Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Which Waystone PRO Edition
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 ... 91 92
The stone is the paperclip guy XD
The stone is the paperclip guy XD
"I should be focusing on foraging...but what if egg?"

Don't mind me, gettin called out by a talking rock xD
"I should be focusing on foraging...but what if egg?"

Don't mind me, gettin called out by a talking rock xD
R6ZJKtW.gif
A FAQs
Buying Maroon Tert G1s
Tarot Shop
Wishlist
Clan Lore
AAAAAAAAAAA qC8XNby.png
I love them.
I love them.
ji7Ja69.png______________MbQpXUR.gifA8YwNGs.gif______________ODwPvZt.png
[quote name="Waystone"]Just remember: at the Trading Post, you'll find crossing roads, but at the Crossroads you'll find trades. See? Simple![/quote] I'm glad they finally admitted it XD
Waystone wrote:
Just remember: at the Trading Post, you'll find crossing roads, but at the Crossroads you'll find trades. See? Simple!

I'm glad they finally admitted it XD
I80GO9S.png
-Customer Review- [b]Which Waystone PRO Edition [April 1st Demo version][/b] [emoji=star size=1][emoji=star size=1][emoji=star size=1][emoji=star size=1] Impressive. Likely an evil overlord planning to slowly insert his tendrils into the side's base code and corrupt all dragons to follow the way of the Shade ... ... but nonetheless impressive. Consider me a customer. [emoji=treasure size=1]
-Customer Review-

Which Waystone PRO Edition [April 1st Demo version]

Impressive.
Likely an evil overlord planning to slowly insert his tendrils into the side's base code and corrupt all dragons to follow the way of the Shade ...
... but nonetheless impressive.

Consider me a customer.
r1.pngr3.pngr2.png
Im too attached can he stay please
Im too attached can he stay please
Isi32aq.png
I genuinely love this talking Which Waystone, a little sad we only get him for today, haha!
I genuinely love this talking Which Waystone, a little sad we only get him for today, haha!
Oh man. I really really hope that after this, the waystone stays where it is on the mobile site. Maybe not the sarcastic stare and commentary (CROSSROADS AND TRADING POST COMMENT MADE ME SO ANGEREY)...

But this is so super convenient now. I actually use the waystone every day when I log in to get to places on laptop, but to do the same on mobile is pinch-zoom-in and click-waystone-link every single time and that's so annoying there's literally no point.

But sticking him down in the corner, if this solution actually works long term and not just for today (I dunno what about made it hard for mobile devices so maybe this is only temporary for good reason?) would make the waystone useful for all players, not just desktop players.
Oh man. I really really hope that after this, the waystone stays where it is on the mobile site. Maybe not the sarcastic stare and commentary (CROSSROADS AND TRADING POST COMMENT MADE ME SO ANGEREY)...

But this is so super convenient now. I actually use the waystone every day when I log in to get to places on laptop, but to do the same on mobile is pinch-zoom-in and click-waystone-link every single time and that's so annoying there's literally no point.

But sticking him down in the corner, if this solution actually works long term and not just for today (I dunno what about made it hard for mobile devices so maybe this is only temporary for good reason?) would make the waystone useful for all players, not just desktop players.
f2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.gif
Honestly wouldn't mind keeping the stone in this Pro version forever. Or at least the animated eye. It's really fun and cute.
Honestly wouldn't mind keeping the stone in this Pro version forever. Or at least the animated eye. It's really fun and cute.
MnXSjkj.gif
Happy April Fool's!
Happy April Fool's!
OjYCOIV.png
dT9HQge.png
mlHpBMC.png
GaxHqlg.png
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 ... 91 92