Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | LGBTQ+ Community
1 2 ... 207 208 209 210 211 ... 649 650
@sweetpuff

Hey! That’s a solid mood. Not trans, but I’m ace/Demi and it’s hard to have self confidence when all your friends are “normal” (whatever that’s supposed to meanXD) It’s okay to feel horrible, just remember you’re amazing through and through!
@sweetpuff

Hey! That’s a solid mood. Not trans, but I’m ace/Demi and it’s hard to have self confidence when all your friends are “normal” (whatever that’s supposed to meanXD) It’s okay to feel horrible, just remember you’re amazing through and through!
9242fa66-b028-11ea-854c-b3686ccad672.gif My Brew Shop
Where's my broadcast from? win a prize if you pm me!
@BornofFlame aaah you’re so sweet, i guess i’ve just kinda felt like i shouldn’t be proud of myself or that i’m weaker or something for being trans djnfnng
@BornofFlame aaah you’re so sweet, i guess i’ve just kinda felt like i shouldn’t be proud of myself or that i’m weaker or something for being trans djnfnng
I am Bi but unsure if I’m even trans or just subconsciously using it for attention/as a coping mechanism against low self esteem and sexism!! Hi!! I am confused and want it to stop!!
I am Bi but unsure if I’m even trans or just subconsciously using it for attention/as a coping mechanism against low self esteem and sexism!! Hi!! I am confused and want it to stop!!
8-C7-B691-F-DD81-4-D8-C-AE30-D25-E0521595-C.png A7-B1-F354-A390-4860-9-E4-F-4-C53-E98-F4-DBA.png
im a transgender pansexual frog bish-

(don't mind me-)

My favorite story is when my friends (a boy and a girl) were talking to each other, the boy (who for this purpose ima call Dave) told the girl (who ima call Rose) that she was cute.

I immediately, without hesitation, said "I agree" and Dave looked back at me in shock while Rose walked away embarrassed. So did i after that.
im a transgender pansexual frog bish-

(don't mind me-)

My favorite story is when my friends (a boy and a girl) were talking to each other, the boy (who for this purpose ima call Dave) told the girl (who ima call Rose) that she was cute.

I immediately, without hesitation, said "I agree" and Dave looked back at me in shock while Rose walked away embarrassed. So did i after that.
msgAT.gif
i'm attracted to men and i'm ~male. really not interested in calling myself a man and i feel androgynous or whatever so my sexuality and gender are whatever. like, i'm tired

men with long hair make me uwu though
i'm attracted to men and i'm ~male. really not interested in calling myself a man and i feel androgynous or whatever so my sexuality and gender are whatever. like, i'm tired

men with long hair make me uwu though
BBA05-EC1-29-DC-44-D7-9431-EED8-EB90-BBC6.gif
MIDNIGHT LOOMING, TRAPPED BY DESPERATION TO REMAIN
I’m very much a lesbian. I didn’t exactly come out to my friends, we all just gradually realized that none of us were straight (my current best friends are all queer, even the new ones I’ve made since I realized I was). My school profile picture says “I like girls in a GAY way!” so I think everyone in my grade knows. My mom figured it out from hearing maybe half of a conversation with my friends lol.
Girls with short hair is just yesssss.
I’m very much a lesbian. I didn’t exactly come out to my friends, we all just gradually realized that none of us were straight (my current best friends are all queer, even the new ones I’ve made since I realized I was). My school profile picture says “I like girls in a GAY way!” so I think everyone in my grade knows. My mom figured it out from hearing maybe half of a conversation with my friends lol.
Girls with short hair is just yesssss.
tumblr_pt3k6kp4CW1tesnpoo2_75sq.gif573Ze2b.giftumblr_pt3k6kp4CW1tesnpoo2_75sq.gif
I'm pan and have only come out to a few of my friends. I don't think i'd ever come out to my parents who are very religious and very homophobic
I'm pan and have only come out to a few of my friends. I don't think i'd ever come out to my parents who are very religious and very homophobic
hey im ilo ! remember to always take a break and drink some water
I'm a pan enby and also AFAB, I don't really like the labels though but I basically know what they are in case anyone really wants to get into the thick of it. So I usually just say, "I'm a human who likes other humans" and that's it :3
I'm not really in (the closet) or out. I've always just done my own thing and no one really cared or questioned it too much. I guess I'm really lucky in that regard.
I'm a pan enby and also AFAB, I don't really like the labels though but I basically know what they are in case anyone really wants to get into the thick of it. So I usually just say, "I'm a human who likes other humans" and that's it :3
I'm not really in (the closet) or out. I've always just done my own thing and no one really cared or questioned it too much. I guess I'm really lucky in that regard.

ACOZFAh.png
WkCEhwX.png
bYt72YT.png
pyAp3dI.png
0XWha1N.png
uh so just wanted to share my excitement bc my heart doctor gave me the ok on getting a binder so thats cool. im happy and cant wait to get one, ill just have to be extra careful and mindful of my body and my health
uh so just wanted to share my excitement bc my heart doctor gave me the ok on getting a binder so thats cool. im happy and cant wait to get one, ill just have to be extra careful and mindful of my body and my health
@ShadowStorm1404 oh sweet, that's awesome!! hope you enjoy it and remember to take a break from it at least after 8 hours (what i've been recommended is 8-10 hours so 8 just to be safe)

also beware, i struggled a lot to get it on and off at first lol
it took me literal minutes oof
@ShadowStorm1404 oh sweet, that's awesome!! hope you enjoy it and remember to take a break from it at least after 8 hours (what i've been recommended is 8-10 hours so 8 just to be safe)

also beware, i struggled a lot to get it on and off at first lol
it took me literal minutes oof
?s1k5n=party.png
1 2 ... 207 208 209 210 211 ... 649 650