalized biphobia. I went a while saying I was pan instead because of it since bi people were considered gross and pan were the "good" ones. Now that I've hit my mid 20s I'm much happier with myself and proud of being bisexual. I'm with a very sweet and loving man who is also bisexual.
I still deal with a lot of biphobia from the community as a bi girl dating a man but is what it is.
I'm not overly steadfast in my gender, I use cis because I honestly don't really care about my gender lable. I just.. exist. I'm feminine but really don't care what people use for the most part.
I'm very blunt and straightforward.
Yes, I never use any vistas.

For ease of access: She/Her.

Also I hoard the hyena familiars.
hiya, i'm asexual and questioning biromantic, possibly grey-aromantic? basically i don't like kissing (but do for my bf because i love him) & feel indifferent towards sex, but i do love other romantic things, such as hugging, dates, gift-giving, holding hands...yeah. I seem to go through phases of being sex-indifferent to sex-repulsed, it shifts a lot.

i've been told by a lot of people that i'm just confused/asexuality doesn't exist/will feel differently when i'm older/am damaged/etc, it really sucks but i guess that's life for most LGBT+ people. i long for a day when people just accept others for who they are. i don't understand people saying stuff like "is that actually a thing?" "you're young, you'll change your mind later". like, no... i'm an adult, i know how i feel and how i've always felt. and i know it won't change and that i shouldn't feel ashamed or broken. i also see a lot of people online who think asexuals/aromantic people are straight...or that we don't belong in the LGBT+ community because we don't face discrimination/bigotry (which is a FAT lie)

anyway. if anyone wants help or advice about asexuality/aromanticism, or is confused/questioning whether they're on the ace spectrum, feel free to PM me or ping me here. i have lots of info about different 'types' of ace/aro people, and how to deal w/ people invalidating how you feel. much love to everyone here, i hope you all have good support in your life.
hiya, i'm asexual and questioning biromantic, possibly grey-aromantic? basically i don't like kissing (but do for my bf because i love him) & feel indifferent towards sex, but i do love other romantic things, such as hugging, dates, gift-giving, holding hands...yeah. I seem to go through phases of being sex-indifferent to sex-repulsed, it shifts a lot.

i've been told by a lot of people that i'm just confused/asexuality doesn't exist/will feel differently when i'm older/am damaged/etc, it really sucks but i guess that's life for most LGBT+ people. i long for a day when people just accept others for who they are. i don't understand people saying stuff like "is that actually a thing?" "you're young, you'll change your mind later". like, no... i'm an adult, i know how i feel and how i've always felt. and i know it won't change and that i shouldn't feel ashamed or broken. i also see a lot of people online who think asexuals/aromantic people are straight...or that we don't belong in the LGBT+ community because we don't face discrimination/bigotry (which is a FAT lie)

anyway. if anyone wants help or advice about asexuality/aromanticism, or is confused/questioning whether they're on the ace spectrum, feel free to PM me or ping me here. i have lots of info about different 'types' of ace/aro people, and how to deal w/ people invalidating how you feel. much love to everyone here, i hope you all have good support in your life.
i
am
a
LESBIAN!!!!
im a lesbian! i am a lesbian! i'm not just a girl(sic) who likes girls, i am a LESBIAN!!! i am a lesbian! i'm a girl(sic) who is gay and that means i'm a lesbian! and i like being me! not in spite of or because of being a lesbian but i'm a lesbian who loves herself! i don't need to justify myself! i'm a lesbian! a lesbian i am! lesbian! not a bad word! and being a lesbian is not a bad thing! and if i was still a christian i wouldn't need forgiveness because i'm a lesbian and that can't be uninstalled. it's a system file!! sorry! i'm a lesbian! and i'm not nonchristian because i'm a lesbian! i don't have to choose! i didn't make a choice! i'm just gay! i'm a lesbian!
i'm a lesbian!!!! and being a lesbian is not mutually exclusive with being a good person! and being a lesbian is not a moral failing!! i'm a lesbian!!
lesbian! that's what i am!!!!! and it shouldn't need to be accepted or considered because it is just a thing!!! i'm gay! and a girl(sic)! and thus i am a lesbian!
LESBIAN!
i live in a country where christianity is the dominant religion, there is no legal separation between church and state, and technically being gay is still illegal, plus most of my extended family is homophobic and believes in conversion therapy and i can't see my friends. i wish i could come out so bad.
i
am
a
LESBIAN!!!!
im a lesbian! i am a lesbian! i'm not just a girl(sic) who likes girls, i am a LESBIAN!!! i am a lesbian! i'm a girl(sic) who is gay and that means i'm a lesbian! and i like being me! not in spite of or because of being a lesbian but i'm a lesbian who loves herself! i don't need to justify myself! i'm a lesbian! a lesbian i am! lesbian! not a bad word! and being a lesbian is not a bad thing! and if i was still a christian i wouldn't need forgiveness because i'm a lesbian and that can't be uninstalled. it's a system file!! sorry! i'm a lesbian! and i'm not nonchristian because i'm a lesbian! i don't have to choose! i didn't make a choice! i'm just gay! i'm a lesbian!
i'm a lesbian!!!! and being a lesbian is not mutually exclusive with being a good person! and being a lesbian is not a moral failing!! i'm a lesbian!!
lesbian! that's what i am!!!!! and it shouldn't need to be accepted or considered because it is just a thing!!! i'm gay! and a girl(sic)! and thus i am a lesbian!
LESBIAN!
i live in a country where christianity is the dominant religion, there is no legal separation between church and state, and technically being gay is still illegal, plus most of my extended family is homophobic and believes in conversion therapy and i can't see my friends. i wish i could come out so bad.
Waystone5.gif
29562082.png
-
-
-

WAWs3m5.png
9AXhFJA.png
hZipXGO.png
[quote name="Xylom" date="2020-04-21 13:03:27" ] A very, very bad and abusive relationship with my last ex girlfriend made me come to terms that I was bisexual and trying hard to force myself into the gay bracket because of a huge ton of internalized biphobia. I went a while saying I was pan instead because of it since bi people were considered gross and pan were the "good" ones. Now that I've hit my mid 20s I'm much happier with myself and proud of being bisexual. [/quote] This is a whole mood.
Xylom wrote on 2020-04-21 13:03:27:
A very, very bad and abusive relationship with my last ex girlfriend made me come to terms that I was bisexual and trying hard to force myself into the gay bracket because of a huge ton of internalized biphobia. I went a while saying I was pan instead because of it since bi people were considered gross and pan were the "good" ones. Now that I've hit my mid 20s I'm much happier with myself and proud of being bisexual.
This is a whole mood.
frsiggy1.pngfrsiggy2.pngfrsiggy3.png
1 2 ... 210 211 212 213 214 ... 649 650